Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Supporters Organise Walk For Peter Obi In Kastina (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supporters Organise Walk For Peter Obi In Kastina (Pictures) (25420 Views)

Tinubu Holds Meeting Traditional Islamic Leaders In Kastina (Pictures) / APC Holds Campaign Rally In Funtua LGA, Kastina (Pictures) / Supporters Organise One Million Match For Peter Obi In Owerri (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supporters Organise Walk For Peter Obi In Kastina (Pictures) by Komu1048(m): 7:12am On Oct 27, 2022
byteem:

Why are u pained.. i said a prayer for you and you rain curses.. how low can u get..dude if u want it for us then want it for yourself too wetin u dey fear.. i tot apc is doing well and u want them to continue the good work so why u dey vex.. u dey run from the same breakfast APC had served on Nigerians.. why ur blood dey hot..simple prayer and instead of amen u start cursing.. shame on u

No b about party, it’s about the person. Party is just a platform. Is Obi in Apga different from the one in pdp n LP. Dats why Nigerians are saying enough of party politics now we r voting for a competent person which is Tinubu
Re: Supporters Organise Walk For Peter Obi In Kastina (Pictures) by jcross19: 7:13am On Oct 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You watched too much cartoons as a kid, and it has messed up your perception about real life.

Now you hope for impossibilities and fictions.

I pray God keeps you alive for reality to hit you hard in 2023.

we all know that all your likes are fakes.. Seun need to do something . heaven have rejected APC because this adminstration has caused more damage than what a soul can experience in hellfire. If not there is no need of hellfire again..

2 Likes

Re: Supporters Organise Walk For Peter Obi In Kastina (Pictures) by Davigor: 7:23am On Oct 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
cheesy grin grin

Even Ned Nwoko’s family is bigger than the count of people that attended.

Spiritually, a gathering of such is a sin!

Why give people false hopes of what will NEVER materialize.

Such walks should be used to encourage people on the need and importance to align and vote for one of the most viable candidates.

A vote of Peter Obi is a waste of vote!

It will be better for them to just sell their votes and use proceeds to eat cat fish pepper soup with fresh orange juice, instead of just voting BLANK
@ Corona I see what you're doing sarcasm
Re: Supporters Organise Walk For Peter Obi In Kastina (Pictures) by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:30am On Oct 27, 2022
Antyislam:
Yoruba Muslims may not like this, but who cares since the real northern Muslims sees them as fake
obi just lost my vote walai
Re: Supporters Organise Walk For Peter Obi In Kastina (Pictures) by searchlight: 7:30am On Oct 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
cheesy grin grin

Such walks should be used to encourage people on the need and importance to align and vote for one of the most viable candidates.

It will be better for them to just sell their votes and use proceeds to eat cat fish pepper soup with fresh orange juice, instead of just voting BLANK
But at least no financial inducement. Everybody there will vote peter Obi unlike your rented crowds

1 Like

Re: Supporters Organise Walk For Peter Obi In Kastina (Pictures) by Bwilliam(m): 7:31am On Oct 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You mentioned pain? grin

You will experience what pains really feel like after 2023 elections, when reality dawns on you.

You need not insult my impeccable and highly esteemed personality. Time will tell.

The same way time has told on Buhari's government.

I have lived in Abuja, and I have had your people knock on my gate to beg me for food. No joke.

I have lived in lagos and most of the beggars whom I give money to, are your people.

Even in my hometown, a vast majority of Beggars are from your people.

Do whatever you want, you and your people will still suffer more than me and my people.

The God we serve is bigger than your moon and stars.

2 Likes

Re: Supporters Organise Walk For Peter Obi In Kastina (Pictures) by IfnobeGod20: 7:33am On Oct 27, 2022
Antyislam:
Yoruba Muslims may not like this, but who cares since the real northern Muslims sees them as fake
Please leave jab and name calling. There are many Yoruba muslims that are fed up with the situation of the country and are already aligning with LP. Please let us be moderate and stop pelting one again another.

1 Like

Re: Supporters Organise Walk For Peter Obi In Kastina (Pictures) by IfnobeGod20: 7:38am On Oct 27, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:
Obiliwisky the great one who receives advise from Mad Men and went to Egypt to study Electricity in 3 days, Now he is ready to deliver Nigeria from Darkness as a result.

I am just surprised why he didn't solve Anambra Electricity problem in 8 years.

Lmao.
Lol
Obi whisky.
Olodo, during his term electricity generation is on the exclusive list and state governments are not allowed to generate electricity. Tinubu was to try that but FG stopped him. Olodo rabata oju eja lo mo je.
Re: Supporters Organise Walk For Peter Obi In Kastina (Pictures) by Dialpad: 7:40am On Oct 27, 2022
You are being delusional here, poverty has so beclouded your reasoning to think that everyone here is stuck in the shithole.

Your world revolves around APC, PDP,LP. Definitely not me....

Continue crying!!!

byteem:

Dont worry u heard me .. APC's Nigeria go soon serve u breakfast .. Nigeria will happen to you ..and when it does dont wail..accept it ..you will soon understand ..
Re: Supporters Organise Walk For Peter Obi In Kastina (Pictures) by joyandfaith: 7:43am On Oct 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
cheesy grin grin

Irrational talk is one of the symptoms of covid-19 encephalitis.
Re: Supporters Organise Walk For Peter Obi In Kastina (Pictures) by Lashist(m): 7:51am On Oct 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You mentioned pain? grin

You will experience what pains really feel like after 2023 elections, when reality dawns on you.

You need not insult my impeccable and highly esteemed personality. Time will tell.

Issue is that won't you experience same pain if your candidate that just wants to answer president wins?? I do ask urchins if they will get a better standard of living than others. Is it that you will get fuel cheaper than others that didn't support your BAT or what? Will you buy food cheaper because you supported BAT?? Will flights be cheaper for you than others? Is it that if insecurity jams you, whoever wants to rob or kill or kidnap you or your family members will ask if you supported BAT before they do their evils? I don't understand why you think people will experience pain but you will be smiling. You might even be more wretched than he is while making this comment and you think he will experience pain while Tinubu will give you millions because you supported him. Funny urchin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Supporters Organise Walk For Peter Obi In Kastina (Pictures) by IfnobeGod20: 7:51am On Oct 27, 2022
Komu1048:

No b about party, it’s about the person. Party is just a platform. Is Obi in Apga different from the one in pdp n LP. Dats why Nigerians are saying enough of party politics now we r voting for a competent person which is Tinubu
If about personality then Tinubu should not be a good choice. Tinubu is no more in his former self. He has lost vibes. He has lost mental capacity and his health cannot carry the weight of the problem of this country. There is no need deceiving ourselves. We can't keep doing the same thing and expect different results. Nigeria need vibrant, energetic and cerebral president or we pay dearly for it.
A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Supporters Organise Walk For Peter Obi In Kastina (Pictures) by ccollins(m): 7:52am On Oct 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You watched too much cartoons as a kid, and it has messed up your perception about real life.

Now you hope for impossibilities and fictions.

I pray God keeps you alive for reality to hit you hard in 2023.

u talk nonsense. How many of you believed that buhari will defeat an incumbent goodluck Jonathan president

1 Like

Re: Supporters Organise Walk For Peter Obi In Kastina (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 27, 2022
Bastards say they hate the north. It's backwards and nothing meaningful can come from there but see how they're happy lie lie campaign is reaching core north.

They have even started denying kanu.
I just pity him. His fans have been stolen.

My only wish is kanu should be released to cause instability in the east that there'll be no voting there. Declare state of emergency and army should be there to enforce law and order by drastically reducing the 5% population.
Re: Supporters Organise Walk For Peter Obi In Kastina (Pictures) by Robinmido(m): 8:00am On Oct 27, 2022
Mad man grin grin grin
Ecos:
grin
Obi is our incoming president and if e pain you, since last week, urchins don dey jump enter 3rd mainland bridge and Atlantic ocean with no trace. Now is your turn grin

We thank you in advance
Re: Supporters Organise Walk For Peter Obi In Kastina (Pictures) by hohafrank(m): 8:07am On Oct 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
cheesy grin grin

Obi is your next president.Your CEO will hang his picture in his office by next year.
Re: Supporters Organise Walk For Peter Obi In Kastina (Pictures) by Slynation(m): 8:11am On Oct 27, 2022
You are doing a good job my dear...keep the fire burning, A new Nigerian is all we want, the plan is to rescue Tinubu's Urchins from destitute
Re: Supporters Organise Walk For Peter Obi In Kastina (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 27, 2022
hohafrank:
Obi is your next president.Your CEO will hang his picture in his office by next year.

grin. Comedian!

Online President! grin

Hello! If any Peter will rule Nigeria, Peter Okoye has more chances of becoming Nigeria’s president than Peter Obi.
Re: Supporters Organise Walk For Peter Obi In Kastina (Pictures) by Joebayo217: 8:20am On Oct 27, 2022
hohafrank:
obviously he will become Nigerian president on social media I'm sure u won even vote. Most of you talking here and there won't even vote on dat day those people voting talk less but to those people who won't vote they keep running their mouths
Re: Supporters Organise Walk For Peter Obi In Kastina (Pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 8:22am On Oct 27, 2022
[quote author=Ecos post=117904437][/quote]
Lies wont help Nigeria ooo
Re: Supporters Organise Walk For Peter Obi In Kastina (Pictures) by 77up(m): 8:33am On Oct 27, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

There are many Yoruba Muslims who are die hard supporters of Obi. I even have one in my office. Except you are one of the PDP/APC agents planted to cause tribal divisions and derail Obidient movement, I find your comment disturbing.
Who did you think he is before ? A religion bigot , who is always intimidated by Islam. His moniker will tell you more.

Idiot like him are plenty on nairaland.
Re: Supporters Organise Walk For Peter Obi In Kastina (Pictures) by ogatboy(m): 8:33am On Oct 27, 2022
Obi will not win in the north but he will gather enough vote to get the needed spread. Datti doing a lot of work not seen and appreciated. Doing a lot of political mopping.

The difficulty of Tinubu gaining the christian community, SS and SE is his undoing. I am not saying he will not have votes from this block but they will amount to nothing.

Atiku will simply get a repay of what he did to Jonathan, Karma is a beautiful bitch.

Kwankwaso needs to believe he stands a chance in this election to remain in the race. He is the only one that can push this election to a run-off.
Re: Supporters Organise Walk For Peter Obi In Kastina (Pictures) by 77up(m): 8:35am On Oct 27, 2022
XerXers:
Thiefnubuu has been scammed. Imagine the honour he would have retired with if he had thrown his weight behind SE candidate for equity sake? But he is blinded by petty tribal supremacy contest and asss licking the north like a slave. The north understand the instability the imbalace will cause and don't want such. Same way they they did with Obasanjo presidency to compensate yorubas.
Tinubu you have always hate from time Immemorial in SE is what you want his weight behind you? Funny grin

Presidency is not to be dashed on platter, you work for it and stop this emotional blame game.
Re: Supporters Organise Walk For Peter Obi In Kastina (Pictures) by Gandrova: 8:35am On Oct 27, 2022
wahoom:
This movement is spreading like wild fire.

We will live not just to see but also experience the Nigeria of our dreams.

Do you know you guys are really stupid. Has Biafruad people ever support a Northerner in politics? Keep deceiving your self.
Re: Supporters Organise Walk For Peter Obi In Kastina (Pictures) by 77up(m): 8:41am On Oct 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

grin. Comedian!

Online President! grin

Hello! If any Peter will rule Nigeria, Peter Okoye has more chances of becoming Nigeria’s president than Peter Obi.

Yes grin

I'm sure that one will gather more fans than that one his voice rattles like teenage girl.

Someone that should face his alcohol business want to become president when he already failed as ordinary governor of his State.

Tinubu is lucky atleast for running together with these bunch of unserious jokers, it's a win win for Asiwaju cool
Re: Supporters Organise Walk For Peter Obi In Kastina (Pictures) by 77up(m): 8:43am On Oct 27, 2022
Gandrova:
Do you know you guys are really stupid. Has Biafruad people ever support a Northerner in politics? Keep deceiving your self.
Their politics of hatred and blind followers is their undoing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supporters Organise Walk For Peter Obi In Kastina (Pictures) by Coolgent(m): 8:43am On Oct 27, 2022
Antyislam:

Religious bigot

Re: Supporters Organise Walk For Peter Obi In Kastina (Pictures) by FullBlastLight: 8:44am On Oct 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
cheesy grin grin

Mumu!cool

Re: Supporters Organise Walk For Peter Obi In Kastina (Pictures) by prophetfire: 9:11am On Oct 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
cheesy grin grin

Wike equally said that a vote for Peter Obi was a wasted vote, but he's now in the mud. You and your principal are destined for the mud too. You will start screaming"we will not take it" very soon.
Re: Supporters Organise Walk For Peter Obi In Kastina (Pictures) by ilovenicloe(f): 9:59am On Oct 27, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
obi just lost my vote walai

You were never for obi.

Are u high?
Re: Supporters Organise Walk For Peter Obi In Kastina (Pictures) by ilovenicloe(f): 10:00am On Oct 27, 2022
prophetfire:
Wike equally said that a vote for Peter Obi was a wasted vote, but he's now in the mud. You and your principal are destined for the mud too. You will start screaming"we will not take it" very soon.

You heard that from mirror or television?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Obiano Celebrates Wife, Ebelechukwu On Her Birthday With Lovely Message / People Defy Sit-at-home In Onitsha Anambra, Go About Their Christmas Activities / Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.