Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,986 members, 7,848,966 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

Nnamdi Kanu lawyer in hot romance with their judge VIDEO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu lawyer in hot romance with their judge VIDEO (3065 Views)

Moment The Ekweremadus & Their Doctor, Were Sentenced By UK Judge (Video) / Eze Israel Okwu And Sally Kanu’s Burial Photos: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Spotted / Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu lawyer in hot romance with their judge VIDEO by vanunu: 1:21pm On Oct 27, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
The first time Nnamdi Kanu got bail it was because of Maxwell Opara relationship with Justice Binta. Maxwell confined in Ijelespeaks but Ijelespeaks exposed everything on air.
Maxwell had to block Ijelespeaks on whatsap. Forgetting the evidence are already there.

If Nnamdi Kanu is released then the government should apologize to the families of Anini. How many police men and soldiers did Anini or his boys killed compared to ESN and Unknown gunmen.

Fast forward to 26th minutes a soldier escaped beheading in the hands of IPOB and unknown gunmen
https://fb.watch/gq4VtAVkRV/

You are a big foool without any iota of brain, Anini was a common criminal, while Kanu is a freedom fighter. They are not in the same category.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu lawyer in hot romance with their judge VIDEO by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2022
ANOTHER ONE

BARRISTER EJIOFOR HAD TO KISS THE JUDGE AT HIGH COURT AWKA TODAY TO WIN HIS CASE

So this is how you get your killing videos

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu lawyer in hot romance with their judge VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2022
DeadCountry:

Just shut up you walking corps ngwere. MNK is out and there is nothing you and your illiterate fulani master can do about it. Hope your illiterate paymasters will be there to defend you when you will be caught red-handed and being questioned live on video.

Nnamdi Kanu is out abi he is in Umuahia now? Terrorist bingo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu lawyer in hot romance with their judge VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2022
KingFrank01:
I pray you will be alive to witness BIAFRA come.

Instead of holding your politicians accountable u keep doing the same thing decades after decades and expect a different result
Re: Nnamdi Kanu lawyer in hot romance with their judge VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

Mynd44

Seun and all mods

Are y'all still giving this guy a space in this forum?

He has broken almost ALL THE RULES and yet seun isn't doing anything

Even if you are not an igbo or lover or freedom lover, atleast things like this shouldn't be condoned...

I may not like you seun, but I won't like it when people spread hate and lies about you

We all have different perspectives or thoughts or opinions to different issues, but this is totally wrong... are you all in support that the lawyers are sleeping with the judge and the judge is favoring the same government's enemies

We have brains(I didn't say common sense, e no dey common na why I no talk am) make we use our brains to calculate.. this kind of news or report and it's carriers should be dumped out of the bin

Allow them to sue Ijelespeaks. Or tell Facebook to delete Ijelespeaks video as you're telling the mods here.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu lawyer in hot romance with their judge VIDEO by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2022
Again i want to know

What relationship can BINTA NYAKO have with anybody, that is more than the relationship she has with her HUSBAND Vice Admiral Murtala Nyako (RTD) the former Adamawa State governor who has a case with current APC administration as of the time she granted KANU BAIL...that will make her side with kanu instead of passing a judgement in favour of federal government?

ANSWER IF YOU CAN
Re: Nnamdi Kanu lawyer in hot romance with their judge VIDEO by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Allow them to sue Ijelespeaks. Or tell Facebook to delete Ijelespeaks video as you're telling the mods here.

The case ijelespeaks lost in court nko?

Did the lawyer sleep with the judge too?

You're just a bittered person talking shits

You and your cohorts formed the IPOB,una cut stopped coming and you guys started fighting dirty,but you shouldn't open ur mouth and spread falsehood, it's disgusting

The person you are fighting against is prevailing and his name is becoming a household name,he is waxing strong and world leaders know him now

Ijele is known to the locals,as in NIGERIA ONLY..

If you don't like someone, no spread falsehood, if the person's success dey pain you,work harder or join the person

Oh, I forgot

Once you are against BIAFRA,the government starts sponsoring you and you keep making them happy... now I GET it....

Nice work boy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu lawyer in hot romance with their judge VIDEO by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2022
ezenwajosh:
Again i want to know

What relationship can BINTA NYAKO have with anybody, that is more than the relationship she has with her HUSBAND Vice Admiral Murtala Nyako (RTD) the former Adamawa State governor who has a case with current APC administration as of the time she granted KANU BAIL...that will make her side with kanu instead of passing a judgement in favour of federal government?

ANSWER IF YOU CAN

Same question on my mind

Government is fighting for government's enemies

Your husband get case with government, and government's enemies dey in ur hand, no be to side with government make them release your husband and how much can Nnamdi kanu and co offer her that she will kill or hang her husband by siding with kanu and co? Abi FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS BROKE ??

Seun

Mynd44 and co
Re: Nnamdi Kanu lawyer in hot romance with their judge VIDEO by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

Same question on my mind

Government is fighting for government's enemies

Your husband get case with government, and government's enemies dey in ur hand, no be to side with government make them release your husband and how much can Nnamdi kanu and co offer her that she will kill or hang her husband by siding with kanu and co? Abi FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS BROKE ??

Seun

Mynd44 and co
Most times i try to ignore him but some times you feel like...What d fck is this guy saying
Re: Nnamdi Kanu lawyer in hot romance with their judge VIDEO by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 27, 2022
ezenwajosh:
Most times i try to ignore him but some times you feel like...What d fck is this guy saying

Honestly

That guy na something else

I dey always avoid his threads and some times I am forced to comment... I'm sure the guy is someone that his matter should be looked into... as the mods here are supporting him even when rules are being broken
Re: Nnamdi Kanu lawyer in hot romance with their judge VIDEO by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

Honestly

That guy na something else

I dey always avoid his threads and some times I am forced to comment... I'm sure the guy is someone that his matter should be looked into... as the mods here are supporting him even when rules are being broken
His life is troubling enough for him looking at his behaviors' you can tell
Re: Nnamdi Kanu lawyer in hot romance with their judge VIDEO by DeadCountry: 9:43pm On Oct 27, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

You will soon be hanged. Barrister Ejiofor's court pray has found you guilty of murder. Your z00 law which is hanging will soon be applied. Run away from the z00 and Biafran's all over the world will catch and deal with you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu lawyer in hot romance with their judge VIDEO by DeadCountry: 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

The case ijelespeaks lost in court nko?

Did the lawyer sleep with the judge too?

You're just a bittered person talking shits

You and your cohorts formed the IPOB,una cut stopped coming and you guys started fighting dirty,but you shouldn't open ur mouth and spread falsehood, it's disgusting

The person you are fighting against is prevailing and his name is becoming a household name,he is waxing strong and world leaders know him now

Ijele is known to the locals,as in NIGERIA ONLY..

If you don't like someone, no spread falsehood, if the person's success dey pain you,work harder or join the person

Oh, I forgot

Once you are against BIAFRA,the government starts sponsoring you and you keep making them happy... now I GET it....

Nice work boy
Are you this daft and dumb? Someof you are just foolish and zombish.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu lawyer in hot romance with their judge VIDEO by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 28, 2022
DeadCountry:

Are you this daft and dumb? Someof you are just foolish and zombish.

I believe you are referring to your entire family

No offense taken

Ur dad and mom were really daft and dumb,dey could have used a 100 naira condom that night
Re: Nnamdi Kanu lawyer in hot romance with their judge VIDEO by meolaniyi(m): 12:29am On Oct 28, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

you have come out of your hiding. You see how you have just been deceived buy your pay masters. You see how your life is now. I pity you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Interesting Facts To Know About The NTA Female Presenter / Imagine If Someone From South East Made This Statement / Can Democracy Work In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.