Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Peter Obi Will Come A Distance 3rd In Next Year's Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Will Come A Distance 3rd In Next Year's Presidential Election (1342 Views)

E Be Like Say Na Peter Obi I Go Support For Next Year Presidential Election O / Meet Nicholas Felix, 37-Year-Old PCP Presidential Candidate Who Came 3rd In 2019 / PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Will Come A Distance 3rd In Next Year's Presidential Election by Elbinawi: 8:28am On Oct 27, 2022
Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again - Politics -

Me:

Wasted effort. Disturbing the Emir of Kano will not bring votes to @PeterObi. Peter Obi should learn grassroot politics from the late Malam Aminu Kano.

How many grassroot politicians in the North has Peter Obi met and convinced them to support him in next year's presidential election? To the best of my knowledge None. Taking pictures with Northern Emirs is fruitless.

When Aminu Kano was alive he dominated Kano votes despite the fact that he was not in the good books of the Kano Emirate.

With this cluelessness, Peter Obi will come a distance 3rd in next year's presidential election. This is my conclusion. The guy is a novice, he is just learning. He should try again next time InshaAllah!

#ElbinawiTweets

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Will Come A Distance 3rd In Next Year's Presidential Election by pinkPUSSY(f): 8:29am On Oct 27, 2022
Elbinawi:

Me:

Wasted effort. Disturbing the Emir of Kano will not bring votes to @PeterObi. Peter Obi should learn grassroot politics from the late Malam Aminu Kano.

How many grassroot politicians in the North has Peter Obi met and convinced them to support him in next year's presidential election? To the best of my knowledge None. Taking pictures with Northern Emirs is fruitless.

When Aminu Kano was alive he dominated Kano votes despite the fact that he was not in the good books of the Kano Emirate.

With this cluelessness, Peter Obi will come a distance 3rd in next year's presidential election. This is my conclusion. The guy is a novice, he is just learning. He should try again next time InshaAllah!

#ElbinawiTweets

So who will win and tell us, don't just tell us the winner, also tell us where the winner will get the votes from ?

We are waiting ... Be a good political analyst
Don't run ooo grin cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Will Come A Distance 3rd In Next Year's Presidential Election by Kdon2: 8:33am On Oct 27, 2022
Elbinawi:

Me:

#ElbinawiTweets

Even the Fulani whom the Igbo first alligned with against south west in 1963, do not trust them

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Will Come A Distance 3rd In Next Year's Presidential Election by Vulturereloaded: 8:34am On Oct 27, 2022
As long as Tinubu is retired, no problem.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Come A Distance 3rd In Next Year's Presidential Election by Ecos(m): 8:36am On Oct 27, 2022
grin
We go surprise una fools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Come A Distance 3rd In Next Year's Presidential Election by cherishmichael: 8:37am On Oct 27, 2022
2023 will tell, Obi Datti

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Come A Distance 3rd In Next Year's Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 27, 2022
Na dem go dey rush to vote obi

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Come A Distance 3rd In Next Year's Presidential Election by RoyalBlu(f): 8:49am On Oct 27, 2022
The onus is now on INEC to conduct a free and fair elections.

It's the turn of the youths, and we're super ready to change the narrative. Even the blind can see it clearly.

Peter Obi for President.

EOD.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Come A Distance 3rd In Next Year's Presidential Election by Baawaa(m): 8:51am On Oct 27, 2022
Bitter truth, that Igbos will not like

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Will Come A Distance 3rd In Next Year's Presidential Election by Conrod: 8:53am On Oct 27, 2022
Elbinawi:

Me:

#ElbinawiTweets
Explain to your readers why the sect you belong to is killing hundreds of iranian youths especially girls,...your silence is dubious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Come A Distance 3rd In Next Year's Presidential Election by BATified2023: 8:59am On Oct 27, 2022
Kdon2:

Even the Fulani whom the Igbo first alligned with against south west in 1963, do not trust them
igbos go hear wheeeeeeeeen

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Will Come A Distance 3rd In Next Year's Presidential Election by BATified2023: 8:59am On Oct 27, 2022
Ecos:
grin
We go surprise una fools
the song u igbos have been playing since by next year election u will dance to it

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Will Come A Distance 3rd In Next Year's Presidential Election by BATified2023: 9:00am On Oct 27, 2022
RoyalBlu:
The onus is now on INEC to conduct a free and fair elections.

It's the turn of the youths, and we're super ready to change the narrative. Even the blind can see it clearly.

Peter Obi for President.

EOD.
so na only Labour Party get youth abi?

U igbos will learn your lesson the hard way

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Will Come A Distance 3rd In Next Year's Presidential Election by Lastmessenger2: 9:03am On Oct 27, 2022
BATified2023:
so north will leave atiku and vote a drug dealer

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Come A Distance 3rd In Next Year's Presidential Election by ilovenicloe(f): 9:07am On Oct 27, 2022
BATified2023:

Stop crying and wait till February na .

Why jittery?

You heard kwankwaso Rabiu , no collapsing of NNPP for any Party.

That means Asiwaju northern vote in the mud same with Atiku.

I am now giving you politics 101 , an insider also exposed same with Hamza AA candidate

You guys are finished

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Come A Distance 3rd In Next Year's Presidential Election by BATified2023: 9:20am On Oct 27, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
so north will leave atiku and vote a drug dealer
they left tofa to vote obj an ex convict

They left their own to vote Jonathan an President Jonathan

Emeka what do u have to say again?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Come A Distance 3rd In Next Year's Presidential Election by RoyalBlu(f): 9:35am On Oct 27, 2022
BATified2023:

Where in my post did I say I am Igbo?

February is around the corner...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Come A Distance 3rd In Next Year's Presidential Election by Kdon2: 9:38am On Oct 27, 2022
BATified2023:

I tell you! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Come A Distance 3rd In Next Year's Presidential Election by excanny: 9:56am On Oct 27, 2022
He’s not coming fourth again? You upgraded it to 3rd. grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Come A Distance 3rd In Next Year's Presidential Election by BlazinGlory40: 10:01am On Oct 27, 2022
Elbinawi:

Me:

#ElbinawiTweets

Why are you people sounding like a broken record? If you are sure he will come third no point repeating yourselves every time.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Come A Distance 3rd In Next Year's Presidential Election by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:04am On Oct 27, 2022
ilovenicloe:

Stop crying and wait till February na .

Why jittery?

You heard kwankwaso Rabiu , no collapsing of NNPP for any Party.

That means Asiwaju northern vote in the mud same with Atiku.

I am now giving you politics 101 , an insider also exposed same with Hamza AA candidate

You guys are finished
ok we don hear we are finished

I hope there won't be BIAFRA agitation again after the election?

I hope Nigeria won't become a zoo after the election?

I hope the fulanis won't become cows after the election?

I hope the next president won't be declared dead and being cloned just as you folks claimed bubu is dead?

I can always go on and on
Re: Peter Obi Will Come A Distance 3rd In Next Year's Presidential Election by ilovenicloe(f): 10:05am On Oct 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
ok we don hear we are finished

I hope there won't be BIAFRA agitation again after the election?

I hope the fulanis won't become cows after the election?

I hope the next president won't be declared dead and being cloned just as you folks claimed bubu is dead?

I can always go on and on

Oh I hear u .

Dont cry tribunal when u are kicked out through the ballot box

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Come A Distance 3rd In Next Year's Presidential Election by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:13am On Oct 27, 2022
ilovenicloe:

Oh I hear u .

Dont cry tribunal when u are kicked out through the ballot box
I hope the Yorubas won't become slaves after the election?

I hope you won't claim INEC rigged the election?

I hope you won't wish the country to burn to ashes after the election?

I hope, I hope, I hope
Re: Peter Obi Will Come A Distance 3rd In Next Year's Presidential Election by ilovenicloe(f): 10:15am On Oct 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I hope the Yorubas won't become slaves after the election?

I hope you won't claim INEC rigged the election?

I hope you won't wish the country to burn to ashes after the election?

I hope, I hope, I hope

No one is fighting you tribal here ,that is what APC knows bunch of illiterates.

Your are not more Yoruba than Afenifere.

Look for this video by APC chair on what he said about his excellency peter obi.

You can't hide pregnancy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Come A Distance 3rd In Next Year's Presidential Election by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:17am On Oct 27, 2022
ilovenicloe:

No one is fighting you tribal here ,that is what APC knows bunch of illiterates.

Your are not more Yoruba than Afenifere.

Look for this video by APC chair on what he said about his excellency peter obi.

You can't hide pregnancy
Re: Peter Obi Will Come A Distance 3rd In Next Year's Presidential Election by ilovenicloe(f): 10:17am On Oct 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Come A Distance 3rd In Next Year's Presidential Election by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:18am On Oct 27, 2022
ilovenicloe:

I hope Biafra agitation won't take place again after the election?
Re: Peter Obi Will Come A Distance 3rd In Next Year's Presidential Election by ilovenicloe(f): 10:19am On Oct 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I hope Biafra agitation won't take place again after the election?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Come A Distance 3rd In Next Year's Presidential Election by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:21am On Oct 27, 2022
[quote author=ilovenicloe post=117912650][/quote]I hope the next president won't be declared dead and being cloned just as you folks claimed bubu is dead?
Re: Peter Obi Will Come A Distance 3rd In Next Year's Presidential Election by ilovenicloe(f): 10:24am On Oct 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Come A Distance 3rd In Next Year's Presidential Election by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:37am On Oct 27, 2022
[quote author=ilovenicloe post=117912766][/quote]i hope Gumi won't become a terrorist after the election?
Re: Peter Obi Will Come A Distance 3rd In Next Year's Presidential Election by Lastmessenger2: 11:57am On Oct 27, 2022
BATified2023:
they left tofa to vote obj an ex convict

They left their own to vote Jonathan an President Jonathan

Emeka what do u have to say again?
that was then o. Times have changed Mr Ade

(1) (2) (Reply)

USA Trip: Atiku Lied To Evade Arrest, Went As Aide To Tambuwal / Analysis Of All Opinion Polls / APC, PDP Get Zero Votes As Obi Wins His Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.