Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,105 members, 7,957,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:42 AM

Why We Are 'Black People' - A Lesson For Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Are 'Black People' - A Lesson For Nigerians (1398 Views)

Netanyahu Calls Rafah Airstrike That Killed 45 People "A Tragic Mistake" / Tinubu Blasted As He 'Teaches Atiku Abubakar A Lesson' At Lagos APC Rally / ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Are 'Black People' - A Lesson For Nigerians by Quintopia: 6:13am On Oct 27, 2022
Kokoy2022:
This Agbadorians,the descendants of Lucifer who see white and call it black due to tribalism, ethnicity and religious bigotory. Is unity by gun barrel or by referendum? Only in Africa people of diverse interest are fussed together for selfish purposes by the white people. This is normal to you because evil is evil when it affects you and your kind. Thiefnupoo will never be president. Know this and know peace.

Know THIS and know peace.

''Why I rejected Biafra'', by Nnamdi Kanu:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/rejected-biafra-5-igbo-states-nnamdi-kanu/

If you are saying, like Kanu, that Nigeria must give you Igbos Benue state and the Niger Delta which is responsible for 90% of govt foreign exchange revenue, you have another think coming, and it shows that you people are criminally insane, and are led by a mad man.

Go prepare for war, you thief, because you will have to fight to your very last man to steal that land off Nigeria.
Re: Why We Are 'Black People' - A Lesson For Nigerians by klonboi: 6:59am On Oct 27, 2022
Reflect7:
Many Nigerians and indeed Africans have been brainwashed to see their brown skin colour as a sign of racial inferiority.

In fact many of them regard so-called 'black' skin as 'ugly', and so-called 'white' skin as 'beautiful'.

They even tend to regard 'white' and 'yellow' races as more intelligent than 'black' and brown races.

But here is the reality which 99% of you were not taught in school, or by your parents.

There are no 'BLACK' people and there are no 'WHITE' people.

These are racist categorisations invented by 17th racist Europeans seeking to elevate themselves above the world following their military brigandage and rape of the Earth.

Racial skin tones range from light pink to dark brown.

Your brown skin colour is caused by the presence of the divine chemical known as MELANIN.

It protects your body from the sun rays of the world's hottest continent.

MELANIN, which gives your skin its colour, has no relation whatsoever to your mental attributes or capacities, anymore than the colour of your smartphone determines its features and utility.

Without that God-given MELANIN, you wouldn't actually be here today because your ancestors would have perished thousands of years ago in the African sun, of various skin diseases.

There is a reason so-called 'white' people, who lack MELANIN, never settled in West Africa in large numbers.

To see your beautiful brown skin colour as a mark of inferiority (because that was what the thieving colonizers taught you) is the worst possible insult you could issue to your Maker, in addition to it being a barbaric, superstitious falsehood invented by pink-skinned demons who falsely termed themselves 'white'.

Chew on that.

How those European thugs who called themselves colonial masters where able to convince Africans that they brought Christianity to Africa is what baffles me till today because average white man doesn't even know God talk more of reading the bible.

Africans read the bible everyday but never realized that the bible is a compilation of their history with the creator.

So much harm has been done to the brain of a black Man.
Re: Why We Are 'Black People' - A Lesson For Nigerians by Quintopia: 7:13am On Oct 27, 2022
klonboi:

How those European thugs who called themselves colonial masters where able to convince Africans that they brought Christianity to Africa is what baffles me till today because average white man doesn't even know God talk more of reading the bible.

Africans read the bible everyday but never realized that the bible is a compilation of their history with the creator.

So much harm has been done to the brain of a black Man.

You can say that again.

I mean, the evidence in the bible is even clear that the Hebrews were 'black' Africans.

Amos 9:7: 'Are ye not as the children of the Ethiopians unto me, o children of Israel?'

Lamentations 5:10 'Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine'

Of course, only 'black folks' can possibly have their skin turn ''black like an oven'' during a famine.

'White folks' in a famine remain 'white'.
Re: Why We Are 'Black People' - A Lesson For Nigerians by klonboi: 7:13am On Oct 27, 2022
Quintopia:

Know THIS and know peace.

''Why I rejected Biafra'', by Nnamdi Kanu:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/rejected-biafra-5-igbo-states-nnamdi-kanu/

If you are saying, like Kanu, that Nigeria must give you Igbos Benue state and the Niger Delta which is responsible for 90% of govt foreign exchange revenue, you have another think coming, and it shows that you people are criminally insane, and are led by a mad man.

Go prepare for war, you thief, because you will have to fight to your very last man to steal that land off Nigeria.

Nobody is preparing for war as war has never been a solution to problems.

On the part of the Biafra, I want to bring to your notice that the creation of states in Nigeria is a fraud committed by the boundary commission.

How would you have half of Benue state as Igbo and half as idoma? Who did they consult on such division?

For your information, please note that the entire southern Nigeria is Igbo by origin. Igbo simply means the people of the old.

The variations in the dialect in the entire southern Nigeria is what is confusing you.

There are some community in Abia state, when they speak their own version of Ibo, a person from imo or Anambra will never understand it. Same thing applies to everyone in the southern Nigeria down to the creeks.

If you need more info. Please write me!
Re: Why We Are 'Black People' - A Lesson For Nigerians by Quintopia: 7:17am On Oct 27, 2022
klonboi:

Nobody is preparing for war as war has never been a solution to problems.

On the part of the Biafra, I want to bring to your notice that the creation of states in Nigeria is a fraud committed by the boundary commission.

How would you have half of Benue state as Igbo and half as idoma? Who did they consult on such division?

For your information, please note that the entire southern Nigeria is Igbo by origin. Igbo simply means the people of the old.

The variations in the dialect in the entire southern Nigeria is what is confusing you.

There are some community in Abia state, when they speak their own version of Ibo, a person from imo or Anambra will never understand it. Same thing applies to everyone in the southern Nigeria down to the creeks.

If you need more info. Please write me!

Come on get lost with that rubbish.

Who do you think you're fooling with this garbage?

Oh sure, the Efik, IJaw, Ibibio, Annang, Ogoni, Okrika, and Rivers people are all just 'tenants' sitting on 'your Igboland'. Being 'lesser beings', they've no right to their own ancestral lands. Their land magically became ''yours'' after your greedy long throats saw oil and gas reserves sitting there.

Come on get lost!

Ole barawo.
Re: Why We Are 'Black People' - A Lesson For Nigerians by klonboi: 7:26am On Oct 27, 2022
Quintopia:

Come on get lost with that rubbish.

Who do you think you're fooling with this garbage?

Oh sure, the Efik, IJaw, Ibibio, Annang, Ogoni, Okrika, and Rivers people are all just 'tenants' sitting on 'your Igboland'. A land that became ''yours'' after your greedy long throats saw oil and gas reserves there.

Come on get lost!

Ole barawo.

Please take a look at the screen shot. It is not about Oyel! Oyel? Our Oyel! , As Abia and imo state are oil producing states too.

Look at the related languages to the Ibo language.

As you move down south, there are variations in the Ibo language that the people speak.

Re: Why We Are 'Black People' - A Lesson For Nigerians by Quintopia: 7:34am On Oct 27, 2022
klonboi:

Please take a look at the screen shot. It is not about Oyel! Oyel? Our Oyel! , As Abia and imo state are oil producing states too.

Look at the related languages to the Ibo language.

As you move down south, there are variations in the Ibo language that the people speak.

SHUT UP. ABIA AND IMO PRODUCE LESS THAN 3% OF NIGERIAN OIL AND GAS.

THE MAIN REGION PRODUCING 90% OF OUR OIL AND GAS IS THE NIGER DELTA, WHICH IS NOT IGBO, AND WHICH YOU WANT TO STEAL AS PART OF 'BIAFRA', WHICH WILL NEVER HAPPEN, SO GO AND REST, AND TELL YOUR FELLOW IPOB SCHOOL DROPOUTS TO GO LEARN A SKILL AND GET A JOB!
Re: Why We Are 'Black People' - A Lesson For Nigerians by klonboi: 7:46am On Oct 27, 2022
Quintopia:

SHUT UP. ABIA AND IMO PRODUCE LESS THAN 2% OF NIGERIAN OIL AND GAS.

THE MAIN REGION PRODUCING 90% OF OUR OIL AND GAS IS THE NIGER DELTA, WHICH IS NOT IGBO, AND WHICH YOU WANT TO STEAL AS PART OF 'BIAFRA', WHICH WILL NEVER HAPPEN, SO GO AND REST, AND TELL YOUR IPOB SCHOOL DROPOUTS TO GO LEARN A SKILL AND GET A JOB!

Because you don't know who you are or maybe I should say that you are lost in identity that is why buhari is keeping quiet for the flood to sweep all your niger delta crap away.

Please go and dig for informations to find out who you are, some of this delta people sef amazes me a lot.

You would see a full grown delta man with thick Igbo name, even thicker than Anambra or imo people sef, but to my surprise such person wouldn't even believe he's igbo grin

As for your Oye money, u dey make me laugh grin grin grin grin. Please note that most cars in Europe will stop running on Oyel come 2024, trucks inclusive

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Give Pitobi Advise To Rent Stadium For Campaign In Kogi?� / The Pastor Who Warned Nigerians About APC And Buhari in 2014 / 990b; FAAC To Share Highest Monthly Allocation In Nigerian History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.