Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Netherlands Probes 'illegal' Chinese Police Stations - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Netherlands Probes 'illegal' Chinese Police Stations (27773 Views)

Funny Fuel Stations In Benin Republic (Pictures) / Chinese Police Starts Wearing Smart Glasses With Facial Recognition / Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netherlands Probes 'illegal' Chinese Police Stations by udemzyudex(m): 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2022
MosakuAW:

You just asked a question. Yes, I am very much normal than you think! Thank you.

Please, tackle what I type up there with your suggestion and stop acting stupid.

There's nothing to tackle up there because to me you wrote nonsense.
Re: Netherlands Probes 'illegal' Chinese Police Stations by Eriokanmi: 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2022
SenatePresdo:
See country wey dey work.

If to say na Nigeria now...

Anyways, Bingo and German Shepard can never be the Same.

Don't mind APC and their urchins. Shebi they denied this recently. Their supporters are so gullible
Re: Netherlands Probes 'illegal' Chinese Police Stations by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: Netherlands Probes 'illegal' Chinese Police Stations by MosakuAW(m): 5:29pm On Oct 27, 2022
udemzyudex:

There's nothing to tackle up there because to me you wrote nonsense.

That is your level of reasoning.

Very myopic.
Re: Netherlands Probes 'illegal' Chinese Police Stations by udemzyudex(m): 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2022
MosakuAW:

That is your level of reasoning.

Very myopic.

The joke is on you.
Re: Netherlands Probes 'illegal' Chinese Police Stations by MosakuAW(m): 5:31pm On Oct 27, 2022
Pearl1910:
[s][/s]

Rubbish...dont type what u think in ur head is the right thing in a public forum. Read, get knowledge ask questions before u post publicly

You just typed rubbish as shallow your brain is. Can you enlighten me on the topic please. Before you counter people, do have strong opinions
Re: Netherlands Probes 'illegal' Chinese Police Stations by MosakuAW(m): 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2022
udemzyudex:

The joke is on you.

grin Are you tired! Ewu
Re: Netherlands Probes 'illegal' Chinese Police Stations by udemzyudex(m): 5:34pm On Oct 27, 2022
MosakuAW:

grin Are you tired! Ewu

I thought as much,your level of reasoning is very low.

No wonder you were quick to say someone else reason is myopic grin

They always quick to be on the defense if they have nothing reasonable to post again.
Re: Netherlands Probes 'illegal' Chinese Police Stations by Falseprofet2: 5:39pm On Oct 27, 2022
TriitNG:

Laughing in Gaddafi grin
Gaddafi refused to be subservient to the West.
Libya was the most prosperous and developed country in Africa until the West invaded under bogus pretexts.
Libya has been reduced to a failed state.
The West influenced the politics of Africa. They continue to do so directly/indirectly.
Pre independence, the West governed Nigeria through a system called indirect rule(a feudal system of govt where the Westerners governed us through our Obas, Igwes and Sultans), post independence, not much has changed.
We're still under indirect rule.
The illusion of 'independence' is a common distraction and deflective tactic to divert attention and responsibility away from the overlords(colonizers).
Ok. If it helps you sleep better at night
Its all the fault of the west. They even helped abacha steal money
They also embezzled money for local govt and state governors to build infrastructure
Keep believing your illusions
Re: Netherlands Probes 'illegal' Chinese Police Stations by Burgerlomo: 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2022
chinavs9ja:
Working countries! I wonder if our leaders will follow suit if possible China has her station in Nigeria as claimed. However, they won't talk because debtors won't argue with the lender.

Re: Netherlands Probes 'illegal' Chinese Police Stations by Falseprofet2: 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2022
TriitNG:

There is evidence of Western influenced coups in Africa.
It's common knowledge that the West topple govts that do not serve thier interest.
Education and exposure will change your perspective.
I guarantee am more exposed and educated than you. I just like to take responsibility for my actions
I recommend you do the same. It might help you a bit and if you a leader it might help your community as well

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Netherlands Probes 'illegal' Chinese Police Stations by Karnice600: 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2022
MosakuAW:
Having Police station or post in another country is not a bad thing, as long as the crime committed by their citizens is not a crime in the land they reside.

If a Chinese man commit murder in Nigeria, he or she needs to be punish under the Nigerian laws. If he commit offence or crime against his on country e.g by posting fake news online against his/her country to damage the country reputation then, he can be punish or arrested by their police post force. As long as their laws does not supersede the country of residence laws, so be it.

Their law, their punishment, their problem.

Modify: FORGET HUMAN RIGHT!

All humans are not equal. A US citizen can commit offence in one country and the government can asked the country to release him/her so as to serve jail term in the US, but a Nigeria government can not request for her citizen to come serve jail term in Nigeria. So, where is the equality in the world.
Nansense.
Re: Netherlands Probes 'illegal' Chinese Police Stations by Karnice600: 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

They can only aspire and it’s outright fiction!

Who wants communism in todays modern world?

Their indoctrination is at par with military rule and cannot sell. Why they are using debts and cheap substandard projects to deceive Africans.

Wasere joor. Nice one
Re: Netherlands Probes 'illegal' Chinese Police Stations by Karnice600: 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2022
Robinmido:
China want to be the world's police. Interesting
Wetin disuan dey talk.
Smh.

1 Like

Re: Netherlands Probes 'illegal' Chinese Police Stations by 7arrows: 6:11pm On Oct 27, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

Can the Chinese allow NIGERIA or other countries have such in china? The answer is capital NO. Hence, what is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Re: Netherlands Probes 'illegal' Chinese Police Stations by 7arrows: 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2022
Dreynox:
These Chinese people go just dey do anyhow....

If time is not taken, they'll have Branches of their country in other countries..... Chinese Republic Nigerian Branch,....... Chinese Republic South African Branch ..... Chinese Republic Mozambique Branch......Omo

Stupid you,,,,, who's talking about embassy, or you did not see where I used Republic in place of Embassy, I'm talking about establishing their own Government in certain countries....The problem with people like you is that you think you have sense, meanwhile reverse is the case......Ode....Oponu Ayerada .....Oloshi

Both of u should stop arguing over Chinese matter. We all know they own Africa because of borrow borrow from leaders when don turn us to slaves. Pls prepare ur PVC lets settle some scores at the polls. Anyway I remain obidient.
Re: Netherlands Probes 'illegal' Chinese Police Stations by Karnice600: 6:18pm On Oct 27, 2022
TriitNG:

Thier leaders refused to be subservient to the West, hence the rapid development.

Refused to be subservient to the West? Abi the West happen to be their largest market?
Stop talking before you think. I don’t know why thinking feels like forced labor to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Netherlands Probes 'illegal' Chinese Police Stations by 7arrows: 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2022
Falseprofet2:
China started rebuilding their country in the late 70s. And within a span of 35 yrs have risen so fast
Dubai in the 80s

Nigeria has had several oil windfalls from the 70s to the 90s we have wasted it
Today we either blame America or we blame Jews conspiracy
I pity for blackman and his lack of sense

Those quoting me and saying nonsense god punisj you
Did america stop you from building hospitals and roads in your community
Or did Jewish conspiracy that does not even exist blow up the fake transformers you keep importing

Bro till today we r still playing the blame game. Apc blame PDP. Pdp blame APC. Back and forth we r always looking for who to blame. What a shame. We r the cause of our own problems and we have refused to learn. Anyway I stand and remain obidient.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Netherlands Probes 'illegal' Chinese Police Stations by olasubomi2354: 7:18pm On Oct 27, 2022
Working countries! I wonder if our leaders will follow suit if possible China has her station in Nigeria as claimed. However, they won't talk because debtors won't argue with the lender.Working countries! I wonder if our leaders will follow suit if possible China has her station in Nigeria as claimed. However, they won't talk because debtors won't argue with the lender....
Re: Netherlands Probes 'illegal' Chinese Police Stations by blueAgent(m): 7:19pm On Oct 27, 2022
Falseprofet2:
China started rebuilding their country in the late 70s. And within a span of 35 yrs have risen so fast
Dubai in the 80s

Nigeria has had several oil windfalls from the 70s to the 90s we have wasted it
Today we either blame America or we blame Jews conspiracy
I pity for blackman and his lack of sense

Those quoting me and saying nonsense god punisj you
Did america stop you from building hospitals and roads in your community
Or did Jewish conspiracy that does not even exist blow up the fake transformers you keep importing

So true.

You dey mind the guillable fools that would blame all living and non living things for their misfortune except themselves.

Blacks are there own worst enemies.

Compare Qatar, Kuwait,UAE to Gabon,Equitorial Guinea or Nigeria, the difference is clear.

1 Like

Re: Netherlands Probes 'illegal' Chinese Police Stations by newdawn2017(f): 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2022
dyera:
If Nigeria fail to get it right in the next election, we should consider inviting the Chinese to oversee the country and the government.
keep shouting Obi, atiku & Tinubu, don't open ur eyes & go for SOWORE & all things AAC come 2023 undecided
Re: Netherlands Probes 'illegal' Chinese Police Stations by manmade(m): 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2022
Nigeria government no go fit talk because we dey own them money grin
Re: Netherlands Probes 'illegal' Chinese Police Stations by blueAgent(m): 7:43pm On Oct 27, 2022
Falseprofet2:

I guarantee am more exposed and educated than you. I just like to take responsibility for my actions
I recommend you do the same. It might help you a bit and if you a leader it might help your community as well

Ignore that clown.

Which of the government did the West topple in Nigeria?

Most of the government toppled in Africa was done based on Communists and non Communist agenda.

The West favoured leaders that where non-Communist it had nothing to do with undermining Africa's development.
Re: Netherlands Probes 'illegal' Chinese Police Stations by blueAgent(m): 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2022
TriitNG:

Laughing in Gaddafi grin
Gaddafi refused to be subservient to the West.
Libya was the most prosperous and developed country in Africa until the West invaded under bogus pretexts.
Libya has been reduced to a failed state.
The West influenced the politics of Africa. They continue to do so directly/indirectly.
Pre independence, the West governed Nigeria through a system called indirect rule(a feudal system of govt where the Westerners governed us through our Obas, Igwes and Sultans), post independence, not much has changed.
We're still under indirect rule.
The illusion of 'independence' is a common distraction and deflective tactic to divert attention and responsibility away from the overlords(colonizers).

Stop talking rubbish you Don't know.

Gaddafi was killed becos he was a threat to Israel and the NWO and not for Libya been successful.
Africa is a shithole becos Africans are shitholes and have low IQ simple.

Their is no magic to it.
Re: Netherlands Probes 'illegal' Chinese Police Stations by blueAgent(m): 7:54pm On Oct 27, 2022
TriitNG:

Thier leaders refused to be subservient to the West, hence the rapid development.

That's how naive ppl like you parrot rubbish as logic and sense.

All those countries you mentioned are all western allies they are what they are today becos of western technology, education, trade and Cooperation.

South Korea adopted western capitalism and Liberal polices, today they are a successful nation compared to the North Korea.

Same with Japan after the end of WW2.

Singarpore is a western allie, Singapore had a Dutch man as economical adviser for over 20years and he help turned Singapore into a first world Nation.

Is it Hong-Kong or Malaysia or Kuwait or Qatar.

Ppl like you are the reason African is a 3rd world continent , you reason from your ass.
Re: Netherlands Probes 'illegal' Chinese Police Stations by olasquare: 7:57pm On Oct 27, 2022
Anything that will make China world power I will reject.
Re: Netherlands Probes 'illegal' Chinese Police Stations by MosakuAW(m): 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2022
udemzyudex:

I thought as much,your level of reasoning is very low.

No wonder you were quick to say someone else reason is myopic grin

They always quick to be on the defense if they have nothing reasonable to post again.

What do you have reasonable to table since you quoted me. You have pinpoint what you disagree with on my comment but you quick to rubbish people's view of point without having and counter opinion or criticism. If you cant give me one, then I repeat you are low intellectually.
Re: Netherlands Probes 'illegal' Chinese Police Stations by RestructureNig1: 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2022
MosakuAW:
Having Police station or post in another country is not a bad thing, as long as the crime committed by their citizens is not a crime in the land they reside.

If a Chinese man commit murder in Nigeria, he or she needs to be punish under the Nigerian laws. If he commit offence or crime against his on country e.g by posting fake news online against his/her country to damage the country reputation then, he can be punish or arrested by their police post force. As long as their laws does not supersede the country of residence laws, so be it.

Their law, their punishment, their problem.

Modify: FORGET HUMAN RIGHT!

All humans are not equal. A US citizen can commit offence in one country and the government can asked the country to release him/her so as to serve jail term in the US, but a Nigeria government can not request for her citizen to come serve jail term in Nigeria. So, where is the equality in the world.

You're a mumu man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media / Magdalena Andersson Resigns Hours After Becoming Sweden’s First Female PM / An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.