Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,495 members, 7,847,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

Online Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Business (167 Views)

What Online Business Can You Start With 10k? #businessideasfriday / How To Start Online Business - 5 Online Businesses You Can Start With No Money / Is It All Online Business That Needs Copyrighting ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Business by sivanstar(m): 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2022
IS ONLINE BUSINESS A SCAM?
IS IT LEGIT?
WON'T IT CRASH?

That the common question that use to battle our mind whenever we come across any online platform.

Some of us have regarded any online platform as scam and we always ignore whoever introduce one to us.
It even reach to the the extend that some of us will see testimonies of people on the platform cashing out massively as if it is a game and yet,we doubt or procrastinate it.

Well,let me share you guys something about Online Platform:
First of all,not all online platform is a scam.Know that.Whenever you come through one, don't doubt it immediately you hear about it.
The wise thing you should do is to ask question about the platform having seen testimonies from those doing it.
If it then satisfy your expectations,then go for it.
There are many online platform where we can make massive money but if you already have the mindset that all Online Platform is a scam or you can't do it,then you will surely pass through some online platform where you...yourself can earn from.

Another thing that use to come in our mind then discouraging us from going for it is "Won't it crash before I am able to earn there?"
Online Platform crashing is not something new but let me tell you something...it shouldn't stop us from joining the platform especially when it is not more than three months old.
Okay,what if you decided to have the 'crashing mind' and at the end,the platform use three more months before it was then stopped...imagine how much you would have earn within that three month instead of now ignoring it observing and waiting for it to be stopped so you can finally say "Didn't I said it would crash". Yeah,you said it right but some people made huge amount in it before crashing...Know that.
Not all platform use to be the two or three months type.Some platform use more than ten months before stopping and imagine how much you would have earn in the platform before the ten months.

I am in one online platform that was just launch not long ago(It tested and confirm) I have withdraw from it more than five times now.If you have interest,you can chat up the number on the flyer via WhatsApp.

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Digital Marketing / At 7th ATAF General Assembly: Nami Leads Call For Effective Revenue Utilisation / Making $500k And Above From Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.