Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,365 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Professional Content Writer Needed For All Kinds Of Work - - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Professional Content Writer Needed For All Kinds Of Work - (264 Views)

Kinds Of People You Will Encounter In The University / Second Term Scheme Of Work And Plan Lesson Note For Primary Schools / Lagos State Scheme Of Work For Primary Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Professional Content Writer Needed For All Kinds Of Work - by Writer1(f): 3:58am On Oct 27, 2022
Please I need a professional writer that will also be my personal writer,I you know you can do all kinds of work
E.G= project management, proposals,airticle, power point, creative work and all more please WhatsApp me now with the number on my adverts professional writer.
I will be paying you #4 naira per word count...
Re: Professional Content Writer Needed For All Kinds Of Work - by Writer1(f): 5:00am On Oct 27, 2022
Please try to be the first person check advert for WhatsApp number
Re: Professional Content Writer Needed For All Kinds Of Work - by emmanex2000: 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2022
Good evening
I couldn't see your WhatsApp number, if not, i would have contacted you. I am a professional writer who delivers quality and well researched articles within the stipulated time, moreso, with high grammar content and zero plagiarism...

You can contact me on 07012809662, my business line. It will be pleasure working with you.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Nekede Inaugurates Campus Shuttle Service. / Help With This Quantitative Reasoning / Trinity Western University, Canada Scholarship Without IELTS 2023/2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.