Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Freelancer Writers Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Freelancer Writers Needed (597 Views)

Trusted Freelancer Who Runs Errands In Abuja, Please? / Freelancer Who's Available To Proofread An Academic Paper / Freelancer Graphics Designer Is Here For Your Design Project 24/7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelancer Writers Needed by KenInfluence(m): 3:37am On Oct 27, 2022
There is an open position for writers, so it's a good idea to apply if you have a strong command of the English language and some understanding of how the internet functions.

Working with my team provides you the freedom to work from the convenience of your home while still making a respectable weekly wage. The process is set up such that by selecting various topics that have been provided by our clients, you may generate as much revenue as you like.

Once an article has been submitted and approved, payment is made immediately into your Nigerian bank account. If your work is rejected by the chief editor, it still belongs to you and, in most situations, the editor will advise you on how to improve the piece before resubmitting it.

The standard rate is #3-#5 per word and each article is usually 1000 - 1500 per article.

If this applies to you, please send two samples of your work or links to previously published articles to mozeakenneth@gmail.com

CC:
Youth Corps
Undergraduates
Graduates
Freelancer Writers

1 Like

Re: Freelancer Writers Needed by Fab21: 7:19am On Oct 27, 2022
The email isn't valid.
Kindly drop another medium to contact you.
Re: Freelancer Writers Needed by VKN23: 8:14am On Oct 27, 2022
KenInfluence:
There is an open position for writers, so it's a good idea to apply if you have a strong command of the English language and some understanding of how the internet functions.

Working with my team provides you the freedom to work from the convenience of your home while still making a respectable weekly wage. The process is set up such that by selecting various topics that have been provided by our clients, you may generate as much revenue as you like.

Once an article has been submitted and approved, payment is made immediately into your Nigerian bank account. If your work is rejected by the chief editor, it still belongs to you and, in most situations, the editor will advise you on how to improve the piece before resubmitting it.

The standard rate is #3-#5 per word and each article is usually 1000 - 1500 per article.

If this applies to you, please send two samples of your work or links to previously published articles to mozeakenneth@gmail.

CC:
Youth Corps
Undergraduates
Graduates
Freelancer Writers

I have little experience but I don't have samples of my old work
Re: Freelancer Writers Needed by jibovico(m): 9:22am On Oct 27, 2022
KenInfluence:

If this applies to you, please send two samples of your work or links to previously published articles to mozeakenneth@gmail.

CC:
Youth Corps
Undergraduates
Graduates
Freelancer Writers

Can you please give your complete Email address.
Re: Freelancer Writers Needed by Generalwoodz(m): 11:28am On Oct 27, 2022
Heya! Your email is not working. Update and mention me. My comments here on NL are enough samples that you could ever use.

Anyways, edit the email address.
Re: Freelancer Writers Needed by cleverseo: 11:32am On Oct 27, 2022
Fab21:
The email isn't valid.
Kindly drop another medium to contact you.

Add .com to the address, it will work
Re: Freelancer Writers Needed by cleverseo: 11:32am On Oct 27, 2022
jibovico:

Can you please give your complete Email address.

mozeakenneth@gmail.com
Re: Freelancer Writers Needed by Fab21: 7:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
cleverseo:

Add .com to the address, it will work

Alright..
Re: Freelancer Writers Needed by Fab21: 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2022
KenInfluence:

CC:
Youth Corps
Undergraduates
Graduates
Freelancer Writers

I'm trying to send my samples but it's not going through.
Re: Freelancer Writers Needed by KenInfluence(m): 12:11am On Oct 28, 2022
Thanks to all that have applied, I would reach out soon to those that peaks the interest of this team.

KenInfluence:

If this applies to you, please send two samples of your work or links to previously published articles to mozeakenneth@gmail.com

CC:
Youth Corps
Undergraduates
Graduates
Freelancer Writers

(1) (Reply)

Grants In Nigeria 2023 - Updated / Urgently Needed / Pls Connect Me With Job Recruitment Agencies In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.