Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,832 members, 7,828,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Ramaphosa Criticises USA For Issuing Terror Attack Alert - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ramaphosa Criticises USA For Issuing Terror Attack Alert (30281 Views)

Turkey Rejects US Embassy’s Condolences Over Terror Attack In Istanbul / 5 killed in Israel terror attack, with shooter neutralized ( Pics, Video) / Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramaphosa Criticises USA For Issuing Terror Attack Alert by udemzyudex(m): 11:43pm On Oct 27, 2022
Enimin:

Like these foolish African 'leaders' don't understand that the Americans monitor most electronic communications worldwide, including their owm. The U.S prolly knows what Ramaphosa discussed with his mistress/wife when they were last in bed together

Oh really?
Re: Ramaphosa Criticises USA For Issuing Terror Attack Alert by toxtimmy: 11:52pm On Oct 27, 2022
Lol...your eye must be on the sole of your feet... America is trying to destroy South Africa just because South Africa refused to sanction Russia.

Next thing after gay pride is regime change in South Africa sponsored by the usual USA and their western cohorts.

Enimin:

Like these foolish African 'leaders' don't understand that the Americans monitor most electronic communications worldwide, including their owm. The U.S prolly knows what Ramaphosa discussed with his mistress/wife when they were last in bed together

2 Likes

Re: Ramaphosa Criticises USA For Issuing Terror Attack Alert by TolaniLuv: 11:52pm On Oct 27, 2022
It’s so wrong of them to do this! I’m sure they are the one planning the attack

1 Like

Re: Ramaphosa Criticises USA For Issuing Terror Attack Alert by ransomed: 12:16am On Oct 28, 2022
Gays and terrorists are against God's order and peaceful coexistence . Repent before it is too late.
Re: Ramaphosa Criticises USA For Issuing Terror Attack Alert by Starzo: 12:33am On Oct 28, 2022
So sa get gay pride

No wonder I nor just like that country at all

2 Likes

Re: Ramaphosa Criticises USA For Issuing Terror Attack Alert by Enimin: 12:34am On Oct 28, 2022
toxtimmy:
Lol...your eye must be on the sole of your feet... America is trying to destroy South Africa just because South Africa refused to sanction Russia.

Next thing after gay pride is regime change in South Africa sponsored by the usual USA and their western cohorts.

What the hell has this got to do with gay pride

You're a nut, obviously...I bet you see reptilian aliens and greys on your front lawn every night

1 Like

Re: Ramaphosa Criticises USA For Issuing Terror Attack Alert by BigYash: 12:35am On Oct 28, 2022
As long as na men yash fvckers,no problem.
Re: Ramaphosa Criticises USA For Issuing Terror Attack Alert by jimetagambo: 12:52am On Oct 28, 2022
Enimin:

grin grin grin

I can't help but agree.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramaphosa Criticises USA For Issuing Terror Attack Alert by Litmus: 12:54am On Oct 28, 2022
First they came for the Nigerians. I knew what was going on, how the West would fund instability in Africa nations with which they find disfavor but I did not speak out, instead I cried out loudly, “Shithole Country” and “Don’t let Nigeria happened to you!” I longed to create trending catchphrases by which the world could mock them. Because I was not a Nigerian and I hated them due to my African Crab mentality.

Then they came for me and there was no one in Africa to speak out for me, they instead were rehearsing my catchphrases in preparation to mock me with them, “ Shithole Country” and “ Don’t let South Africa happen to You!” cry
Re: Ramaphosa Criticises USA For Issuing Terror Attack Alert by jimetagambo: 1:03am On Oct 28, 2022
Asour:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna12691

The US hinted since January this year that Russia was going to Invade Ukraine after the winter Olympics in China.

Russia denied, many countries sneered at US as stoking fear. SA is pally with same Russia.

Now they complain about the US not 'hinting' them? These guys are jokers. The US would never win against them.

Even Russian embassy in Sweden denied

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramaphosa Criticises USA For Issuing Terror Attack Alert by jimetagambo: 1:08am On Oct 28, 2022
Re: Ramaphosa Criticises USA For Issuing Terror Attack Alert by ReubenE(m): 1:12am On Oct 28, 2022
pargelenis:
The USA is able to monitor terrorists in the USA as it generally involves multiple people … mainly following that ‘peaceful’ religion. Mass shooters would be challenging though as they are typically individuals operating independently. The US does have intel about other countries … no need to be bitter or pained about it.

I'm actually surprised it is difficult for some people to understand this.

US through the NSA has been spying on virtually everything and anybody of interest for years. Edward Snowden through wikileaks revealed this.
There is a REUTERS report during Obama's Admin about NSA spying on German Chancellor Angela Merkel and other top officials for over ten years, listening to her telephone conversations, even her fax machine. The US can monitor electronic conversations anywhere in the world at any time so whenever they issue warnings, such should be taken seriously.

Like you rightly said, it is much more difficult to monitor loners (like mass shooters) when they don't have prior or are not of specific interest. This is basic intelligence that should not be difficult for even an average mind to understand.
Mr A, develops mood swing or under influence, picks up his AR-15 and kills people...no prior communication with anyone of what he intends to do.
How difficult can it get for anybody to intercept that? I would say very very difficult

However, it is my individual opinion that sometimes they do it for the purpose of disruption, propaganda and/or influence foreign policy.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ramaphosa Criticises USA For Issuing Terror Attack Alert by WannaHowzit(m): 1:37am On Oct 28, 2022
HITsquad:
Oh I Didn't know LGBTABCDHIV+ people don get ground for south Africa too.

And they're enjoying world class lives in SA while you're dying of hunger and hate in Japageria.

OMG, aren't they the same people who'll be processing your visa coz u so desperate to escape your country undecided undecided

Or u gonna cross illegally swimming on Limpopo crocodiles with Zimbabweans or drowning in the Mediterranean sea - no LGBTABCDHIV+ air gay 'hostess' on planes to process your visa undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ramaphosa Criticises USA For Issuing Terror Attack Alert by MarketDispatch: 1:41am On Oct 28, 2022
Okay

Re: Ramaphosa Criticises USA For Issuing Terror Attack Alert by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 28, 2022
What US did is simple. They just issed terror alert to Nigeria too. Let's our NTA international too issue danger alert on US, for instance NTA can announce an expert report of massive earthquake about to strike us. As we are panic now, let's panic reach everyone too..

1 Like

Re: Ramaphosa Criticises USA For Issuing Terror Attack Alert by WannaHowzit(m): 1:43am On Oct 28, 2022
Starzo:
So sa get gay pride

No wonder I nor just like that country at all

OMG, StarvationZone you're so lame. Why didn't you quote me directly? Shaking in your boots? grin
Re: Ramaphosa Criticises USA For Issuing Terror Attack Alert by Emperor88(m): 2:01am On Oct 28, 2022
topcatking:

I see now....

The gay crowd are hellbent on pushing their peccadilloes in peoples faces (despite knowing it is illegal).

Not everyone is tolerant , hence the concern over threats.
But when people push religion in peoples faces it is normal. All they want is there right. It is harmless
Re: Ramaphosa Criticises USA For Issuing Terror Attack Alert by Starzo: 2:05am On Oct 28, 2022
WannaHowzit:

OMG, StarvationZone you're so lame. Why didn't you quote me directly? Shaking your boots? grin
I know you live for my replies

I've already feed you your daily sustainance (my attention) in the other thread before I commented here

Come to think of it, why do the nigerian mods push your SA nonsense to Fp?...you should be ip banned already
Re: Ramaphosa Criticises USA For Issuing Terror Attack Alert by Starzo: 2:07am On Oct 28, 2022
Emperor88:

But when people push religion in peoples faces it is normal. All they want is there right. It is harmless
Yes as harmless as pushing their nonsense into kid's school curriculums. Or going naked on TV to insult God... idiots

1 Like

Re: Ramaphosa Criticises USA For Issuing Terror Attack Alert by fkj950ax(m): 2:09am On Oct 28, 2022
I have been signed up to the US STEP Service for Nigeria, South Africa and Benin since 2019.
1 or 2 emails monthly
Country Security Reports
SA Govt cant say they don't know about it.
It's not new.
So I don't know why this one is making him regretfully complain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramaphosa Criticises USA For Issuing Terror Attack Alert by Nobody: 2:11am On Oct 28, 2022
longetivity:
We don't have a working government in Nigeria, this is all i have to say cry
And you think the USA has a working Govt with all the daily school shootings? ANYWAY.........

1 Like

Re: Ramaphosa Criticises USA For Issuing Terror Attack Alert by Starzo: 2:12am On Oct 28, 2022
WannaHowzit:

And they're enjoying world class lives in SA while you're dying of hunger and hate in Japageria.

OMG, aren't they the same people who'll be processing your visa coz u so desperate to escape your country undecided undecided

Or u gonna cross illegally swimming on Limpopo crocodiles with Zimbabweans or drowning in the Mediterranean sea - no LGBTABCDHIV+ air gay 'hostess' on planes to process your visa undecided

You're enjoying world class lives in SA and yet you imbeciles are attacking other black out of envy of them living better lives than you?...does your stupidity have a threshold? Or does it just go on and on??

Go stand in que to get your 500 rand govt grand the majority of you guys survive on before the Zimbabweans beat you to it

Hiv capital of modern civilization

I spit on black SANs
Re: Ramaphosa Criticises USA For Issuing Terror Attack Alert by Yankee101: 2:18am On Oct 28, 2022
Is someone trying to destabilize south africa and nigeria at the same time?
Re: Ramaphosa Criticises USA For Issuing Terror Attack Alert by Yoighaman(m): 2:30am On Oct 28, 2022
The US believe there could be moles in these governments, that once they first inform the domestic authorities, the information might get leaked to the terrorists.

Osama was taken out without informing the local authorities, same style Abba Kyari and his team adopted when they came from Abuja to arrest Evans the kidnapper in Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramaphosa Criticises USA For Issuing Terror Attack Alert by FBS: 2:31am On Oct 28, 2022
Enimin:

Yet they are incapable of preventing similar activities at their very own door steps?
How so?
Re: Ramaphosa Criticises USA For Issuing Terror Attack Alert by WannaHowzit(m): 2:32am On Oct 28, 2022
Starzo:

You're enjoying world class lives in SA and yet you imbeciles are attacking other black out of envy of them living better lives than you?...does your stupidity have a threshold? Or does it just go on and on??

Go stand in que to get your 500 rand govt grand the majority of you guys survive on before the Zimbabweans beat you to it

Hiv capital of modern civilization

I spit on black SANs

Of course our government gives us free money which is why hungry-flat.head poverty stricken ashy big-toed flip-flop wearing armpit-smelling somebodies from west Africa come sell us drugs - and then we riot in our drug-induced state and kill u afterwards. It's a fair trade, don't u think?

Why u crying? Kapish cool
Re: Ramaphosa Criticises USA For Issuing Terror Attack Alert by Abrahamweb(m): 2:39am On Oct 28, 2022
ReubenE:

I'm actually surprised it is difficult for some people to understand this.

US through the NSA has been spying on virtually everything and anybody of interest for years. Edward Snowden through wikileaks revealed this.
There is a REUTERS report during Obama's Admin about NSA spying on German Chancellor Angela Merkel and other top officials for over ten years, listening to her telephone conversations, even her fax machine. The US can monitor electronic conversations anywhere in the world at any time so whenever they issue warnings, such should be taken seriously.

Like you rightly said, it is much more difficult to monitor loners (like mass shooters) when they don't have prior or are not of specific interest. This is basic intelligence that should not be difficult for even an average mind to understand.
Mr A, develops mood swing or under influence, picks up his AR-15 and kills people...no prior communication with anyone of what he intends to do.
How difficult can it get for anybody to intercept that? I would say very very difficult

However, it is my individual opinion that sometimes they do it for the purpose of disruption, propaganda and/or influence foreign policy.
How about the terrorist attack at Paris few years ago,or many others such attack, why them no issue this type of warning?
They are just trying to cause confusion .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

200,000 Fresh Russian Troops Preparing To Capture The Whole Of Ukraine (Photos) / Biden Signs Cryptocurrency Executive Order On Digital Assets (Video) / Women March For Abortion Rights In US (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.