Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,455 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Guys I Just Realized I Was Shortlisted For Npower Batch C - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Guys I Just Realized I Was Shortlisted For Npower Batch C (14625 Views)

Nasims Dashboard Updated For Npower Batch C Under Stream 2 / I Was Shortlisted For An Interview. Is It Scam? / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys I Just Realized I Was Shortlisted For Npower Batch C by VictorClinton(m): 3:53pm On Oct 27, 2022
Same thing happened to me, but mine I checked 2days before they started their physical verification, I did the biometric and I tried doing the physical verification but it didn't work and my dashboard is still showing shortlisted and applicant.
Re: Guys I Just Realized I Was Shortlisted For Npower Batch C by MastaP12: 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2022
I am having same issue here. I am from abia but reside in Cross river state.
chrisbender:

Depending on your State
I can help you if it's in Abia State
Re: Guys I Just Realized I Was Shortlisted For Npower Batch C by MastaP12: 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2022
It's late already. I'm also having same issue
Agathabishen:

Go and enrol your fingerprint and wait
Re: Guys I Just Realized I Was Shortlisted For Npower Batch C by Chucks1989(m): 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ulunne777:

If it shows beneficiary or preselected,good luck but If its showing shortlisted or applicant,you didnt make it.

Mine is Pre-selected, what can I do?
Re: Guys I Just Realized I Was Shortlisted For Npower Batch C by Chucks1989(m): 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2022
I did the biometric but I wasn't around for the physical verification in my lga
Re: Guys I Just Realized I Was Shortlisted For Npower Batch C by RosyIsBlessed: 4:42pm On Oct 27, 2022
Highways:
Same thing happened to me... I wonder why they don't send alert to emails.... Wicked people

They do. They sent me email. Mine was batch C stream 1
Re: Guys I Just Realized I Was Shortlisted For Npower Batch C by Ulunne777(f): 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2022
Chucks1989:
I did the biometric but I wasn't around for the physical verification in my lga

You are eligible.lack of physical verification wont stop your pay.
Click on deployment,go down and download your ppa letter.proceed to your ppa and get it signed and then to your state focal person for stamping before you then re upload it.
If its far let your ppa reject you then go back to your focal person for guidance.

Which state?

1 Like

Re: Guys I Just Realized I Was Shortlisted For Npower Batch C by soloehis(m): 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2022
Keep tab with them..same happened to some one I know..he missed all the stages including physical verification but he was deployed..he updated his data and the rest is history..you have been captured on n power payroll..don't give up. Call them if possible..its never late

1 Like

Re: Guys I Just Realized I Was Shortlisted For Npower Batch C by soloehis(m): 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ulunne777:

You are eligible.lack of physical verification wont stop your pay.
Click on deployment,go down and download your ppa letter.proceed to your ppa and get it signed and then to your state focal person for stamping before you then re upload it.
If its far let your ppa reject you then go back to your focal person for guidance.

Which state?
exactly
Re: Guys I Just Realized I Was Shortlisted For Npower Batch C by Afokesco(m): 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2022
chrisbender:

Depending on your State
I can help you if it's in Abia State

I'm in abia.. a serving Corp member ..I'm serving in isialangua north ..mbawsi ...i got a message from npower today...so I login my account and this is what I saw..

Congratulations on progressing to the next stage of the selection process for the N- POWER Batch C Program. Please proceed to enroll your biometrics information.
Click on "Capture Finger Print" below to begin.

Please note that shortlisting does not guarantee a final place on the program.
Re: Guys I Just Realized I Was Shortlisted For Npower Batch C by Honduras: 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2022
Go for verification it's not late please
Re: Guys I Just Realized I Was Shortlisted For Npower Batch C by nzeobi(m): 6:27am On Oct 28, 2022
VictorClinton:
Same thing happened to me, but mine I checked 2days before they started their physical verification, I did the biometric and I tried doing the physical verification but it didn't work and my dashboard is still showing shortlisted and applicant.

I noticed my own 2 days ago after we were adviced to come to state secretariat in awka.
My status is showing preselected and am N-agro, what next should I do please
Re: Guys I Just Realized I Was Shortlisted For Npower Batch C by achimendy(m): 10:37am On Oct 28, 2022
Perfectman91:

Isnt it late already?

Go to their office in the state you reside and ask, or send them a message on their mail.
Re: Guys I Just Realized I Was Shortlisted For Npower Batch C by GodsT(f): 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
My brother's own is showing shortlisted under N-tech though he didn't do the biometric capturing. Is it late for him now?
Re: Guys I Just Realized I Was Shortlisted For Npower Batch C by Perfectman91: 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2022
[quote author=achimendy post=117937839]

Go to their office in the state you reside and ask, or send them a message on their mail. [/quote

Didnt think of this, thank you

1 Like

Re: Guys I Just Realized I Was Shortlisted For Npower Batch C by achimendy(m): 10:28pm On Oct 28, 2022
[quote author=Perfectman91 post=117945791][/quote]

But you're under N-teach, N-agro or others??
Re: Guys I Just Realized I Was Shortlisted For Npower Batch C by Perfectman91: 2:42am On Oct 29, 2022
achimendy:

But you're under N-teach, N-agro or others??

N teach
Re: Guys I Just Realized I Was Shortlisted For Npower Batch C by achimendy(m): 9:27am On Oct 29, 2022
Perfectman91:

N teach

Ok. Just go and verify.
Re: Guys I Just Realized I Was Shortlisted For Npower Batch C by Perfectman91: 9:33am On Oct 29, 2022
achimendy:

Ok. Just go and verify.

Where and how?
Re: Guys I Just Realized I Was Shortlisted For Npower Batch C by achimendy(m): 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2022
Perfectman91:

Where and how?

Bro I sent you reply b4 na, go back and read through.
Re: Guys I Just Realized I Was Shortlisted For Npower Batch C by Perfectman91: 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2022
achimendy:

Bro I sent you reply b4 na, go back and read through.

Ok thanks bro
Re: Guys I Just Realized I Was Shortlisted For Npower Batch C by Tjayjosh(m): 10:36am On Nov 21, 2022
[quote author=Perfectman91 post=117901190]Guys could this be late already as I just realized this when I logged into my portal, what can I do at this poin

(1) (2) (Reply)

N100k Monthly Job In The Village Or N150k Job In The City / Experience Job Positions At CCC Construction Nigeria... / Universal Basic Education Commission Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.