Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,992 members, 7,835,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Terror Alert: Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland Issue Security Advisory To Citizens - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terror Alert: Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland Issue Security Advisory To Citizens (21381 Views)

Security Advisory: DSS warns against Public Flaunting Of Wealth / Security advisory: Elevated risk of terror attacks in Abuja - US warns citizens / DSS Disowns Security Advisory In Circulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terror Alert: Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland Issue Security Advisory To Citizens by DivergentThinka(m): 5:09am On Oct 27, 2022
Gerrard59:

Nigerian students in Ukraine said the same thing on Nairaland and Twitter when the US warned that Putin would soon invade the country and pulled out her officials. The same happened in Afghanistan, where the then Afghan presido said "the Taliban won;t take over the country"

My advice is: always follow the intelligence report of the US esp when it concerns her citizens/embassy officials in other parts of the world. The moment they are pulling out their people, start preparing for the inevitable.

You have a point.
But many billionaires and countries including UK makes too much money from Nigeria to allow it go into a full scale war .
God sef won't allow it happen.

4 Likes

Re: Terror Alert: Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland Issue Security Advisory To Citizens by depure(m): 5:16am On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
US has over 368+ mass murder alone this year and still counting.

Yet they go about issuing warning, causing unrest in other countries while their puppets UK and others just follow the trend.

Share intelligence with our security agent if you really want to help.

We are Mr nation....
Re: Terror Alert: Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland Issue Security Advisory To Citizens by Nobody: 5:35am On Oct 27, 2022
Youoareofoolish:

What is Niger Delta, what is South South. Is there any word like South South in geographic nagivation?

You haven't exactly said anything different from the person you quoted. Abi e just dey hungry you to put vawulence?

1 Like

Re: Terror Alert: Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland Issue Security Advisory To Citizens by Nobody: 5:37am On Oct 27, 2022
onumadu:

The countries that made the statement CREATED Nigeria and named it whatever they chose.
Only they know the real boundaries of "Niger delta" because they CREATED AND NAMED IT.
If you want to rebel, start by rejecting their entire creation of the country. You cannot cherry pick.

This is plenty talk, my guy.
The listed states are not part of the Niger Delta. That's on period.
Re: Terror Alert: Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland Issue Security Advisory To Citizens by Nicerazor(m): 5:50am On Oct 27, 2022
Inasmuch as I agreed with the travel advisory I think it needs to be reviewed. I can see references to comments about going to bar beach in Victoria Island, mandatory wearing of helmets by okada riders etc. This shows it’s a recycled advisory but that’s not to say precautionary measures should not be taken as in every rumors there is an element of truth and should be handled with all seriousness.
There are mass shootings in the US which are usually lone wolf terrorist attacks but the media and the governments will paint it like it’s a boy who got inspiration from video games but this might be a terrorist who is acting alone on behalf of a group but without the encouragement of a group but then nobody gives a travel advisory against the US not to visit McDonald’s or Starbucks.
Nigeria security forces especially the DSS needs to step its intelligence gathering, what a shame? Look at the just Police carrying out counterterrorism operation drills like do you have to wait for security advisory from foreign governments before you are battle ready? This shows are security forces are not proactive but always reacting.
I hope the security forces will take charge of the situation to avert this looming terror attack. Nigeria is gradually snowballing into a failed state.
Re: Terror Alert: Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland Issue Security Advisory To Citizens by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:04am On Oct 27, 2022
osigiepurr:

These guys are crazy. All of those listed above are also happening here in the United States. Why will they want to blacklist and make it look like Nigeria is a war zone? My neighbour was kidnapped last week in Phoenix on her way to the office, nobody broadcasted it. Nonsense political propaganda.

You guys will keep deceiving urselves!
Re: Terror Alert: Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland Issue Security Advisory To Citizens by mmsen: 6:07am On Oct 27, 2022
Has anyone here ever been carjacked coming to or from an airport before midnight?

1 Like

Re: Terror Alert: Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland Issue Security Advisory To Citizens by starpower(m): 6:18am On Oct 27, 2022
Gerrard59:

Nigerian students in Ukraine said the same thing on Nairaland and Twitter when the US warned that Putin would soon invade the country and pulled out her officials. The same happened in Afghanistan, where the then Afghan presido said "the Taliban won;t take over the country"

My advice is: always follow the intelligence report of the US esp when it concerns her citizens/embassy officials in other parts of the world. The moment they are pulling out their people, start preparing for the inevitable.
especially within 48hrs. They have concrete Intel. Hope Nigerian forces will request for assistance.
Re: Terror Alert: Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland Issue Security Advisory To Citizens by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:22am On Oct 27, 2022
Yankee101:
In short no go nigeria
Civil War II Loading, someone should tell Peter Obi to Alt Campaign imidiately, they planned to kill him to activate civil war
Re: Terror Alert: Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland Issue Security Advisory To Citizens by sucess001(m): 6:24am On Oct 27, 2022
Is this the Lagos I live they described like a warzone?

Common na.
Re: Terror Alert: Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland Issue Security Advisory To Citizens by ipobarethieves: 6:25am On Oct 27, 2022
DivergentThinka:
They are just placing unnecessary fear in people.
Yes, I know that people should take precaution and Nigeria is generally not safe, but how many mass shooting have occurred in US this year ?

Let me tell you, there have been 582 mass shootings from JAN -SEPT !!, resulting in 604 deaths and 2380 wounded .
And I believe the word "mass shooting" needs to be changed to "terrorist attacks" . Because no matter what the reason is, if you go on rampage shooting and killing people, then the person is a terrorist.

The west has a way of making Africa look like the worst place on earth .

Is Nigeria messed up ? Yes
Does it need to be fixed ? Yes

Every body just needs to be safe and be their brothers keeper, it is really that easy to have a safe nation .
But wicked people won't let this happen .
Sha be careful.Life nor get duplicate. Those pipu dnt make empty NOISE. The BASTARDS probably target are hotel,,church,mosque,club houses (if u are frequent clubbers, about time u glue ur yansh at home and drink ur OBI beer in PEACE not in pieces.

1 Like

Re: Terror Alert: Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland Issue Security Advisory To Citizens by zombieHUNTER: 6:25am On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:

Yet they go about issuing warning, causing unrest in other countries while their puppets UK and others just follow the trend.

security agents that are working for terrorists..

Say No to APc
Say Yes to Life
Re: Terror Alert: Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland Issue Security Advisory To Citizens by IKillPeopleALot: 6:28am On Oct 27, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://travel.gc.ca/destinations/nigeria#security

The western countries is indirectly telling us there will be civil war in Nigeria any moment from now… lol
Only the wise will understand!

2 Likes

Re: Terror Alert: Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland Issue Security Advisory To Citizens by sharpwriter(m): 6:28am On Oct 27, 2022
osigiepurr:

These guys are crazy. All of those listed above are also happening here in the United States. Why will they want to blacklist and make it look like Nigeria is a war zone? My neighbour was kidnapped last week in Phoenix on her way to the office, nobody broadcasted it. Nonsense political propaganda.
Had she been found?
Re: Terror Alert: Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland Issue Security Advisory To Citizens by Average9jaman: 6:29am On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:

Over 368 murders in the US this YEAR alone.

You failed to mention how many mass murders in Nigeria this year alone.

I can bet my balls the figures are not even close.

In US, are armed gangs going around boldly terrorising, killing, kidnapping and robbing communities,markets, churches, mosques, schools, transportation with brazen impunity and demanding billions of dollars in ransom money? Performing jailbreaks left, right and center?

The terrorists are never caught and apprehended, the body language of the government is lethargic towards curbing the growing threat of terrorism. The security forces seem overwhelmed and overstretched.

The government appears complicit in the terrorism going on, where TOP GOVERNMENT officials are known to be terrorist sponsors, supporter's and sympathisers.

A president who is the grand patron of terrorists and infamously expressed that

- 'an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north' -

A president who has repeatedly received such so-called-help from other countries in the past and sat on it without acting and allowing the warning of terrorist attacks to eventually happen

Here the terrorists are well-known in their communities and by law enforcement, grant interviews and are turbaned and given chieftancy title

If our security agents need help, are they not the one's supposed to ask for intelligence sharing from these advanced countries?

Ask yourself, would all THIS terror and crime be allowed to thrive in the US?

My guy b using ur brain and don't let sentiments cover your senses, na wa o

1 Like

Re: Terror Alert: Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland Issue Security Advisory To Citizens by Spandau: 6:30am On Oct 27, 2022
Emu4life:
Rubbish!!! Even countries where there are more Rifles than Leaves are giving travel advisory. How is US safer than Nigeria
They should stay away from our Country. I think it's better for us

Ewu4life indeed. SMH
Re: Terror Alert: Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland Issue Security Advisory To Citizens by Edusouls(m): 6:32am On Oct 27, 2022
Americans should sharply come and evacuate their citizens make we rest abeg, this westerners are now a very big trouble to the world, causing wars, fear and chaos in other countries, power is leaving them their time of reign is over, they are getting crazy and very troublesome
Re: Terror Alert: Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland Issue Security Advisory To Citizens by Spandau: 6:32am On Oct 27, 2022
Average9jaman:

In US, are armed gangs going around boldly terrorising, killing, kidnapping and robbing communities,markets, churches, mosques, schools, transportation with brazen impunity and demanding billions of dollars in ransom money? Performing jailbreaks left, right and center?

The terrorists are never caught and apprehended, the body language of the government is lethargic towards curbing the growing threat of terrorism. The security forces seem overwhelmed and overstretched.

The government appears complicit in the terrorism going on, where TOP GOVERNMENT officials are known to be terrorist sponsors, supporter's and sympathisers.

A president who has repeatedly received such so-called-help from other countries in the past and sat on it without acting and allowing the warning of terrorist attacks to eventually happen

If our security agents need help, are they not the one's supposed to ask for intelligence sharing from these advanced countries?

Leave the mook you just quoted. That is how they will be grandstanding over nonsense. By the time the shit hits the fan, it's gonna be too late for fools like him.

1 Like

Re: Terror Alert: Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland Issue Security Advisory To Citizens by Edusouls(m): 6:36am On Oct 27, 2022
Abegi leave Nigeria go USA make we hear word see USA issuing security alert, racist, murder capital of the world, you fools are not tired licking the ass of these tyranny gangsters USA /nato
Average9jaman:

2 Likes

Re: Terror Alert: Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland Issue Security Advisory To Citizens by BABANGBALI: 6:38am On Oct 27, 2022
This thing is becoming real o. Danger is looming. Buhari wan do send off for himself
Re: Terror Alert: Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland Issue Security Advisory To Citizens by heysquare(m): 6:42am On Oct 27, 2022
DivergentThinka:
They are just placing unnecessary fear in people.
Yes, I know that people should take precaution and Nigeria is generally not safe, but how many mass shooting have occurred in US this year ?

Let me tell you, there have been 582 mass shootings from JAN -SEPT !!, resulting in 604 deaths and 2380 wounded .
And I believe the word "mass shooting" needs to be changed to "terrorist attacks" . Because no matter what the reason is, if you go on rampage shooting and killing people, then the person is a terrorist.

The west has a way of making Africa look like the worst place on earth .

Is Nigeria messed up ? Yes
Does it need to be fixed ? Yes

Every body just needs to be safe and be their brothers keeper, it is really that easy to have a safe nation .
But wicked people won't let this happen .
No matter the degree of the mass shootings in as much as it's not committed by a Muslim it will be never be tagged as Terrorism. Only Muslims the word terrorism reserved for
Re: Terror Alert: Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland Issue Security Advisory To Citizens by Awoleesu(m): 6:43am On Oct 27, 2022
The Buhari scorecard on security - one of his campaign priority areas!
Re: Terror Alert: Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland Issue Security Advisory To Citizens by occfx: 6:46am On Oct 27, 2022
Yankee101:
In short no go nigeria

South East is safe? ... All these people issue terror warning and didn't mention any south east state. They put abia as Niger delta... This people knows something we don't know.
Re: Terror Alert: Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland Issue Security Advisory To Citizens by Average9jaman: 6:48am On Oct 27, 2022
Edusouls:
Abegi leave Nigeria go USA make we hear word see USA issuing security alert, racist, murder capital of the world, you fools are not tired licking the ass of these tyranny gangsters USA /nato

Always look at a man's antecedents, in this case - a country's antecedents

How many times are US wrong with their intelligence reports and

How many times is Nigeria right, or even honest with their intelligence reports and press statements?

Given the option of choosing between the two countries who may be more accurate -

I definitely know who I will believe over the other, who would you rather believe, consider facts, sentiments apart?
Re: Terror Alert: Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland Issue Security Advisory To Citizens by JaskanFactor: 6:51am On Oct 27, 2022
very funny, all the European countries funding terrorists and causing flooding in Nigeria are telling their citizens not to travel to Nigeria.
May the wicked rip what they sow.
All of thier evils against black people for over 500 years will by the grace of God eventually get a reply.

They are behind 90% of all the bad things that happen in Africa on daily basis.
Re: Terror Alert: Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland Issue Security Advisory To Citizens by generalwo(m): 6:53am On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:

..... 368 abi.... In kaduna alone, more than 2000 people have been killed through banditry this year alone...... They reserve every right to warn their citizens living in the country.... No be Nigerians them warn... Na their citizens them warn... And moreover, they are not under any obligation to share intelligence with you because you're not an ally of the USA..... The ones wen them don share before, wetin our security agents use am do?? Instead of protecting its citizens, they feed the same information to terrorists.... Bros abeg forget... No be USA be our problems.... Na our government
Re: Terror Alert: Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland Issue Security Advisory To Citizens by caprini1: 6:58am On Oct 27, 2022
Gerrard59:

God bless you,even with the whole warnings the US gave about Ukraine,one clownish student leader came to Channels TV via zoom that everywhere is safe and students should stay in their homes bla bla ,until the bombs started falling,i wish i can see that confusionist again.

2 Likes

Re: Terror Alert: Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland Issue Security Advisory To Citizens by Tannhauser(m): 7:04am On Oct 27, 2022
grin
Re: Terror Alert: Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland Issue Security Advisory To Citizens by Theunbothered: 7:05am On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:

Our security agents that won't do anything until it's too late
Re: Terror Alert: Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland Issue Security Advisory To Citizens by ogascomax: 7:05am On Oct 27, 2022
Let me tell you guys the real truth. The talk about this terror attack although possible but it's a hoax, this is the new game the west and USA want to use to blackmail us Africa because of our stance, our lack of condemnation against what is happening in the world especially the Russia Ukraine crises. All these are just some stupid lies.
Re: Terror Alert: Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland Issue Security Advisory To Citizens by santakris(m): 7:07am On Oct 27, 2022
Now I'm scared. What is going on?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Shut Ibeto Cement, Halts Shipment Of Cement For Unknown Reason / Three Bombers Attack University Of Maiduguri, Kill Security Official (Photos) / Buhari Declines Comment In Shagari’s Condolence Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.