Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

We Will Deliver Plateau To Tinubu, Support Groups Vow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Deliver Plateau To Tinubu, Support Groups Vow (972 Views)

We Will Deliver Plateau To Tinubu, Support Groups Vow / David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar / APC Youth Groups Vow To Resist Zoning Speakership To South-west (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Deliver Plateau To Tinubu, Support Groups Vow by beerfraud: 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2022
A total of 29 support groups in Plateau State on Thursday vowed to deliver the state to the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu and the governorship candidate of the APC in the state, Dr. Nentawe Yilwatda.

The coordinator of the groups, Dr. Muhammed Dahiru, said these in Jos on Thursday at a public function where the candidates were endorsed.

“We in the APC have the best candidates and marketing them would not be difficult. Our presidential candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has a track record of success as well as our governorship candidate Dr. Nentawe Yilwatda. We would go to the nooks and crannies of the state to campaign and ensure victory for them as well as other candidates contesting under our platform.

“All our votes would be delivered to our candidates who have been tested and trusted, the present governor, Simon Lalong has done well in bringing peace to Plateau and Dr. Nentawe Yilwatda would bring massive development to the state if elected, we have confidence that Dr Nentawe would deliver dividends of democracy to the people of Plateau as governor come 2023

The running mate to the All Progressives Congress governorship candidate in Plateau Hon. Pam Botmang, described Dadin Kowa community where the event held as his home .

Botmang added that he has confidence that the community would vote massively for the party in the forthcoming general elections.

Yilwatda, in his goodwill message, thanked the people of the community for their support stressing that he would revamp the state if elected governor come 2023 .

He pledged to run a quality and people focused government when elected, adding that 10% of the state’s internally generated revenue would be deployed to empower youths, women, and people living with disabilities.

As part of his objectives in achieving peace and security as well as inclusive economic development, Yilwatda further promised to accelerate youth employment, introduce integrated rural development programmes as well as community policing and inclusion of all citizens in the governance of the state .

He said, “We must empower the youths, tackle poverty and carry them along in governance. My mission is to make Plateau the preferred destination for investments, businesses, tourism and habitation.”

“Plateau youths are very creative and there is the need to empower them.”

He further stressed that his policy thrust, tagged “ACCESS” is a principle that will govern Plateau without any sentiments towards tribe or religion.

“I shall consider security as a cardinal point, security is fundamental

“A vote for me is a vote for peace, a vote for prosperity, a better Plateau. A vote for me is a vote for development, I will be a governor for all,” he added.

https://punchng.com/we-will-deliver-plateau-to-tinubu-support-groups-vow/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1666892005

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Will Deliver Plateau To Tinubu, Support Groups Vow by babyfaceafrica: 8:46pm On Oct 27, 2022
Till then

1 Like

Re: We Will Deliver Plateau To Tinubu, Support Groups Vow by LeoDeKing: 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Deliver Plateau To Tinubu, Support Groups Vow by OfficialAPCNig: 8:50pm On Oct 27, 2022
Everyone wants to chop part of the thief's looted dollars from Lagos state

3 Likes

Re: We Will Deliver Plateau To Tinubu, Support Groups Vow by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 27, 2022
Every support group will promise, no be to collect money.

Me sef and my group Don promise APC 300k votes in Gwandu grin

Election come if they see 1k make they thank ifa grin wink grin

Atiku is coming cheesy

3 Likes

Re: We Will Deliver Plateau To Tinubu, Support Groups Vow by beerfraud: 9:22pm On Oct 27, 2022
It will soon clear for Okoros' eyes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Deliver Plateau To Tinubu, Support Groups Vow by Nvestor02: 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2022
Tinubu is the project or Almighty God and that is why everything always works in favour of him....if God love the person that you hate... You are in problem.

Tinubu is the only man that has the best plan and good tools to change the narrative of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Deliver Plateau To Tinubu, Support Groups Vow by beerfraud: 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:
PrinceofLagos said more than this before APC primary election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Deliver Plateau To Tinubu, Support Groups Vow by Tinubuadvocate: 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2022
You still singing this old song thought its should be
Old fashioned for by now same song during Buhari was contesting in 2015 but today the man is rounding up second term.
OfficialAPCNig:

1 Like

Re: We Will Deliver Plateau To Tinubu, Support Groups Vow by Urheadmaster(m): 9:40pm On Oct 27, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Old fashioned for by now same song during Buhari was contesting in 2015 but today the man is rounding up second term.

Tinubu can have part of plateau state

And that is where it ends

He ain't going no where close to Aso rock tongue undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Deliver Plateau To Tinubu, Support Groups Vow by Kokoy2022: 10:44pm On Oct 27, 2022
Thiefnupoo can only presdes over sons and daughters of fallen demons and Lucifer who don't mean well for others due to tribalism, ethnicity and religious bigotory above competency.
Re: We Will Deliver Plateau To Tinubu, Support Groups Vow by Okoroawusa: 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2022
beerfraud:
Where is that PrinceofLagos guy sef? I believe he must have changed moniker
Re: We Will Deliver Plateau To Tinubu, Support Groups Vow by keymatt(m): 11:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
Jos Plateau that experienced the worst security since it's creation under buhari's incompetent govt will never vote APC. Buhari has done a lot of damage to APC's image.
Even Niger, and Kogi State will never vote APC at the presidential level. How many local government are Boko Haram controling in Niger state? Nine (9) LGAs!

2 Likes

Re: We Will Deliver Plateau To Tinubu, Support Groups Vow by Antyislam: 4:55am On Oct 28, 2022
Tinubu can not get even 15% in platua due to muslim muslim ticket. Even we Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket

2 Likes

Re: We Will Deliver Plateau To Tinubu, Support Groups Vow by herkeem: 5:06am On Oct 28, 2022
Good
Re: We Will Deliver Plateau To Tinubu, Support Groups Vow by OfficialAPCNig: 8:57am On Oct 28, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Is Tinubu Buhari?

Man already has 12 million sure voters before entering the contest. What does your thief have?

grin

He destroyed the little odd he had with his devilish same faith ticket.

1 Like

Re: We Will Deliver Plateau To Tinubu, Support Groups Vow by OfficialAPCNig: 8:59am On Oct 28, 2022
beerfraud:
Is national election APC delegate election? Urchins are illiterates

The only thing your thief will win is the APC primary election

1 Like

Re: We Will Deliver Plateau To Tinubu, Support Groups Vow by PrinceOfLagos: 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Where is that PrinceofLagos guy sef? I believe he must have changed moniker
I'm still very much around and stand by all I've said

The Tinubu national disgrace I predicted has started playing out from Kano state, Katsina and Bornu.

More to come

2 Likes

Re: We Will Deliver Plateau To Tinubu, Support Groups Vow by beerfraud: 9:57am On Nov 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I'm still very much around and stand by all I've said

The Tinubu national disgrace I predicted has started playing out from Kano state, Katsina and Bornu.

More to come
what happened to the ones you predicted before APC primary election?
Re: We Will Deliver Plateau To Tinubu, Support Groups Vow by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:00am On Nov 01, 2022
You say
Re: We Will Deliver Plateau To Tinubu, Support Groups Vow by PrinceOfLagos: 11:00am On Nov 01, 2022
beerfraud:
what happened to the ones you predicted before APC primary election?
You called that nonsense primary?

Primary bought with dollars ?

Where is Tinubu strong hold today and why is Buhari not openly supporting Tinubu?

Why is the north rejecting Tinubu and APC in large numbers after the primary till date and still ongoing?

Are you aware the hundreds of thousands northerners that has left APC after that day light robbery you called APC Presidential robbery??

Which region is Tinubu strong hold I wanna ask again?

Una no dey shame

Re: We Will Deliver Plateau To Tinubu, Support Groups Vow by Proudlyomonna: 11:24am On Nov 01, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:

grin grin Asin the Agbado pot is very huge and GIGANTIOUS grin grin
E be like se I go create group,go meet tinubu promise am se I go deliver the Whole Imo State grin
No I don't like blood money undecided
APC MUST GO.
Re: We Will Deliver Plateau To Tinubu, Support Groups Vow by beerfraud: 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You called that nonsense primary?

Primary bought with dollars ?

Where is Tinubu strong hold today and why is Buhari not openly supporting Tinubu?

Why is the north rejecting Tinubu and APC in large numbers after the primary till date and still ongoing?

Are you aware the hundreds of thousands northerners that has left APC after that day light robbery you called APC Presidential robbery??

Which region is Tinubu strong hold I wanna ask again?

Una no dey shame
where is your evidence?
Re: We Will Deliver Plateau To Tinubu, Support Groups Vow by Penguin2: 12:40pm On Nov 01, 2022
“We will deliver Anambra for Atiku”, support group vows.

Brainless idiots

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Friend Or Family Member Surporting Tinubu? / Buhari Only Atiku's Victory Can Unite Nigeria For Progress / The Southeast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.