Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

24 Hours At Nigeria Immigration Service For Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 24 Hours At Nigeria Immigration Service For Passport (685 Views)

Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre / Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught / New Nigeria International Passport To Cost N70,000 - Immigration Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

24 Hours At Nigeria Immigration Service For Passport by kobobay(m): 6:32am On Oct 27, 2022
24 Hours at Nigeria Immigration Service for Passport

This is my ordeal story at the Nigeria immigration service for Nigerian passport renewal capturing.
I spent 24 hours trying to do the capturing for another passport. Getting a passport in Nigeria is difficult, and I am sharing my unpleasant situation at the immigration office.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOfjpYe1cPs

#nigeriaimmigrationservice #nis #nigeria #nigeriapassport

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24 Hours At Nigeria Immigration Service For Passport by alpharoyalty: 6:34am On Oct 27, 2022
Go to any of the northern states, aside Abuja and Niger state, and you will get it in less than a week.
Thank me later
Re: 24 Hours At Nigeria Immigration Service For Passport by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:58am On Oct 27, 2022
kobobay:
24 Hours at Nigeria Immigration Service for Passport

This is my ordeal story at the Nigeria immigration service for Nigerian passport renewal capturing.
I spent 24 hours trying to do the capturing for another passport. Getting a passport in Nigeria is difficult, and I am sharing my unpleasant situation at the immigration office.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOfjpYe1cPs

#nigeriaimmigrationservice #nis #nigeria #nigeriapassport
Loud it bro. It's not as if they don't know what to do but they are all too corrupt!

Their top officials hide booklets and sell to the highest bidders

They attend to foreigners quicker than Nigerians

Later them go dey blame government dey complain say country no good!

Why are things not working in Nigeria

Why

2 Likes

Re: 24 Hours At Nigeria Immigration Service For Passport by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:11am On Oct 27, 2022
There is no difference between issuing a new booklet and renewing

You fill online expecting that when you get there, you just collect your booklet

For where Do capturing self, them go write say make you come collect between one and 3 weeks shocked shocked months, you never see anything

What is the need for NIN, I wonder!

Their archaic ways of doing things have refuse to change!
Re: 24 Hours At Nigeria Immigration Service For Passport by MMempire(m): 7:19am On Oct 27, 2022
MOD Pls move to front page. We need the government to query the minister of interior in person of Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola. This rubbish must stop.
Re: 24 Hours At Nigeria Immigration Service For Passport by Tokskob2008: 7:24am On Oct 27, 2022
You can only get your passport in a matter of days if you pay for the "express service" which is more than double of the real price.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please Help! / Dubai Tour / Blackspade Wanted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.