Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Kano Governorship: Labour Party Candidate Campaigns In Arabic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Governorship: Labour Party Candidate Campaigns In Arabic (21531 Views)

Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets / Kano Governorship Election Rerun: Results From Wards (Live Updates) / Kano Governorship Election: Full Results As Released By INEC (2019) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Governorship: Labour Party Candidate Campaigns In Arabic by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2022
LegendHero:

Please don’t give up yet on Nigeria.

Tinubu is coming to the rescue. Just make sure you run away patapata from the Obi Pandora guy.

No, your party has done nothing for the good of Nigeria for 8 eyars, and PDP has done nothing for the good of Nigeria for 16 years.

LP is just PDP part 2

You guys should stop fighting for cake. Start fighting for Nigeria....

Thank you.
Re: Kano Governorship: Labour Party Candidate Campaigns In Arabic by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
Linearray:

What about the Kano residents who do not understand ajami? Is it that he wants his vote to come from only that subsection of kano voters?

Fight for Nigeria, not for tinubu, obi or atiku.

Give us your policies, not threatening us with Islamization.....which they have been telling us since 1997.

Am off this thread.
Re: Kano Governorship: Labour Party Candidate Campaigns In Arabic by LegendHero(m): 7:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
Kasssandra:

No, your party has done nothing for the good of Nigeria for 8 eyars, and PDP has done nothing for the good of Nigeria for 16 years.

LP is just PDP part 2

You guys should stop fighting for cake. Start fighting for Nigeria....

Thank you.

We are voting for candidate and not party.

Who party don epp?

For Lagos, APC is a blessing while in another state like Kogi, APC could be a curse.

It depends on the governor in power.

1 Like

Re: Kano Governorship: Labour Party Candidate Campaigns In Arabic by SATOMANIA: 7:13pm On Oct 26, 2022
longetivity:
Rest cool
you're not making any sense here!
Re: Kano Governorship: Labour Party Candidate Campaigns In Arabic by haslaw(m): 7:13pm On Oct 26, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Are there only arabs in Kano?

[img]https://giffiles./216/216379.gif[/img]

Where are the English in Nigeria
Re: Kano Governorship: Labour Party Candidate Campaigns In Arabic by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
LegendHero:

We are voting for candidate and not party.

Who party don epp?

For Lagos, APC is a blessing while in another state like Kogi, APC could be a curse.

It depends on the governor in power.

And APC has done nothing for Nigeria.

Tinubu is part of APC, his members are part of the government

Please, for once....stop thinking about candidate, and think about your country. If you like how things are, then I can't help you. I don't , IU effing dont. And I am sick and tired of the same lies...whatever the party.

Nigeria first, not candidate.
Re: Kano Governorship: Labour Party Candidate Campaigns In Arabic by DTaj: 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
TechW:
if the people understand it, so be it

Smelly hypocrite!

If a PDP or an APC candidate had done this (used Arabic for a campaign billboard), you and your ilk, would have cried blue murder!!! However, because an OBI-IDIOT candidate of Labour Party (who will labour in vain) did it, you claimed "so be it"!

You will all cry, to no end, after the elections next year...

2 Likes

Re: Kano Governorship: Labour Party Candidate Campaigns In Arabic by LegendHero(m): 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
Kasssandra:

And APC has done nothing for Nigeria.

Tinubu is part of APC, his members are part of the government

Please, for once....stop thinking about candidate, and think about your country. If you like how things are, then I can't help you. I don't , IU effing dont. And I am sick and tired of the same lies...whatever the party.

Nigeria first, not candidate.

Okay who should we vote then?

1 Like

Re: Kano Governorship: Labour Party Candidate Campaigns In Arabic by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 26, 2022
LegendHero:

Okay who should we vote then?

For YOU.

YOU can change Nigeria.

YOU.

I am not your god . I cannot tell you who to vote for.
Re: Kano Governorship: Labour Party Candidate Campaigns In Arabic by LegendHero(m): 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
Kasssandra:

For YOU.

YOU can change Nigeria.

YOU.

I am not your god . I cannot tell you who to vote for.

Okay I have one vote in the bag then.

Thank you.
Re: Kano Governorship: Labour Party Candidate Campaigns In Arabic by Kajaard: 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
LegendHero:

Hausa wetin ?

That’s pure Arabic right there.

Labor party is trying to islamize Nigeria. Ever since that lunatic Obi Pandora chose a Mauritanian Datti as his Vice, I’m sure he’s trying to islamize Nigeria as a sacrifice for his stillborn ambition.

You are extremely daft and shameless.
Re: Kano Governorship: Labour Party Candidate Campaigns In Arabic by LegendHero(m): 7:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
Kajaard:

You are extremely daft and shameless.

What’s the meaning of daft?
Re: Kano Governorship: Labour Party Candidate Campaigns In Arabic by Kingzeez10: 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
Kasssandra:

Look at your N1000 NOTE.

See the Arabic writing?

That's not Arabic...that is N1000 in Hausa...

BELOW

Hausa letters in Ajami and Roman script.
Stop saying rubbish with confidence. That is Arabic language. You wouldn't be saying this if you're a Muslim.
Re: Kano Governorship: Labour Party Candidate Campaigns In Arabic by officerfudo: 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
Antyislam:
This is what that foolish Tinubu wants to do on the national level by choosing a Boko Haram member as vice, God go punish Tinubu

Very foolish for you to say this, most of them in the north don’t understand the gibberish your Ipob candidate is saying. You can only get to them using Arabic language. For you to think of Arabic is synonymous to boko haram shows how dumb and stupid you are.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Governorship: Labour Party Candidate Campaigns In Arabic by Bimbilla(m): 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
Antyislam:
This is what that foolish Tinubu wants to do on the national level by choosing a Boko Haram member as vice, God go punish Tinubu
You may be talking from your Anus
Re: Kano Governorship: Labour Party Candidate Campaigns In Arabic by Jemex003: 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2022
Antyislam:

RIP dude

Re: Kano Governorship: Labour Party Candidate Campaigns In Arabic by TechW: 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2022
DTaj:

Smelly hypocrite!

If a PDP or an APC candidate had done this (used Arabic for a campaign billboard), you and your ilk, would have cried blue murder!!! However, because an OBI-IDIOT candidate of Labour Party (who will labour in vain) did it, you claimed "so be it"!

You will all cry, to no end, after the elections next year...
you are a confirm olodo, illiterate like you, What's the definition of language again? take your rant to you fellow illiterates and get out of my mention.
Re: Kano Governorship: Labour Party Candidate Campaigns In Arabic by oneMalik: 7:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
As long as this comes from Lp , Muslims are no longer TERRORISTS .

Naija ?

1 Like

Re: Kano Governorship: Labour Party Candidate Campaigns In Arabic by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Stop saying rubbish with confidence. That is Arabic language. You wouldn't be saying this if you're a Muslim.

And are you a Muslim?
Re: Kano Governorship: Labour Party Candidate Campaigns In Arabic by ufuosman(m): 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Kano Governorship: Labour Party Candidate Campaigns In Arabic by FreedomfromtheT: 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
phorget:
Arabic is a language just like English...
Arabic doesn't translate to Islamic...
Whatever happens in the north stays in the north...

Even at that, nobody would even dare use that on campaigning for a general election.
Well said.
Re: Kano Governorship: Labour Party Candidate Campaigns In Arabic by beardedboy(m): 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Governorship: Labour Party Candidate Campaigns In Arabic by Ahmed4002(m): 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2022
beardedboy:

This isn't Arabic. It's ajami. He wrote Hausa using Arabic letters just as we write Igbo and yoruba with modified English letters.

I Hope you would say so when the new Naira notes comes out with the Ajami
Re: Kano Governorship: Labour Party Candidate Campaigns In Arabic by Bfly: 7:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
No be everybody understands english abeg.
Some modern slave no go just let another man express himself in a way he likes.

Since they have been campaigning in queen's english, how has it help?

1 Like

Re: Kano Governorship: Labour Party Candidate Campaigns In Arabic by Acidosis(m): 7:51pm On Oct 26, 2022
Tinubu speaks yoruba all the time while addressing his urchi.ns in the southwest.

When Tinubu was screaming "emi-lokan" and "eleyi" in Ogun state, how many Hausa Fulani understood what he was saying?
Re: Kano Governorship: Labour Party Candidate Campaigns In Arabic by fawaz050(m): 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2022
Actually that's not Arabic.

It's Hausa transliterated in Arabic.

IYKYK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Governorship: Labour Party Candidate Campaigns In Arabic by Benz03: 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
Abfinest007:
Ur cheap blackmail won't work .go ask El rufai how he try to discredit obi in the arewa summit but failed
Go ask keyamo how he try to drag obi's son in mess but at the end the son of his candidate got d vocal bullet

If u people can defend d Muslim Muslim ticket why are you crying over ordinary write up
muslim muslim ticket overrides everything
Re: Kano Governorship: Labour Party Candidate Campaigns In Arabic by Igbodicool(m): 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
LegendHero:

Hausa wetin ?

That’s pure Arabic right there.

Labor party is trying to islamize Nigeria. Ever since that lunatic Obi Pandora chose a Mauritanian Datti as his Vice, I’m sure he’s trying to islamize Nigeria as a sacrifice for his stillborn ambition.

OK...

Have you finished ranting?
Can you now go and jump into the pit of hell where bitter souls belong?

Do us good to commit suicide because Obi has come!
Re: Kano Governorship: Labour Party Candidate Campaigns In Arabic by 27adam: 8:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
Is tinubu their presidential flag bearerZombidients no really get bearingIs tinubu their presidential flag bearerZombidients no really get bearing...
Re: Kano Governorship: Labour Party Candidate Campaigns In Arabic by FreedomfromtheT: 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
oneMalik:
As long as this comes from Lp , Muslims are no longer TERRORISTS .

Naija ?
Please how does a governorship candidate using a language to communicate to his audience terrorize you? Sorry, is this illiteracy or pure mischief?
Re: Kano Governorship: Labour Party Candidate Campaigns In Arabic by FreedomfromtheT: 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
Acidosis:
Tinubu speaks yoruba all the time while addressing his urchi.ns in the southwest.

When Tinubu was screaming "emi-lokan" and "eleyi" in Ogun state, how many Hausa Fulani understood what he was saying?
I wonder oh! Perhaps he was trying to 'Yorubanize' Nigeria!
Re: Kano Governorship: Labour Party Candidate Campaigns In Arabic by ArewaTech1(m): 8:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
That's not Arabic per say.

Hausa is written in 2 different scripts, the Roman script (Boko) & the Arabic script (Ajami).

So that is not Arabic but rather Hausa... All the elderly people in the region will be able to read and understand that, but may not understand campaign posters written in the English language.

Here is what is written on the poster.

kiwan lafiya mai inganci
Ilimi mai nagarta
bunqasa harkar noma
samar da wutan lantarki

Basheer Ishaq Basheer
Dan Takarar Gwamnan Jahar Kano

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Massive Protest In Enugu Over National Assembly Election Result / Abubakar Malami: I Can't Ask DSS To Free Sowore / Tinubu Can't Sign - Dino Melaye Mocks Tinubu's Absence At Peace Pact (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.