Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Advice Me Before I Kill Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Me Before I Kill Him (2067 Views)

How Do I Kill This Appetite Without Commiting Adultery Or Sin? / My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day / I Saw My Dad Kill My Mother.If I Had The Strength I Will Kill Him Too. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me Before I Kill Him by luluosas(m): 8:54am On Aug 20, 2011
Nairalanders, please, advice me before I commit murder. My eldest sister, Mrs. Doris Fadoju (Edo) real name, is married to Felix Fadoju, (Ondo) real name . Both of them were working in Okomu Oil Palm Company, Okomu - Udo, Edo State. But, Felix has since resigned his appointment, without any job presently. He was also a Pastor with Deeper Life Bible Church, Okomu. They had 5 children in their marriage, who are solely cartered for by their mother. They had an ongoing building project at Ogida, Egor Local Government Area, Benin City, Edo State. They were also having 2 two cars but, Felix has long sold them. Today, Felix has impregnated another woman, Christy by name (Delta), who is older than my sister. He attempted to sell their uncompleted building, before he was arrested by the Police. I feel like killing him, for devastating the life of my sister. What do you advice that I should do?
Re: Advice Me Before I Kill Him by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 20, 2011
Thank God he was caught before he sold the land, ma mama in laws neighbor was not so lucky. Calm down, the decision is your sisters own. She should take stock of her assests hide all documents so he can't get a hold of them. She shouldn't give him money or sleep with him so she wouldn't catch any disease, she is already father and mother without him her load will be less heavier. Why are crazy men on the increase? How do you sell your childrens shelter cos of another woman? Dat I can't understand, why hurt a woman who has given you 5 kids?
Re: Advice Me Before I Kill Him by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 20, 2011
Hmm! OGA, CALM DOWN!
"ANGER IS A SMALL MADNESS, SO DO NOTHING WHEN YOU ARE ANGRY, BECAUSE, WHAT YU WILL SPOIL WOULD BE MORE THAN WHAT CAUSED YOUR ANGER INITIALLY"! The matter is already in the hands of the POLICE! Why still break your head over the issue? Has it occurred to you that MURDER is MURDER, no matter who was at fault? And that you could be JAILED for LIFE? This is not a case of self defense o! The Man is also the LAWFULLY wedded husband of your Elder SISTER! have you considered the implications of your would be actions on her emotions? How about your Nephews and Nieces? You want to render them Fatherless too? PLS think thoroughly before you take any action! As the matter is in police custody, the best you could do for your sister is to be there for her and her children when they need you MOST!
Re: Advice Me Before I Kill Him by luluosas(m): 10:34am On Aug 20, 2011
debrief08:

Thank God he was caught before he sold the land, ma mama in laws neighbor was not so lucky. Calm down, the decision is your sisters own. She should take stock of her assests hide all documents so he can't get a hold of them. She shouldn't give him money or sleep with him so she wouldn't catch any disease, she is already father and mother without him her load will be less heavier. Why are crazy men on the increase? How do you sell your childrens shelter cos of another woman? Dat I can't understand, why hurt a woman who has given you 5 kids?
That is true. But, the only physical asset remaining for my sister, is her children. Felix has practically sold all their properties. Her money in the bank has been vanished by Felix. Even the house under threat, Felix has since stolen the documents. There is absolutely nothing left for her.
Re: Advice Me Before I Kill Him by luluosas(m): 10:54am On Aug 20, 2011
sexkillz:

Hmm! OGA, CALM DOWN!
"ANGER IS A SMALL MADNESS, SO DO NOTHING WHEN YOU ARE ANGRY, BECAUSE, WHAT YU WILL SPOIL WOULD BE MORE THAN WHAT CAUSED YOUR ANGER INITIALLY"! The matter is already in the hands of the POLICE! Why still break your head over the issue? Has it occurred to you that MURDER is MURDER, no matter who was at fault? And that you could be JAILED for LIFE? This is not a case of self defense o! The Man is also the LAWFULLY wedded husband of your Elder SISTER! have you considered the implications of your would be actions on her emotions? How about your Nephews and Nieces? You want to render them Fatherless too? PLS think thoroughly before you take any action! As the matter is in police custody, the best you could do for your sister is to be there for her and her children when they need you MOST!

Not that I am actually going to kill him, but, the way this matter is hurting me is the reason I why I'm angry. As for the Police handling this case, they 've already given up. They have since released him, arguing that, it is a family matter. They asked my sister to take her husband home and settle it among themselves. What is your take on this?
Re: Advice Me Before I Kill Him by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 20, 2011
Like the case am currently handling, the only way ur sister can get her property back is if she formally files for divorce and God help her that she didn't buy the property in his name or both their names. If its her property in a divorce suit she will keep it, if der were seperated for a while when he sold d land den he doesn't stand a chance. But knowing Nigerian women, your sister will not want to hear divorce, most women will stay till the man finishes them totally and gives dem stroke den abandon dem to die. Thank God for ma father, that horror story is over for me. You have to advice your sister to be very strong and fight, if she is weak he will not rest till she is dead and he will marry his mistress. women when will we learn? Men are born with a selfish gene women protect urself especially when you have this kind of selfish husband. I am tired of this kind of stories, worse still is d women never fight back, they will be fasting and praying cooking pounded yam when the man is killing you, did they born you together? He doesn't love you, save urself and your children.
Re: Advice Me Before I Kill Him by Johndoe100(m): 11:06am On Aug 20, 2011
@OP
You are either 15 years old or emotionally 15. This issue does not concern you. YOu have come to a public forum to paste your sisters REAL name and declare stupidly "I want to kill him", for the sake of your parents you had better pray that nothing happens to him in the near future.
Where did you get the idea that what your brother in law does in his home, with his familly is subject to your approval? Are you sure that you have no mental health issues? If the land being sold is owned by your brother in law or jointly with his wife, I would advise that the police are the worst people to involve.
As this issue has been handled wrongly from the start, there is really no advice to give. Go and get your sister some money and leave the stuff from her husband alone. I have always heard about such parasitic in laws but you guys are something else.
I am trying to imagine me going down the road to sell my car and some fool of juvenile r-etard comes to challenge me,  My blood boils.
Re: Advice Me Before I Kill Him by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 20, 2011
luluosas:

Not that I am actually going to kill him, but, the way this matter is hurting me is the reason I why I'm angry. As for the Police handling this case, they 've already given up. They have since released him, arguing that, it is a family matter. They asked my sister to take her husband home and settle it among themselves. What is your take on this?

That's It! Right there! That's what i was trying to let you realize! It's a FAMILY MATTER! You see, WHAT GOD has JOINED together, NO MAN can put ASUNDER! The only thing you can do to help your sister is to get on the GOOD side of her HUSBAND! Talk to him maturedly and let him see reasons why he shouldnt act like an A[b]S[/b]S! Something could be wrong some where and i believe you dont have all the FACTS and you are Jumping into conclusions rather easily! The Guy is a pastor right, wasnt he of GOOD behavior? You need to sit down with him and try to see what went wrong?
I know how it feels seeing your ELDER SISTER you grew up with suffer! Especially after 5 children! But from your pos, the husband hasnt threatened her life or that of her children yet! So no cause for alarm! As for those things he sold, believe me, in a LAW COURT, he'll win hands down! Just be calm and see how best you can help your sis! Going in HEAD FIRST is not always the best APPROACH! With your SOOTHING WORDS to your SISTER'S Husband, YOU could save the day finally! But you have to let go of your ANGER! It is beclouding your sense of reasoning for now! Just be cool! Nothing beats acting maturedly especially in issues like these! IT ALL BEGINS WITH YOU! smiley
Re: Advice Me Before I Kill Him by luluosas(m): 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2011
@Johndoe100, if you don't have any meaningful counsel, please, keep to yourself. I wouldn't border myself telling you about my age, but, I am over 30. Do you think I don't know what I was doing before posting their real names? I am quite sure that, some how, my sister's relations and Felix's relations else where, will get to know about this case some day. As for whether Felix is dying soon, remember that, he that sow to the wind, will reap the whirlwind. Take care.
Re: Advice Me Before I Kill Him by funkybaby(f): 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2011
^^^

Well, if you are really over 30 like you claim, you are acting like a boy in his teens.

Why would you want to post your sister's details on the internet?

What's your own bizness? If the family feels pained, then summon an extended family meeting to try and solve the matter amicably.

Meanwhile, you can go ahead and kill the man. Kiriki has room for another murderer. And last I checked, Nigeria still believes and enforces the death penalty on murderers. So carry go, norrin do you !
Re: Advice Me Before I Kill Him by luluosas(m): 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2011
debrief08:

Like the case am currently handling, the only way your sister can get her property back is if she formally files for divorce and God help her that she didn't buy the property in his name or both their names. If its her property in a divorce suit she will keep it, if der were seperated for a while when he sold d land den he doesn't stand a chance. But knowing Nigerian women, your sister will not want to hear divorce, most women will stay till the man finishes them totally and gives dem stroke den abandon dem to die. Thank God for ma father, that horror story is over for me. You have to advice your sister to be very strong and fight, if she is weak he will not rest till she is dead and he will marry his mistress. women when will we learn? Men are born with a selfish gene women protect urself especially when you have this kind of selfish husband. I am tired of this kind of stories, worse still is d women never fight back, they will be fasting and praying cooking pounded yam when the man is killing you, did they born you together? He doesn't love you, save urself and your children.
Re: Advice Me Before I Kill Him by luluosas(m): 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2011
sexkillz:

[/b]
That's It! Right there! That's what i was trying to let you realize! It's a FAMILY MATTER! You see, WHAT GOD has JOINED together, NO MAN can put ASUNDER! The only thing you can do to help your sister is to get on the GOOD side of her HUSBAND! Talk to him maturedly and let him see reasons why he shouldnt act like an A[b]S[/b]S! Something could be wrong some where and i believe you dont have all the FACTS and you are Jumping into conclusions rather easily! The Guy is a pastor right, wasnt he of GOOD behavior? You need to sit down with him and try to see what went wrong?
I know how it feels seeing your ELDER SISTER you grew up with suffer! Especially after 5 children! But from your pos, the husband hasnt threatened her life or that of her children yet! So no cause for alarm! As for those things he sold, believe me, in a LAW COURT, he'll win hands down! Just be calm and see how best you can help your sis! Going in HEAD FIRST is not always the best APPROACH! With your SOOTHING WORDS to your SISTER'S Husband, YOU could save the day finally! But you have to let go of your ANGER! It is beclouding your sense of reasoning for now! Just be cool! Nothing beats acting maturedly especially in issues like these! IT ALL BEGINS WITH YOU! smiley

Thanks. I called him this morning and he told me, he was busy. Although he promised to call me before evening today, he does not sound remorsed during our conversation. Again, he has long left home, before these exposures. I will wait for his call.
Re: Advice Me Before I Kill Him by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2011
luluosas:

Thanks. I called him this morning and he told me, he was busy. Although he promised to call me before evening today, [size=13pt]he does not sound remorsed during our conversation.[/size] Again, he has long left home, before these exposures. I will wait for his call.
I emboldened that part for BETTER EMPHASIS! cheesy That tells me only one thing! THE GUY DOESNT CARE WHAT HIS INLAWS THINK OR WHAT THEY WOULD DO!!! Be rest assured that he is expecting you to come out GUNS ABLAZING and squaring him up for a FIGHT! And i tell you, he has considered all your strategies, and in his mind, he's gonna defeat you anywhere, be it court or wherever! MY ADVICE: Take him by SURPRISE! Dont play to his thoughts! NEVER EVER sound angry when he's talking! Even if you are provoked! That's his strategy! Getting you angry! So you HAVE TO COUNTER THAT! If you can keep your cool, it would go a long way! Dont forget to compliment him where necessary! Show concern in his affairs and make him understand that you know what he is going thru as a man! But that he should show consideration for the WOMAN he fell in LOVE with and GOT MARRIED to and also the 5 CHILDREN they've had together! It may or may not work in your favour! But the first step is ALWAYS TO KEEP YOUR COOL! smiley
Re: Advice Me Before I Kill Him by ronkebp(f): 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2011
I would advice, that your sister, should get hold of the documents and sell the house herself, before the husband does oooo, she should sell the house and use the money, without the knowledge of her husband, to build another small house just incase, for herself and the children, or else, she would be at lost (financially) in the long run.
Re: Advice Me Before I Kill Him by luluosas(m): 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2011
sexkillz:

I emboldened that part for BETTER EMPHASIS! cheesy That tells me only one thing! THE GUY DOESNT CARE WHAT HIS INLAWS THINK OR WHAT THEY WOULD DO!!! Be rest assured that he is expecting you to come out GUNS ABLAZING and squaring him up for a FIGHT! And i tell you, he has considered all your strategies, and in his mind, he's gonna defeat you anywhere, be it court or wherever! MY ADVICE: Take him by SURPRISE! Dont play to his thoughts! NEVER EVER sound angry when he's talking! Even if you are provoked! That's his strategy! Getting you angry! So you HAVE TO COUNTER THAT! If you can keep your cool, it would go a long way! Dont forget to compliment him where necessary! Show concern in his affairs and make him understand that you know what he is going thru as a man! But that he should show consideration for the WOMAN he fell in LOVE with and GOT MARRIED to and also the 5 CHILDREN they've had together! It may or may not work in your favour! But the first step is ALWAYS TO KEEP YOUR COOL! smiley
Ok. Thank you for kind counsels you 've given thus far. In fact, it was in my mind to rain abuses and insults on him, if not this your advice. I will keep cool as you have said. Thank you once more.
Re: Advice Me Before I Kill Him by luluosas(m): 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2011
ronkebp:

I would advice, that your sister, should get hold of the documents and sell the house herself, before the husband does oooo, she should sell the house and use the money, without the knowledge of her husband, to build another small house just incase, for herself and the children, or else, she would be at lost (financially) in the long run.
Well, as for selling the house, that is completely out of my sister's considerations because, 'this house is not for sale' has been boldly printed on the walls. Moreover, the documents is still with her husband, even if she was the one that bought the property.
Re: Advice Me Before I Kill Him by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 20, 2011
You are WELCOME. . . ANYTIME! wink
Re: Advice Me Before I Kill Him by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 22, 2011
Well it seems all the sellable has been sold. Advise your sister to move on the worst has happened and there is nothing she can do. I hope she still has her job.she needs to cry out her heart, pick up herself and refuse to, or allow anyone to throw her a pity party. When there is life there is hope.
Re: Advice Me Before I Kill Him by nassiwa: 2:08pm On Aug 22, 2011
Help your sister forget everything about that man and move on with her life. let her start a new life she will be able to raise her kids.

1 Like

Re: Advice Me Before I Kill Him by blank(f): 5:44pm On Aug 22, 2011
Na wa o.
Re: Advice Me Before I Kill Him by soreola(f): 5:40am On Aug 23, 2011
I don't mean to criticize you, just want to let you know that it is never advisable to put one's personal information up on the internet. With the info you have provided, one can easily locate them and perform some kind of evil act. All i'm saying is better safe than sorry.
Re: Advice Me Before I Kill Him by no1madman(m): 10:29am On Aug 23, 2011
kill him first b4 i'll advice u. . . .
Re: Advice Me Before I Kill Him by manakeagie: 11:08am On Aug 23, 2011
First and fore most your sister is married and they can sort out their issues as a home because they are one at this moment in time, you know there is a lot misunderstandings between married couples to day but God can solve it,
I Know you feel for your sister but you may make the worst decision that u will live to regret the rest of your life,
take your time,
Re: Advice Me Before I Kill Him by rezzy: 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2011
no1madman:

kill him first b4 i'll advice u. . . .
I cant stop laughing
Re: Advice Me Before I Kill Him by Jellitah: 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2013
Sooooooooooooooooooooooo, killing 'im will restore your sister's tarnished self-esteem?
No barry is worth that kind of stress darling. . .ESPECIALLY A NIGERIAN MAN.
Before you h-enter h-into marriage WITH ANY MAN. . . NIGERIAN OR NOT. . . prepare yourself for THE BEST AND THE WORST!!!! grin

Instead of killing the 'LOZZZA' . . . get your sister some STRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRONG anti-psychotics! SHE WILL BE NEEDING 'EM!

In the meantime. . .YOU GO AND GET AND STAY WITH YOUR OWN HUSBAND. . . OR WE WILL BE READING FROM YA NEXT ON NL!

Mu che che che che che che
Re: Advice Me Before I Kill Him by luluosas(m): 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2013
Jellitah: Sooooooooooooooooooooooo, killing 'im will restore your sister's tarnished self-esteem?
No barry is worth that kind of stress darling. . .ESPECIALLY A NIGERIAN MAN.
Before you h-enter h-into marriage WITH ANY MAN. . . NIGERIAN OR NOT. . . prepare yourself for THE BEST AND THE WORST!!!! grin

Instead of killing the 'LOZZZA' . . . get your sister some STRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRONG anti-psychotics! SHE WILL BE NEEDING 'EM!

In the meantime. . .YOU GO AND GET AND STAY WITH YOUR OWN HUSBAND. . . OR WE WILL BE READING FROM YA NEXT ON NL!

Mu che che che che che che
It's been a long time now and I have put those issues behind me. Thank you.
Re: Advice Me Before I Kill Him by Jellitah: 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2013
luluosas:
It's been a long time now and I have put those issues behind me. Thank you.

You are welcome. . . kiss

(1) (Reply)

Am Seriously Contemplating Divorcing My Husband / The Day A Ghost Came To My House / Why Do Women Oppress Quiet Husbands.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.