Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Kizz Daniel Odo Cough Lyrics ,a Long Awaited Song With Quotable Lyrics - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kizz Daniel Odo Cough Lyrics ,a Long Awaited Song With Quotable Lyrics (415 Views)

Kizz Daniel, EMPIRE - Cough (Official Video) / Check Out This Lyrics A Nairalander Rapper Named Big Shot: Composed.. / Kanye West Remix Davido’s 'IF' Song With A Mass Choir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Odo Cough Lyrics ,a Long Awaited Song With Quotable Lyrics by Aysup247: 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2022
Kizz Daniel – Odo(Cough) Full Lyrics

Vado ,the king of love as he fondly called himself has dropped the lyrics of his mouthwatering song Odo(Cough)
We are happy to share with you at Blendng the full note lyrics of Odo(Cough) song by Kizz Daniel

Here is the newly Kizz Daniel Cough Odo lyrics released track record “Odo(Cough)” off Kizz Daniel songs new body of work “King Of Love”

KIZZ DANIEL COUGH LYRICS
Intro
Alright go
Ehe ehe ehe
Koba!!
Vado!
Ehe ehe
Odo odo yewu ehh
Ehe ehe, to a place she loves

Pre-Chorus
I want to flex my love (ehe)
I wan impress (ehe)
And I want to carry my love away (ehe)
To a place she loves (ehe)
Ah my woman woman (ehe)
I wan impress (ehe)

Chorus
Odoyewu Odoyewu
Odoyewu yeh, Odoyewu
Odoyewu Odoyewu
Odoyewu yeh, Odoyewu
Odo ewu, Odoyewu
Odoyewu Odoyewu
Odoyewu yeh, Odoyewu

Read Full Lyrics https://blendng.com/kizz-daniel-cough-odo-lyrics/

Enjoy !

Re: Kizz Daniel Odo Cough Lyrics ,a Long Awaited Song With Quotable Lyrics by Habitstores: 12:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
Thank you. Please how do I download Logba Logba by Simi in my phone oo
Aysup247:
Kizz Daniel – Odo(Cough) Full Lyrics

Vado ,the king of love as he fondly called himself has dropped the lyrics of his mouthwatering song Odo(Cough)
We are happy to share with you at Blendng the full note lyrics of Odo(Cough) song by Kizz Daniel

Here is the newly Kizz Daniel Cough Odo lyrics released track record “Odo(Cough)” off Kizz Daniel songs new body of work “King Of Love”

KIZZ DANIEL COUGH LYRICS
Intro
Alright go
Ehe ehe ehe
Koba!!
Vado!
Ehe ehe
Odo odo yewu ehh
Ehe ehe, to a place she loves

Pre-Chorus
I want to flex my love (ehe)
I wan impress (ehe)
Ah my woman woman (ehe)
I wan impress (ehe)

Chorus
Odoyewu Odoyewu
Odoyewu yeh, Odoyewu
Odoyewu Odoyewu
Odoyewu yeh, Odoyewu
Odo ewu, Odoyewu
Odoyewu Odoyewu
Odoyewu yeh, Odoyewu

Read Full Lyrics https://blendng.com/kizz-daniel-cough-odo-lyrics/

Enjoy !

(1) (Reply)

Ceegospel Network / Toilet World By JOSEPH FERRANTE / Moderators: Where Arth Tho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.