Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

How Is Nigeria The Second Happiest Country In The World.? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Is Nigeria The Second Happiest Country In The World.? (3235 Views)

Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World / 10 Most Happiest Country In The World / Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is Nigeria The Second Happiest Country In The World.? by nigboy(m): 2:26am On Aug 20, 2011
How is Nigeria the second happiest country in the world.?
I read the world happiness survey and it says that Nigeria is the happiest country next to Venezuela.Wait, Nigeria has widespread poverty, a corrupt government, low education,terrible heath care, ethnic warfare,and a ridiculous crime rate.How can people be happy living in Nigeria?
Re: How Is Nigeria The Second Happiest Country In The World.? by KayB: 3:25am On Aug 20, 2011
Over it all u still dance galagala, people would have commited suicide if it were in d west. Suffering & smiling(fela once philosophised)
Re: How Is Nigeria The Second Happiest Country In The World.? by harakiri(m): 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2011
They label use as being "happy" because they can't understand how govt officials can loot trillions thus impoverising the masses and nothing is done about it. We are a "relaxed and happy" nation. I'm waiting for the day our govt officials will put Nigeria up for sale on EbaY!
Re: How Is Nigeria The Second Happiest Country In The World.? by ayuzee(m): 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2011
Hmm!!!
Re: How Is Nigeria The Second Happiest Country In The World.? by ice234: 5:02am On Aug 21, 2011
Me I no get joy. I fit kill OBJ if I see am
Re: How Is Nigeria The Second Happiest Country In The World.? by mekaboy(m): 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2011
If nigerians were not happy, we won't even have musicians that relaese songs that we dance to. Bomb blows of here today, tomorow someone is dancing to psquare - eno easy eh' on the same spot.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Afraid Of Night? / Best Places To Be Born In 2013 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.