Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Wont Nigeria And Nigerians Be Worse With Peter Obi That Doesnt Give Shi Shi? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wont Nigeria And Nigerians Be Worse With Peter Obi That Doesnt Give Shi Shi? (774 Views)

"We No Dey Give Shi Shi In The Mud" - Dipo Awojide Mocks Obidients / Reno Omokri: Nigeria Will Be Worse Under Obi / Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wont Nigeria And Nigerians Be Worse With Peter Obi That Doesnt Give Shi Shi? by chan9ja: 1:56am On Oct 27, 2022
Wont Nigeria and Nigerians be worse with Peter Obi that doesnt give shi shi?

Nobody should come and start crying after he wins and things or funds are more tighter than before because definitely he would want to make Nigeria work again and that means the citizens must change their corrupt ways and be of good behaviour at all times including but not limited to receiving bribes, under the table deals etc that ordinarily Nigerians love, as it tends puts more money in their pockets.

Isnt that what Obidients are clamouring for?

Remember what happened in 2015 when everyone was screaming Buhari Buhari, you guys definitely know how it is now..body tell una

Please note, this are just my personal views and opinions on the 2023 general elections and the candidates. I am non partisan.

I will be speaking on the other major candidates in next post.

Choose and vote wisely

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wont Nigeria And Nigerians Be Worse With Peter Obi That Doesnt Give Shi Shi? by kingsways: 1:58am On Oct 27, 2022
After the years of the locust

After years of waste and senseless borrowing

This is the time to tighten up, this is the time to be prudent

This is the time to vote Peter Obi

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wont Nigeria And Nigerians Be Worse With Peter Obi That Doesnt Give Shi Shi? by Ecos(m): 3:00am On Oct 27, 2022
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wont Nigeria And Nigerians Be Worse With Peter Obi That Doesnt Give Shi Shi? by OgaTheTop2: 3:08am On Oct 27, 2022
This is the time to be prudent.

Peter Obi prudential.

Vote wisely...vote Peter Obi.

9 Likes

Re: Wont Nigeria And Nigerians Be Worse With Peter Obi That Doesnt Give Shi Shi? by truthhurtsnaira: 3:31am On Oct 27, 2022
OgaTheTop2:
This is the time to be prudent.

Peter Obi prudential.

Vote wisely...vote Peter Obi.

You people are not even reasoning at aaaaaall.

We have been through this game before.

Obi aint gonna give shi shi because he aint gonna be able to do shi shi.....
Re: Wont Nigeria And Nigerians Be Worse With Peter Obi That Doesnt Give Shi Shi? by ipobarethieves: 3:42am On Oct 27, 2022
angrysad sadangry u want us to wear one shoes ,use one Can of milk for 1 month,struggle to buy his foreign import food,enter RICKETY CANOES without life jackets,eat one meal per day cos Obi nor dey give shishi,train our children how to lie,look elsewhere while hospital is on strike? May we NOT be UNFORTUNATE undecided with OBI. He'll be better off as fl@theadPIGS online President. cool.
Even Atiku agenda/mission is to make his FRIENDS RICH AND THE POOR,
POORER.
Re: Wont Nigeria And Nigerians Be Worse With Peter Obi That Doesnt Give Shi Shi? by Tochi3(m): 3:47am On Oct 27, 2022
chan9ja:
Wont Nigeria and Nigerians be worse with Peter Obi that doesnt give shi shi?

Nobody should come and start crying after he wins and things or funds are more tighter than before because definitely he would want to make Nigeria work again and that means the citizens must change their corrupt ways and be of good behaviour at all times including but not limited to receiving bribes, under the table deals etc that ordinarily Nigerians love, as it tends puts more money in their pockets.

Isnt that what Obidients are clamouring for?

Remember what happened in 2015 when everyone was screaming Buhari Buhari, you guys definitely know how it is now..body tell una

Please note, this are just my personal views and opinions on the 2023 general elections and the candidates. I am non partisan.

I will be speaking on the other major candidates in next post.

Choose and vote wisely

Re: Wont Nigeria And Nigerians Be Worse With Peter Obi That Doesnt Give Shi Shi? by Nobody: 4:07am On Oct 27, 2022
Continue spreading false news,how much have you given to your village people,let alone Nigeria??

1 Like

Re: Wont Nigeria And Nigerians Be Worse With Peter Obi That Doesnt Give Shi Shi? by TechW: 4:23am On Oct 27, 2022
nothing is free in this world even in the Freetown. you may continue to be eating your future in the hands of others. That Obi does not give shi shi does not mean that he doesn't give at all, He is not a wasting type. He spends for what is important and he demands accountability.
Re: Wont Nigeria And Nigerians Be Worse With Peter Obi That Doesnt Give Shi Shi? by derecho(m): 4:37am On Oct 27, 2022
Re: Wont Nigeria And Nigerians Be Worse With Peter Obi That Doesnt Give Shi Shi? by budaatum: 4:59am On Oct 27, 2022
I wonder what the op actually wants. Does op want government to feed op I wonder, or does it bother op that op won't be feeding off bribes and corruption and would have to labour under Obi for op's daily bread?

If the latter, then I guess op has not learnt from bubu and thought bubu was going to feed those he called lazy fuqs, instead of realising that from the sweat of thou brow shall you eat.

Op, please look up the meaning of labour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wont Nigeria And Nigerians Be Worse With Peter Obi That Doesnt Give Shi Shi? by chan9ja: 8:23am On Oct 27, 2022
budaatum:
I wonder what the op actually wants. Does op want government to feed op I wonder, or does it bother op that op won't be feeding off bribes and corruption and would have to labour under Obi for op's daily bread?

If the latter, then I guess op has not learnt from bubu and thought bubu was going to feed those he called lazy fuqs, instead of realising that from the sweat of thou brow shall you eat.

Op, please look up the meaning of labour.

What i am saying is that are you guys ready for a working Nigeria...because una go still suffer small before that is achieved

Nigerians when love soft life die...dont cry here in few years time o...vote wisely

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wont Nigeria And Nigerians Be Worse With Peter Obi That Doesnt Give Shi Shi? by BATified2023: 8:27am On Oct 27, 2022
Ecos:
grin
u igbos n penchant for anything fake

Can’t u just b original for a day?

Keyamu indeed
Re: Wont Nigeria And Nigerians Be Worse With Peter Obi That Doesnt Give Shi Shi? by Terenceike(m): 8:34am On Oct 27, 2022
In a working system and developed countries, no one goes about sharing money to anyone. You work, earn and take care of your needs
Re: Wont Nigeria And Nigerians Be Worse With Peter Obi That Doesnt Give Shi Shi? by Vulturereloaded: 8:35am On Oct 27, 2022
Does Boris Johnson give shi shi?

It is the sharing of public funds that grounded the country.

Only those who will complain are the like of Reno omockery and FFK, who are used to free money will complain.

The rest of Nigerians who are ready and willing to be proactive, will benefit.

1 Like

Re: Wont Nigeria And Nigerians Be Worse With Peter Obi That Doesnt Give Shi Shi? by Goodmarlian: 8:38am On Oct 27, 2022
Tinubu thougs do not like to work they want giveaway lazy ypuths.
Re: Wont Nigeria And Nigerians Be Worse With Peter Obi That Doesnt Give Shi Shi? by Slynation(m): 8:39am On Oct 27, 2022
Only an ignorant fellow sees "Obi does not give shi-shi" from a literary point of view... cheesy
Re: Wont Nigeria And Nigerians Be Worse With Peter Obi That Doesnt Give Shi Shi? by Tenses: 9:00am On Oct 27, 2022
Am 31

I have a company

I am married with 3 boys

I don't need anyone to give me shi shi

I just need a better country for my sons and one I can be proud of.

That's why I chose Peter Obi!
Re: Wont Nigeria And Nigerians Be Worse With Peter Obi That Doesnt Give Shi Shi? by budaatum: 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2022
chan9ja:

What i am saying is that are you guys ready for a working Nigeria...because una go still suffer small before that is achieved

Nigerians when love soft life die...dont cry here in few years time o...vote wisely

A lot of lazy fuqs will indeed suffer a lot and come here crying because it's true we will suffer while we labour to mend our broken Nigeria.

The hope is, there are more workers than lazy fuqs, or they'd elect a bad leader again and eventually suffer even more.

Nice thoughtful thread by the way. Good one.
Re: Wont Nigeria And Nigerians Be Worse With Peter Obi That Doesnt Give Shi Shi? by chan9ja: 5:15am On Oct 28, 2022
budaatum:

A lot of lazy fuqs will indeed suffer a lot and come here crying because it's true we will suffer while we labour to mend our broken Nigeria.

The hope is, there are more workers than lazy fuqs, or they'd elect a bad leader again and eventually suffer even more.

Nice thoughtful thread by the way. Good one.

Thanks bro...because we really need critical thinking on choosing the right candidate o

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Fake Likes By Obi Bots / Soludo: Yes, History Beckons... Onwuasoanya Fcc Jones / Pension Bill: Obi Vs Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.