Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissioned 3 Fire Stations today. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissioned 3 Fire Stations today. (19617 Views)

Yobe To Drill Boreholes In All Fire Stations, Receives New Firefighting Truck / Ogun Sets Date To Open Four New Fire Stations / Gov Sanwo Olu Commissioned Abandoned Mother And Child Hospital. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissioned 3 Fire Stations today. by SALLYBERRY01(m): 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
San wo lekan

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissioned 3 Fire Stations today. by Babysho(m): 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
Diligent1:

Is Bayelsa and Delta revenue match human development? I just hate your nonsense jealousy.

The answer you seek is literally my conclusion in my previous comment.
Btw, I'm a Yoruba man that lives in Lagos but I'm also an economist and I'll always say the truth.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissioned 3 Fire Stations today. by ufuosman(m): 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
Good one
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissioned 3 Fire Stations today. by tribalmall: 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2022
You too talk abeg, let him commission whenever he deem fit abeg. Stop making foolish news. How many state in Nigeria have efficient fire fighting trucks, you have one commissioning four at ago with previous still there all you can think of his criticize the timing of the commission. Oloriburuku ni o poju ninu gbogbo eyin oloriburuku Yi.

Babysho:

Yeah Sanwo Olu is a decent governor not taking that away from him. I’m just saying it is kinda unnecessary for him to involve himself in these theatrics having had a good run in office. Such theatrics doesn’t look good to people like me.

It means there is the possibility that he could have been holding off for months, commissioning infrastructure that would improve the standard of living of the people he’s working for simply because he wants votes.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissioned 3 Fire Stations today. by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:56pm On Oct 26, 2022
Lagos and show off
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissioned 3 Fire Stations today. by tribalmall: 9:57pm On Oct 26, 2022
You are wrong. If truly you are a Yoruba then oloriburuku ni baba e. How many state in the SW as such facilities or does their income commiserate with infrastructure on ground. You de mad.

Babysho:

The answer you seek is literally my conclusion in my previous comment.
Btw, I'm a Yoruba man that lives in Lagos but I'm also an economist and I'll always say the truth.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissioned 3 Fire Stations today. by RingRoadMafia: 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
Urheadmaster:
After all, this was one among the Tinubu legacies for lagosians during when he was a governor.

And it needed to be completed by governor Sanwo-Olu.

Kudos though tongue undecided

Which legacy? This minute you're supporting Obi, the next minute you're posting like someone with cognitive impairment. Who took you to Germany? Because I'm sure you didn't go there yourself.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissioned 3 Fire Stations today. by Menclothing: 10:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
Lagos is gifted with good leaders

Akwa ibom and delta receive more allocation than lagos n nothing to show

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissioned 3 Fire Stations today. by Ellasure: 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2022
Involved:
grin grin grin

This governor Sanwoolu is doing excellently well. He is very much above other governors despite the funds available to him.

He is well comparable to governors Wike of Rivers State, gandollar Ganduje of Kano, Akwa Ibom State governor to some extent. Generally, the civilian governors of the new Nigeria political dispensation have imbibed good spirit of hard work and infrastructure.

They will surely have their rewards.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissioned 3 Fire Stations today. by Enimin: 11:29pm On Oct 26, 2022
Why did the puta hide her face, what's she scared of?

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissioned 3 Fire Stations today. by Bigchristo: 11:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
naptu2:
Pictures.
Sanwolu Dey deliver forget say na APC governor the guy has really tried, all those Nollywood actress n Jandor trying to unseat him should think twice nobody in his real senses will see the kind of development going on in Lagos n want to lose such person out of Power they should allow him work because that’s the basic reasons why governors are being elected in the first place.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissioned 3 Fire Stations today. by Caseless: 4:04am On Oct 27, 2022
adioolayi:
Sanwoolu leads....others follow..

The so called "Lagos 4 Lagos" wey follow Jandor to PDP...I go advise make dem go back APC...go apologise as e dey hot... because, I no see the magic Jandor wan use unseat this man grin cheesy

Jandor said it in TV that he'd beat Sanwi-Olu with every confidence.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissioned 3 Fire Stations today. by Bobbiee: 6:44am On Oct 27, 2022
Don't the Governor know that Alimosho is part of Lagos. Why haven't anything been done recently in this area, especially Ikotun. You'll be surprised that in some areas in Ikotun, specifically Abaranje area, people don't receive up to 2 hours or light in a day. And they still have 2 days on and 1 day off. Also the road that they kick-started to build last year March, hasn't gotten anywhere up till now. Not even an inch of road had been built. And people keep saying Mushin and Ajegunle are slums but the Governor has been commissioning this and that in those areas.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissioned 3 Fire Stations today. by Babysho(m): 9:37am On Oct 27, 2022
tribalmall:
You are wrong. If truly you are a Yoruba then oloriburuku ni baba e. How many state in the SW as such facilities or does their income commiserate with infrastructure on ground. You de mad.

Lol Gentleman, relax. During Peter Obi’s time as state governor the HDI was above 2.0, at some point Ogun state’s was also above 2.0, whereas Lagos under Tinubu remained under 1.5. Even till today Lagos HDI average is still under 1.7. You cannot loot $2 million dollars in your first 2 years as Lagos state governor and not slow down development.

You need to stop looking at the flashy things on the island or the things you strived hard to acquire yourself, you need to start looking objectively at how the government has helped you protect those things, your health and your children’s future.

The only reason Lagos is currently topping the HDI in Nigeria is GDP per capita from the private sector which has nothing to do with Lasg. Remember to take out your tribal lens.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissioned 3 Fire Stations today. by tribalmall: 11:00am On Oct 27, 2022
All that you narrated below how does it stop your father from being the oloriburuku I described earlier. No be only hdi na tuo.

Every indices known to man kind should be abandoned just because you want to rate the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal above those that are way beta than him. Is that not madness.

Tinubu in 8 years have shown what leadership should be from RSS BRT Eko Atlantic Millennium schools, IGR Free education, infrastructure. In fact every leadership induces he did beta than the pandora oloriburuku criminal yet you fool is talking about hdi. No be only hdi you suppose talk u for add tfm join.

Babysho:

Lol Gentleman, relax. During Peter Obi’s time as state governor the HDI was above 2.0, at some point Ogun state’s was also above 2.0, whereas Lagos under Tinubu remained under 1.5. Even till today Lagos HDI average is still under 1.7. You cannot loot $2 million dollars in your first 2 years as Lagos state governor and not slow down development.

You need to stop looking at the flashy things on the island or the things you strived hard to acquire yourself, you need to start looking objectively at how the government has helped you protect those things, your health and your children’s future.

The only reason Lagos is currently topping the HDI in Nigeria is GDP per capita from the private sector which has nothing to do with Lasg. Remember to take out your tribal lens.

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissioned 3 Fire Stations today. by Babysho(m): 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
tribalmall:
All that you narrated below how does it stop your father from being the oloriburuku I described earlier. No be only hdi na tuo.

Every indices known to man kind should be abandoned just because you want to rate the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal above those that are way beta than him. Is that not madness.

Tinubu in 8 years have shown what leadership should be from RSS BRT Eko Atlantic Millennium schools, IGR Free education, infrastructure. In fact every leadership induces he did beta than the pandora oloriburuku criminal yet you fool is talking about hdi. No be only hdi you suppose talk u for add tfm join.

Eko Atlantic is very laudable but it still doesn’t do anything for you and I. It’s one of the flashy things I talked about and it only puts more money in the govt pocket but that revenue needs to go into quality schools, affordable housing and infrastructure, into us! I hope you understand what I’m driving at.

Concerning free education? It’s a facade. You dare not take your own kids to public schools. You don’t even know how much good education cost in the west.

Infrastructure is lacking heavily for a population of 20m. Have you seen the wait time at the BRT? It’s insanity. There is no reason why we shouldn’t already be using rail like Addis Ababa of 5m population and even lesser revenue. It takes only 7 years to complete even complicated subway systems in saner cities.

IGR? Lollll!! No city in the world uses IGR to brag. It’s mostly just tax! Let me explain what Tinubu’s IGR meant. He increased tax on individuals and private companies which are mostly foreign companies. In turn, these companies simply increased the cost of their services and products they were offering poor Lgosians. This all meant Lagosians had to work harder which reduces HDI, BUT this is not a bad initiative, ONLY IF the proceeds of the tax is used to increase the standard of living of the proletariat which Tinubu did not do as seen in the HDI, in our lives. Tinubu is actually a mastermind and he knows how to find the financial loopholes in govt and keep the citizenry aloof.

BTW, HDI is a tool that is used in developing countries today and it has worked for all of them, that is what they brag with.

I see your insults o lol but I understand that you’re angry. You also want what’s best for Nigeria like I do but if you’re not careful you can miss it!

If you’re confused anywhere, I can break it down for you if you ask nicely.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissioned 3 Fire Stations today. by naptu2: 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2022
Oba Abdulwasiu Gbolahan Lawal @HRMOniru

Today the @lagosstategovt, Mr Governor @jidesanwoolu and other relevant stakeholders, have come together to handover the completed Lagos State Fire Station, Oniru; which is one of many projects to ensure the safety of lives and property in Iru Kingdom and Lagos State, this being part of the THEMES Agenda of the Lagos State Government and by extension, #LeGIT vision.

I appreciate Mr Governor @jidesanwoolu, the Lagos State Government @Lagosstategovt, the ministry of Special duties and Inter-govermental relations, the officers and men of the Lagos State Fire & rescue Service and the CEO, the Lagos State Lotteries & Gaming Authority @lslga, for their support and commitment to achieving this great feat in Iru Kingdom.

I implore all residents of Iru Kingdom & Eti-Osa Local Government Area not to hesitate to call on the fire station in the event of any outbreak as this facility is available to all for our safety.

They can be contacted using the Lagos Emergency Toll Free Number: 767 or 112
OR using their hotlines:

https://twitter.com/HRMOniru/status/1585300222301048832

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissioned 3 Fire Stations today. by naptu2: 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2022
Photos.

More photos

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissioned 3 Fire Stations today. by naptu2: 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2022
Numbers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Declares Four Work-Free Days For PVC Collection / Femi Otedola's Yacht / Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.