Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,263 members, 7,957,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:44 PM

Unnecessary And Foolish Threads - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unnecessary And Foolish Threads (267 Views)

2023: Only Sick And Foolish People Will Be Voting APC / We Southerners Are Educated But Largely Dumb And Foolish / All Nigerian Were Dull, Stupid And Foolish..see Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unnecessary And Foolish Threads by ChangedMan1999(m): 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2022
Someone said that schools teach so many things that people don't need to survive in this life. And it is right if schools start teaching Investing(of money), instead of "find Y and Z".

I agree with him.

How can someone who is passing through school, or has passed through school open a thread threatening that Buhari and CBN shouldn't dare to remove Nnamdi Azikiwe's picture from 500 naira?

Is he an empty skull who doesn't know that threads like that are unnecessary, and tends attract hatred to Ndigbo?

How many times has he seen members of other tribes in Nigeria here empty bragging and threatening foolishly?

Bastard, our target and aim is to send Peter Obi into Aso Rock.

If you use your stupid bragging and threatening to spoil things for the man Peter Obi, may stupidity and imbecility send you to the underworld.

1 Like

Re: Unnecessary And Foolish Threads by SolidWind: 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2022
You are not better than the person. Should I explain?

1 Like

Re: Unnecessary And Foolish Threads by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 27, 2022
SolidWind:
You are not better than the person. Should I explain?

Nailed It!
Re: Unnecessary And Foolish Threads by Benwallt(m): 9:40pm On Oct 27, 2022
You're worst.

(1) (Reply)

JFK: The Real Anthony Fauci, The Global War On Democracy And Public Health (mov) / Look At The Question That I Answered Wrongly And Lose $500 (in Tears) / Pastor Jeffress: If Voting One's Values Is Christian Nationalism, 'Count Me In'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.