Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Convert Your Led TV To Smart TV With This Device - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Convert Your Led TV To Smart TV With This Device (1312 Views)

Couple Ditches Alexa After The Device Started Talking To Husband In The Night / I Almost Sold My TV To Raise Funds For The Delivery Of My Unborn Baby. / Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Convert Your Led TV To Smart TV With This Device by HOLRANGE(m): 3:01am On Oct 27, 2022
Do you know you can stream movies directly and watch on your Led TV when?

Watch Movies from YouTube, Netflix and others using your Led TV

When you Buy The Google Chrome Cast
Contact me on 08162297546 for purchase and installation

Re: Convert Your Led TV To Smart TV With This Device by ibechris(m): 5:01am On Oct 27, 2022
How much bros?

What's ur location?
Re: Convert Your Led TV To Smart TV With This Device by HOLRANGE(m): 7:26am On Oct 27, 2022
ibechris:
How much bros?

What's ur location?
Contact me please
Re: Convert Your Led TV To Smart TV With This Device by HOLRANGE(m): 7:26am On Oct 27, 2022
ibechris:
How much bros?

What's ur location?
Lagos
Re: Convert Your Led TV To Smart TV With This Device by zoedew: 7:32am On Oct 27, 2022
Can it do lcd tv?
Re: Convert Your Led TV To Smart TV With This Device by HOLRANGE(m): 7:50am On Oct 27, 2022
Yes... It works for LCD too
Re: Convert Your Led TV To Smart TV With This Device by shortIGBOman: 10:08am On Oct 27, 2022
How much is it?
Re: Convert Your Led TV To Smart TV With This Device by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:28am On Oct 27, 2022
shortIGBOman:
How much is it?
no tell am anything

this man I'm quoting na troll
he no get shishi to buy anything

1 Like

Re: Convert Your Led TV To Smart TV With This Device by HOLRANGE(m): 10:33am On Oct 27, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
no tell am anything

this man I'm quoting na troll
he no get shishi to buy anything
He might surprise you
Re: Convert Your Led TV To Smart TV With This Device by frozen70(f): 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2022
HOLRANGE:

Pls tell me what's the big deal about watching a smart TV and a normal TV of the same product

Whats so special about smart TV

Explain why it's specifical pls
Re: Convert Your Led TV To Smart TV With This Device by HOLRANGE(m): 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2022
frozen70:

Pls tell me what's the big deal about watching a smart TV and a normal TV of the same product

Whats so special about smart TV

Explain why it's specifical pls

I don't understand what you mean by normal Tv, Smart Tv isn't Abnormal

To answer your question as I feel you wanted to ask .

Having a smart Tv means you can stream movies from Netflix and other video streaming platforms, listen to music and play online games.. you could cast your phone's screen to the tv likewise your Laptop computer
Re: Convert Your Led TV To Smart TV With This Device by frozen70(f): 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2022
HOLRANGE:

I don't understand what you mean by normal Tv, Smart Tv isn't Abnormal

To answer your question as I feel you wanted to ask .

Having a smart Tv means you can stream movies from Netflix and other video streaming platforms, listen to music and play online games.. you could cast your phone's screen to the tv likewise your Laptop computer

I do understand this part

Am aware there are smart TV and the regular TV

Am also aware that the picture quality is super
Re: Convert Your Led TV To Smart TV With This Device by 24SEVEN: 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
Is LG 65Inch ThinQ TV a smart TV??

1 Like

Re: Convert Your Led TV To Smart TV With This Device by shortIGBOman: 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2022

Re: Convert Your Led TV To Smart TV With This Device by HOLRANGE(m): 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2022
[quote author=24SEVEN post=117916467]Is LG 65Inch ThinQ TV a smart TV??[i/quote]
Yes it is
Re: Convert Your Led TV To Smart TV With This Device by HOLRANGE(m): 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2022
Very Much Available
Re: Convert Your Led TV To Smart TV With This Device by zoedew: 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
HOLRANGE:

FRAUD ADVISORY
I paid the purchase sum to 8162297546 isiaka Adebayo Jubril Opay who is supposedly “HOLRANGE“. Up till this moment the item has not been delivered as arranged and his mobile number is switched off while he no longer responds to me on WhatsApp. He leaves me with no other impression of his person than that he is a scammer. Buyer beware in dealing with “HOLRANGE” who receives payment with the following details:” 8162297546 isiaka Adebayo Jubril Opay”
If he delivers I will retract this fraud advisory.
Re: Convert Your Led TV To Smart TV With This Device by zoedew: 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2022
FRAUD ADVISORY
I paid the purchase sum to 8162297546 isiaka Adebayo Jubril Opay who is supposedly “HOLRANGE“. Up till this moment the item has not been delivered as arranged and his mobile number is switched off while he no longer responds to me on WhatsApp. He leaves me with no other impression of his person than that he is a scammer. Buyer beware in dealing with “HOLRANGE” who receives payment with the following details:” 8162297546 isiaka Adebayo Jubril Opay”
He is in touch with me now. Fraud advisory is deescalated by 50%. Will get back.
Re: Convert Your Led TV To Smart TV With This Device by HOLRANGE(m): 12:16pm On Nov 04, 2022
zoedew:
FRAUD ADVISORY
He is in touch with me now. Fraud advisory is deescalated by 50%. Will get back.

Ha!!
Re: Convert Your Led TV To Smart TV With This Device by zoedew: 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2022
HOLRANGE:

Ha!!
Don’t worry. It’ll be taken care of when we see you in two hours as discussed.
Re: Convert Your Led TV To Smart TV With This Device by zoedew: 10:27am On Nov 10, 2022
This fellow HOLRANGE is a fraud. Nairalander are advised to not have any dealings whatsoever with him. He sets out here to pick up pennies from others in the hope that’ll become a cashout for him. AVOID HOLRANGE LIKE A PLAGUE. HIS NAME IS ISIAKA ADEBAYO JUBRIL. HE IS A THIEF AND A VAGABOND. HE USES ACCOUNT NUMBER 8162297546 OPAY. MODS TAKE NOTE.

(1) (Reply)

My Sister's Husband Is Planning On Taking In A Second Wife...please Help / Wetin Dey Make People Tire For Marriage? / What Does It Take To Be A Godfather: Someone Pls Tell Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.