Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

This Is Why There Are So Many Thugs In The Southwest. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why There Are So Many Thugs In The Southwest. (1702 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? / Why Are There Too Many Thugs In Lagos? / Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why There Are So Many Thugs In The Southwest. by Goodmarlian: 8:06am On Oct 27, 2022
Truth be told if you have lived for long in the southwest you will realise this trend southwesterners do not encourage hardwork amongs youths this is a fact this is the reason why the are so much hooligans in the southwest especially Lagos.for example when an igbo or hausa man starts to hustle by doing dirty stressful jobs because he doesnt have any job at that moment their people will encourage him or her and urge him to work harder that things eventually get better.

Here in tbe southwest most of the time if you do dirty jobs like cleaning gutter ,doing labour jobs etc the people will see you as suffering you will hear words like "iya n je eleyi" as though you have no hope and sometimes they will shame you,an average westerner doesnt want to be seen as suffering the see hardwork as stress.were i live here you will see a matired igbo boy hawking bread and akara proudly from bus stop to bus stop without giving a furk what people think. Hausa/ fulani are naturally known to be hardcore hustlers. But many westerners have not come to the reality they are living in the poverty capital.

16 Likes

Re: This Is Why There Are So Many Thugs In The Southwest. by Ecos(m): 8:14am On Oct 27, 2022
Tilumbu is a criminal

13 Likes

Re: This Is Why There Are So Many Thugs In The Southwest. by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:16am On Oct 27, 2022
Writer1:
What that is the house of the dog is also in the house of cat
good reply

1 Like

Re: This Is Why There Are So Many Thugs In The Southwest. by ibechris(m): 8:16am On Oct 27, 2022
I once made a remark here the other day about old men doing nothing and still living in their fathers house. I meant to call the tribe but I didn't want to give it a tribal colouration so as to avoid being tag a tribalist.

But it has become clearer for all to see that,many agile men of same tribe would stay in their fathers house, get married with many children and close to 90% of them are not doing anything.

I don't live in Lagos anymore but i once lived there for over 19years and this is what I saw there. Jobless Landlords children whose is only ambition is to partake in sharing one room apartment as if that is what it takes to be rich.

I agree with u.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why There Are So Many Thugs In The Southwest. by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:20am On Oct 27, 2022
It is foolish to judge the them with the little jobless urchins you see on the street.

Just like saying no ibo youth is jobless
Re: This Is Why There Are So Many Thugs In The Southwest. by oyebanji44: 8:20am On Oct 27, 2022
ibos are the highest tribe in ikoyi kirikiri prison as at now.

They heavily outnumbered the landowner in Lagos prison..so how come?

Apart from this, if you decided to work across all prisons in south west ...

I have the authority to say this, Incase you don't know that ibos outnumbered every tribe in south west 's prisons

So how come? Ask urself, who are the laziest tribe now

Thanks to Tinubu anyway... grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why There Are So Many Thugs In The Southwest. by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:21am On Oct 27, 2022
ibechris:
I once made a remark here the other day about old men doing nothing and still living in their fathers house. I meant to call the tribe but I didn't want to give it a tribal colouration so as to avoid being tag a tribalist.

But it has become clearer for all to see that,many agile men of same tribe would stay in their fathers house, get married with many children and close to [b][/b]90%[b][/b]of them are not doing anything.

I don't live in Lagos anymore but i once lived there for over 19years and this is what I saw there. Jobless Landlords children whose is only ambition is to partake in sharing one room apartment as if that is what it takes to be rich.

I agree with u.
are you kidding me?
Why not kuku say 100% then are jobless
Re: This Is Why There Are So Many Thugs In The Southwest. by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:24am On Oct 27, 2022
This is the most f00lish post I have ever come across on this forum
Imagine one here saying 90% are lazy jobless urchin
Like TF
Pele alagbara mamole

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why There Are So Many Thugs In The Southwest. by Beremx(f): 8:26am On Oct 27, 2022
Yoruba women are very industrious and hardworking. Most of them are breadwinners in their families while their husbands do menial jobs. Go to Idumota and Lagos island as a whole and you will be stunned to see Yoruba women competing heavily with Igbo people in terms of business.
Yoruba women have the Igbo spirit of business in them.
Thumbs up to my Yoruba women cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why There Are So Many Thugs In The Southwest. by Goodmarlian: 8:27am On Oct 27, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
This is the most f00lish post I have ever come across on this forum
Imagine one here saying 90% are lazy jobless urchin
Like TF
Pele alagbara mamole
This is the goddam fact even you know iy an average yoruba doesnt like stress.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why There Are So Many Thugs In The Southwest. by Terenceike(m): 8:29am On Oct 27, 2022
Beremx:
Yoruba women are very industrious and hardworking. Most of them are breadwinners in their families while their husbands do menial jobs. Go to Idumota and Lagos island as a whole and you will be stunned to see Yoruba women competing heavily with Igbo people in terms of business.

No doubt Yoruba women work harder than their men

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why There Are So Many Thugs In The Southwest. by Acidosis(m): 8:40am On Oct 27, 2022
Beremx:

You're right, Beremx

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why There Are So Many Thugs In The Southwest. by Acidosis(m): 8:43am On Oct 27, 2022
Terenceike:

No doubt Yoruba women work harder than their men husbands

1 Like

Re: This Is Why There Are So Many Thugs In The Southwest. by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:43am On Oct 27, 2022
Goodmarlian:

This is the goddam fact even you know iy an average yoruba doesnt like stress.
we no like stress bro.
Stress don’t bring money
Re: This Is Why There Are So Many Thugs In The Southwest. by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:44am On Oct 27, 2022
Beremx:

you don go take this thing again Abi?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why There Are So Many Thugs In The Southwest. by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:45am On Oct 27, 2022
Acidosis:

You're right, Beremx
quit

1 Like

Re: This Is Why There Are So Many Thugs In The Southwest. by 4teenblaq: 8:46am On Oct 27, 2022
No wonder they are filled with hate towards the Igbo. They see the Igbo building houses in their cities and towns as threat and always crying over how Igbos are claiming and buying all their lands while they are lazing around, smoking and doing all sort of thuggery all over their lands.

Not to talk of the ones here working for the politicians online, creating thousands of users to make propagandas against the good ones in order to promote their corrupt employers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why There Are So Many Thugs In The Southwest. by Acidosis(m): 8:48am On Oct 27, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
quit
I'm a yoruba man, dvmb fvk.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why There Are So Many Thugs In The Southwest. by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:49am On Oct 27, 2022
Acidosis:

I'm a yoruba man, dvmb fvk.
werey
OSU slave p*g
Be proud of your tribe

1 Like

Re: This Is Why There Are So Many Thugs In The Southwest. by Acidosis(m): 8:53am On Oct 27, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
werey
OSU slave p*g
Be proud of your tribe

What tribe? The one your momma gave me?

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why There Are So Many Thugs In The Southwest. by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:53am On Oct 27, 2022
4teenblaq:
No wonder they are filled with hate towards the Igbo. They see the Igbo building houses in their cities and towns as threat and always crying over how Igbos are claiming and buying all their lands while they are lazing around, smoking and doing all sort of thuggery all over their lands.

Not to talk of the ones here working for the politicians online, creating thousands of users to make propagandas against the good ones in order to promote their corrupt employers.

you see those houses for yaba eh
Nah Ibomen get all those buildings.
Them don chase Yorubas enter lagoon and makoko cos they are fucking lazy.

But am always sad when I see ibos develop other people land but our region is a backward pig enclave

The 2nd and 3rd picture is onitsha after Niger bridge

Re: This Is Why There Are So Many Thugs In The Southwest. by system21: 8:54am On Oct 27, 2022
ibechris:

But it has become clearer for all to see that,many agile men of same tribe would stay in their fathers house, get married with many children and close to 90% of them are not doing anything.

I agree with u.
That's why when you go to areas dominated by Yorubas you wonder whether it's a course to build new houses or renovate the old one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why There Are So Many Thugs In The Southwest. by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:55am On Oct 27, 2022
Acidosis:

What tribe? The one your momma gave me?
Osu lost Congo Jew,,be proud of your Marxist cannibal tribe

1 Like

Re: This Is Why There Are So Many Thugs In The Southwest. by system21: 8:56am On Oct 27, 2022
oyebanji44:
ibos are the highest people in Lagos kirikiri prison .........so how come?

They heavily outnumbered the landowner in Lagos kirikiri prison..

Apart from this, if you decided to work across all prisons in south west ...

I have the authority to say this Incase you don't know ,ibos outnumbered every tribe in south west 's prisons

So how come? So who are the lazy people

Thanks to Tinubu anyway... grin grin
You must have pulled this your number from your anus

1 Like

Re: This Is Why There Are So Many Thugs In The Southwest. by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:56am On Oct 27, 2022
system21:

That's why when you go to areas dominated by Yorubas you wonder whether it's a course to build new houses or renovate the old one
like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why There Are So Many Thugs In The Southwest. by Aldol: 8:57am On Oct 27, 2022
All these because of Tinubu...make una continue i

1 Like

Re: This Is Why There Are So Many Thugs In The Southwest. by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 8:58am On Oct 27, 2022
nawa oooo
Re: This Is Why There Are So Many Thugs In The Southwest. by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:58am On Oct 27, 2022
system21:

1 Like

Re: This Is Why There Are So Many Thugs In The Southwest. by oyebanji44: 9:00am On Oct 27, 2022
system21:

You urself know ..that is the fact..

Stealing is not hard work...know this

1 Like

Re: This Is Why There Are So Many Thugs In The Southwest. by INDOMIE9090(f): 9:06am On Oct 27, 2022
system21:

werey grin
you go just sit for one lizard and snake infected house in a backward village in Abia and type rubbish after taken mpuru mmiri
Kuku say all those beautiful estate ,GRA,mansions in Lagos are dominated by ibos.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why There Are So Many Thugs In The Southwest. by INDOMIE9090(f): 9:10am On Oct 27, 2022
system21:

same old houses your fellow Ibo men who were displaced by UGM in Afghanistan are finding difficult to rent .
Go TW to see more wailing

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Reception As Peter OBI Arrive Venue Of Townhall Meeting In Ogun State / Wike Told Us Not To Implicate Him / Shock Awaits Those Challenging Obi’s Popularity In The North – Diran Onifade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.