Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Biko, What Are U.S Army Doing In Abuja Nigeria? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biko, What Are U.S Army Doing In Abuja Nigeria? (884 Views)

The U.S. Army's 101st Airborne Is Practicing For War With Russia / U.S. Army Unveils Robot Dog With Sniper Rifle On Its Back(Pics) / U.S. Army Sergeant Demoted For Dumping 3 Humvees Worth N238m From Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biko, What Are U.S Army Doing In Abuja Nigeria? by Smalloga: 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2022
Terrorist fighters, also known as the world police: Is USA using afghanistan method in Abuja Nigeria? have they come to fight terrorist in nigeria for 'free?'

3 Likes

Re: Biko, What Are U.S Army Doing In Abuja Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 27, 2022
It has to be DSS that went on the raid but maybe the media turned it around as usual
and said "american soldiers", Since the US has already issued terror alert yesterday.

I mean, what can American soldiers do that our soldiers can't? We definitely don't need them.

3 Likes

Re: Biko, What Are U.S Army Doing In Abuja Nigeria? by sunboy(m): 7:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
Smalloga:
Terrorist fighters, also known as the world police: Is USA using afghanistan method in Abuja Nigeria? have they come to fight terrorist in nigeria for 'free?'

Where ?
Re: Biko, What Are U.S Army Doing In Abuja Nigeria? by BentizilL: 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2022
In this age it's either you're an empire on your own or part of one..
Unfortunately we're under one.. cry
Re: Biko, What Are U.S Army Doing In Abuja Nigeria? by jimetagambo: 8:11pm On Oct 27, 2022
Smalloga:
US has Army personals (Marine Corps) in all their embassies, but I highly doubt you will see them on the streets outside their embassies.

That post of US Army and DSS making an arrest has no picture to back up the claim.

2 Likes

Re: Biko, What Are U.S Army Doing In Abuja Nigeria? by crestedaguiyi: 6:09am On Oct 28, 2022
Olasyke:
It has to be DSS that went on the raid but maybe the media turned it around as usual
and said "american soldiers", Since the US has already issued terror alert yesterday.

I mean, what can American soldiers do that our soldiers can't? We definitely don't need them.

You were probably in Pluto when they came to free their kidnapped citizens unannounced
Re: Biko, What Are U.S Army Doing In Abuja Nigeria? by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:28am On Oct 28, 2022
Olasyke:

when special forces came into Niger state to rescue one of their citizens we no know that's one thing our soldiers can't do they would surely rat out on their colleagues and that's a very big disadvantage.
Re: Biko, What Are U.S Army Doing In Abuja Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 28, 2022
oladipuposadeeq:
when special forces came into Niger state to rescue one of their citizens we no know that's one thing our soldiers can't do they would surely rat out on their colleagues and that's a very big disadvantage.
They came to Niger republic, not Niger state. They came to rescue one of their citizens that was kidnapped from Nigeria and taken to "Niger republic". Not Niger state.

Trust me, our soldiers or special forces are good at what they do but they don't have a say if their superiors inform terrorists that US soldiers are coming on a rescue mission.
Re: Biko, What Are U.S Army Doing In Abuja Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 28, 2022
crestedaguiyi:

You were probably in Pluto when they came to free their kidnapped citizens unannounced
This neega capping.
Re: Biko, What Are U.S Army Doing In Abuja Nigeria? by Youhesh(m): 3:10pm On Oct 28, 2022
Olasyke:

They came to Niger republic, not Niger state. They came to rescue one of their citizens that was kidnapped from Nigeria and taken to "Niger republic". Not Niger state.

Trust me, our soldiers or special forces are good at what they do but they don't have a say if their superiors inform terrorists that US soldiers are coming on a rescue mission.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/423956-u-s-special-forces-rescue-american-citizen-held-hostage-in-nigeria.html
Re: Biko, What Are U.S Army Doing In Abuja Nigeria? by Youhesh(m): 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
Olasyke:

They came to Nigeria
Re: Biko, What Are U.S Army Doing In Abuja Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 29, 2022
Olasyke:

US Marines actually went on d raid, u think d estate chairman is blind, DSS has much to lose than d chairman as is a damage to their reputation

(1) (Reply)

Obama Wins Presidency! / Gambians 'taken By Witch Doctors' .bbc News. / Fiancee Says Good Bye To Girl With $170k In College Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.