Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Manchester United Vs FC Sheriff Europa League (3 - 0) On 27th October 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs FC Sheriff Europa League (3 - 0) On 27th October 2022 (23129 Views)

Arsenal Vs Sporting Lisbon Europa League (3 - 5) pens On 16th March 2023 / PSV Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 0 ) On 27th October 2022 / FC Sheriff Vs Manchester United: Europa League (0 - 2) - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs FC Sheriff Europa League (3 - 0) On 27th October 2022 by Sweetvie: 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2022
Snapchat:

I’m not sure if your parents taught you well and if they did, then their effort was futile. Look at you, you turned out to be useless. A waste. I’m here to terrorise Pendu gay boys like you. Una go cry today, cry tomorrow and cry forever.
Lol... I wasn't surprise
I wasn't expecting something reasonable from you. Anyway, keep dying in sorrow
Coz he is unstoppable and he will keep pushing u guys to shame smiley

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs FC Sheriff Europa League (3 - 0) On 27th October 2022 by Snapchat: 10:44pm On Oct 27, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... I wasn't surprise
I wasn't expecting something reasonable from you. Anyway, keep dying in sorrow
Coz he is unstoppable and he will keep pushing u guys to shame smiley

Yours tears just dey start, you go cry forever. Mad fellow grin

Unstoppable with 2 goals against Sheriff lmao.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs FC Sheriff Europa League (3 - 0) On 27th October 2022 by ThierryJay: 10:46pm On Oct 27, 2022
Jokerman:

I supported Pessi over Poch and Mbappe

Lamba, Oya bring receipts!
Re: Manchester United Vs FC Sheriff Europa League (3 - 0) On 27th October 2022 by Sweetvie: 10:47pm On Oct 27, 2022
Snapchat:

Yours tears just dey start, you go cry forever. Mad fellow grin

Unstoppable with 2 goals against Sheriff lmao.
And you av started crying urs since and you will keep crying grin coz he will keep shocking you grin

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs FC Sheriff Europa League (3 - 0) On 27th October 2022 by Snapchat: 10:50pm On Oct 27, 2022
Sweetvie:
And you av started crying urs since and you will keep crying grin coz he will keep shocking you grin

Of course, his form is shocking. What do you expect from a finished player. Will be shipped to Saudi in January, as expected, a pain Pendu boys like you will never recover from.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs FC Sheriff Europa League (3 - 0) On 27th October 2022 by Snapchat: 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2022
ThierryJay:

Lamba, Oya bring receipts!

E don lost am since grin
Re: Manchester United Vs FC Sheriff Europa League (3 - 0) On 27th October 2022 by pargelenis(m): 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2022
Kyase:
Finally Cr7
In fact … even FC Sherif breathed a sigh of relief when he scored …
Re: Manchester United Vs FC Sheriff Europa League (3 - 0) On 27th October 2022 by Drew13: 10:52pm On Oct 27, 2022
Jokerman:

Oga,the ballondor was won for Barcelona after cheating Lewandoski as usual.

What has he played in PSG, to warrant any award?
he was a PSG player when he won it

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs FC Sheriff Europa League (3 - 0) On 27th October 2022 by Emu4life(m): 10:53pm On Oct 27, 2022
Jokerman:

Oga,the ballondor was won for Barcelona after cheating Lewandoski as usual.

What has he played in PSG, to warrant any award?
It is now in record that Messi won his 7th Ballon Dor as a Paris Saint Germain player. There's nothing you can do about this dude.
Meanwhile, Messi this week...

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs FC Sheriff Europa League (3 - 0) On 27th October 2022 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs FC Sheriff Europa League (3 - 0) On 27th October 2022 by Kyase(m): 11:00pm On Oct 27, 2022
dfrost:

Blaady potatoe farmer cheesy grin
You wey know grin
Re: Manchester United Vs FC Sheriff Europa League (3 - 0) On 27th October 2022 by Bigchristo: 11:19pm On Oct 27, 2022
frankson1:

10 Hag should better sort out his free-kick takers. It seems to me that Ronaldo and Erikson were dragging to take free-kick.

It's like there's bad blood already because Erikson went to shake Bruno and didn't go to Ronaldo.
Ronaldo has been the person snubbing everyone that’s why they referred him to train with fielders in the first place, he is becoming too arrogant but him Dey deliver

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs FC Sheriff Europa League (3 - 0) On 27th October 2022 by Cuntface: 11:22pm On Oct 27, 2022
BABANGBALI:
You see now, Ronaldo scored, but the ovulation he enjoyed from the fans in the stadium was not as loud as before

No be only ovulation, even menopause

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs FC Sheriff Europa League (3 - 0) On 27th October 2022 by AutoRedux: 11:42pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ronaldo should have taken that freekick.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs FC Sheriff Europa League (3 - 0) On 27th October 2022 by ViceGovernor: 11:42pm On Oct 27, 2022
Jokerman:
At least haters will mute now... grin
God save una grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs FC Sheriff Europa League (3 - 0) On 27th October 2022 by Flows001(m): 12:02am On Oct 28, 2022
prinsam30:
oya CR7 haters where una dey, shame don catch una today
Because Penaldo scored in an Europa League against an unknown team?
You Penaldians are pathetic.
Just for clarification, the so called haters are real Man Utd fans, I watched a video of an interview at Old Trafford, many of the MAN utd fans were supporting Ten Hag and blasting Penaldo for his useless and selfish attitude of caring only about his personal records.. those persons interviewed at Old Trafford are the REAL UNITED FANS because they watch Utd matches live and most of them said they've been fans for over 10years, not some keyboard warriors over here in Nigeria .. I challenge Penaldo to stop playing and allow Messi play those over a hundred more matches, by the time Messi is done with those Matches, all the remaining goal scoring records of Penaldo will disappear. We all know its only goal scoring record that he holds so dearly because Messi has more trophies, more Goldens shoes and Balllo dor!

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs FC Sheriff Europa League (3 - 0) On 27th October 2022 by Ade1177: 1:28am On Oct 28, 2022
Flows001:

Because Penaldo scored in an Europa League against an unknown team?
You Penaldians are pathetic.
Just for clarification, the so called haters are real Man Utd fans, I watched a video of an interview at Old Trafford, many of the MAN utd fans were supporting Ten Hag and blasting Penaldo for his useless and selfish attitude of caring only about his personal records.. those persons interviewed at Old Trafford are the REAL UNITED FANS because they watch Utd matches live and most of them said they've been fans for over 10years, not some keyboard warriors over here in Nigeria .. I challenge Penaldo to stop playing and allow Messi play those over a hundred more matches, by the time Messi is done with those Matches, all the remaining goal scoring records of Penaldo will disappear. We all know its only goal scoring record that he holds so dearly because Messi has more trophies, more Goldens shoes and Balllo dor!
Agreed

Messi will outscore him

Doesn't change the fact that he did it first
He already has an award dedicated to him and a whole ceremony to applaud his goalscoring records of all time

Messi too will have his own

Fact that Obama was president doesn't mean trump won't overtake him and have the same presidency

But Obama had it first been there, done that

Even ballon dor

Ronaldo got it first

Messi is younger and will overtake him, Messi is an overall best player

But Ronaldo is a very large extent too a very excellent player

Without Messi existing, no single player is better than him for 15yrs..he would have dominated the world

Without cr7
Messi would have dominated the world for 15yrs without nobody challenging him

Cr7 is the only reason Messi didn't win 6 ballon dor( that 2018 ballon dor belongs to cr7, if Ronaldo was still at Madrid in 2018) plus the 7 he has

I watched Ronaldo at 35, he was amazing
Messi will be 38 one day too

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs FC Sheriff Europa League (3 - 0) On 27th October 2022 by ThierryJay: 3:50am On Oct 28, 2022
Snapchat:

E don lost am since grin

grin
Re: Manchester United Vs FC Sheriff Europa League (3 - 0) On 27th October 2022 by Buharidgeneral: 4:06am On Oct 28, 2022
BABANGBALI:
You see now, Ronaldo scored, but the ovulation he enjoyed from the fans in the stadium was not as loud as before

Ovulation or ovation?
Re: Manchester United Vs FC Sheriff Europa League (3 - 0) On 27th October 2022 by BABANGBALI: 5:18am On Oct 28, 2022
Buharidgeneral:

Ovulation or ovation?
Ovulation is the current and correct English, ovation is an archaic English and it's no longer in use. Try to be current with the use of English

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs FC Sheriff Europa League (3 - 0) On 27th October 2022 by BABANGBALI: 5:19am On Oct 28, 2022
AutoRedux:
Ronaldo should have taken that freekick.
did he score the one he tooked?
Re: Manchester United Vs FC Sheriff Europa League (3 - 0) On 27th October 2022 by pquaver(m): 5:55am On Oct 28, 2022
Buharidgeneral:

Ovulation or ovation?

Eyes dey pain me ni, Abi na ovulation I see my guy write for there?

OVULATION CR7 dey see him period??

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs FC Sheriff Europa League (3 - 0) On 27th October 2022 by Chinoval: 6:21am On Oct 28, 2022
Cuntface:

No be only ovulation, even menopause
I think he meant ovation
Re: Manchester United Vs FC Sheriff Europa League (3 - 0) On 27th October 2022 by AutoRedux: 7:18am On Oct 28, 2022
Snapchat:

Who dey bring the heat. You? Werey dey feel funky.

E no go better for you and your useless family. A generation of idiots grin

Drink water bro. Don’t let the pain eat you up. grin Only a nonentity gets triggered when he is referred to as a nonentity. I don’t know why you are mad when all I did was call you what you are. That said, you can go to hell for all I care.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs FC Sheriff Europa League (3 - 0) On 27th October 2022 by Flows001(m): 7:32am On Oct 28, 2022
Ade1177:

Agreed

Messi will outscore him

Doesn't change the fact that he did it first
He already has an award dedicated to him and a whole ceremony to applaud his goalscoring records of all time

Messi too will have his own

Fact that Obama was president doesn't mean trump won't overtake him and have the same presidency

But Obama had it first been there, done that

Even ballon dor

Ronaldo got it first

Messi is younger and will overtake him, Messi is an overall best player

But Ronaldo is a very large extent too a very excellent player

Without Messi existing, no single player is better than him for 15yrs..he would have dominated the world

Without cr7
Messi would have dominated the world for 15yrs without nobody challenging him

Cr7 is the only reason Messi didn't win 6 ballon dor( that 2018 ballon dor belongs to cr7, if Ronaldo was still at Madrid in 2018) plus the 7 he has

I watched Ronaldo at 35, he was amazing
Messi will be 38 one day too

I respect your submission..
Maturity overload and original oil dey your head ...

Re: Manchester United Vs FC Sheriff Europa League (3 - 0) On 27th October 2022 by Buharidgeneral: 8:08am On Oct 28, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Ovulation is the current and correct English, ovation is an archaic English and it's no longer in use. Try to be current with the use of English

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (0 - 0) On 19th February 2019 / Doping: Paul Pogba Banned For Four Years / Rapid Wien Vs Arsenal :Europa League (1 - 2) -Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.