Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,990 members, 7,848,989 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:03 PM

I Plan On Opening Strip Club - Bbnaija Season 7 Winner, Phyna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Plan On Opening Strip Club - Bbnaija Season 7 Winner, Phyna (579 Views)

I Plan On Opening Strip Club - Bbnaija Season 7 Winner, Phyna / Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) / Roman Goddess And Yung6ix Spotted At A Strip Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Plan On Opening Strip Club - Bbnaija Season 7 Winner, Phyna by ovundaelijah200: 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omNWtZ-j0mA

As BBNaija season 7 winner Ijeoma Otabor, aka Phyna, settles into celebrity status, she has revealed how she hopes to invest her N50m winning prize.

Phyna, who said she auditioned for BBNaija four times, emerged winner of the keenly coveted reality show on 3 October.

Her rewards include the N50m cash prize, a top-of-the-range sport utility vehicle (SUV) from Nigerian automaker Innoson Motors, a trip to Dubai for two packaged by TravelBeta, and a year’s supply of Pepsi, among other prizes totalling N100m.

In an interview on TVC’s eSplash, the BBnaija star spoke about her plans, saying prior BBNaija, her interests revolved around entertainment, especially the hospitality sector.

“The fact that from my head to toe is entirely entertainment, you should be ready to see different content, not just on one part. It would help if you were prepared to see me in the comedy line, the hype line. Im going to have a farm, so people can come and buy raw food from me.

With time, I’m having, opening a club, and then you can come and party in my strip club and lots more.”

The hype priestess, as she is popularly called, recalled the defining moment won BBNaija season 7, saying she was shocked when she won.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Plan On Opening Strip Club - Bbnaija Season 7 Winner, Phyna by morganscallet9: 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2022
Nah wa ooh

1 Like

Re: I Plan On Opening Strip Club - Bbnaija Season 7 Winner, Phyna by Mrfixitt(m): 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2022
Immorality driving many crazy in this country

1 Like

Re: I Plan On Opening Strip Club - Bbnaija Season 7 Winner, Phyna by aishatui6630: 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2022
Watin me go con do

1 Like

Re: I Plan On Opening Strip Club - Bbnaija Season 7 Winner, Phyna by SolidWind: 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2022
When you are proud of who you are... grin

1 Like

Re: I Plan On Opening Strip Club - Bbnaija Season 7 Winner, Phyna by irunoko(m): 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2022
grin

10 years time now you dey find God fearing man now grin

1 Like

Re: I Plan On Opening Strip Club - Bbnaija Season 7 Winner, Phyna by PerfectStranger(m): 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: I Plan On Opening Strip Club - Bbnaija Season 7 Winner, Phyna by PerfectStranger(m): 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2022
SolidWind:
When you are proud of who you are... grin
She’s a proud investor. Clito currency na ya mate? grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Cheat Back If You Cheat On Me – Bbnaija’s Tolani Baj / Bella & Sheggz Bags Multimillion Naira Endorsement Deal As Hermes Bags New Ambas / "Lagos Is Yoruba Land" - Actor Yul Edochie Makes Comment On Tribalism.⁣

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.