Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Adeboye Visits Borno, Seeks Spiritual Approach To End Terrorism (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Visits Borno, Seeks Spiritual Approach To End Terrorism (Photos) (28954 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Visits Kaduna RCCG Members Freed From Kidnappers / Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building / Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeboye Visits Borno, Seeks Spiritual Approach To End Terrorism (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2022
General overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Enoch Adeboye has called for a spiritual approach towards ending the menace of terrorism in Nigeria.

Adeboye made this assertion on Thursday when he visited Usman Kadafur, deputy governor of the Borno state.

According to Adeboye, spiritual intervention is needed alongside the current anti-terrorism efforts in order to defeat Boko Haram and other extremist groups threatening Nigeria’s peace and security.

He noted that a combination of physical and spiritual battle is needed to end insecurity in Nigeria.

“A combination of physical and spiritual battle had become necessary to end the menace,” NAN quoted him as saying.

“There are problems that you cannot solve with just human ability. It takes God to get some of these bandits to get to surrender, because even if you offer them everything, some of them may still turn their back and go back to what they were initially doing.

“We have come to pray on the land. My congregation and I have been praying. I believe God wants me to step on the land and cry and pray for the land and we have been praying since Wednesday.”

The cleric urged worshippers “to seek the face of God over the state of security and other challenges facing the country.”

“I remember in those days, anyone could go to anywhere here at any time of the day and night.”

”I was particularly touched when the Boko Haram crisis erupted. There are problems that you cannot solve with just human ability; it takes God’s intervention,”
he added.

In his remarks, the deputy governor acknowledged the support of Adeboye and other Christian faithful.

He noted that there is a need to fervently seek the intervention of God to end insurgency which has lasted for over 10 years.

“We are happy that men of God like you are visiting our state to pray so that God can forgive us and restore peace,” he said.

VANGUARD
Pastor Adeboye's Official Instagram Page

Mynd44
nlfpmod

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adeboye Visits Borno, Seeks Spiritual Approach To End Terrorism (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2022
More Pictures showing Pastor E. A. Adeboye being welcomed by Security Agencies in Borno State.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Visits Borno, Seeks Spiritual Approach To End Terrorism (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
Matthew 25:40- And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Visiting the IDP Camp in Borno State today was an experience that made my love for God’s people even stronger. The peace of God that surpasses all understanding will overshadow all the troubled parts of this nation in Jesus name.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeboye Visits Borno, Seeks Spiritual Approach To End Terrorism (Photos) by God1000(m): 9:14pm On Oct 27, 2022
Spiritual or pragmatic/proactive approach?

We have the 2nd or third most powerful military in Africa, police, DSS etc, I believe we have the capacity to defeat enemies of Nigeria if we elect the right people.

It's hard to believe that Nigeria's military that once helped to stabilise many countries in West Africa cannot even help herself anymore.

Vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye Visits Borno, Seeks Spiritual Approach To End Terrorism (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2022
Papa and Mama Adeboye taking a walk in Borno State.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adeboye Visits Borno, Seeks Spiritual Approach To End Terrorism (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2022
More photos.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Glory be to Jesus for all he is doing through the @afrimissions headed by my darling wife @pastorfoluadeboye in various places in Africa.

Visiting one of the Vocational centers and a community Nursery/Primary School shows indeed God is merciful.

Let Somebody Shout Hallelujah!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeboye Visits Borno, Seeks Spiritual Approach To End Terrorism (Photos) by MrPresident1: 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2022
Daddy Pastor Adeboye cheesy wink

29 Likes

Re: Adeboye Visits Borno, Seeks Spiritual Approach To End Terrorism (Photos) by triple996(m): 9:18pm On Oct 27, 2022
9ice
Bt pigs will still wail

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye Visits Borno, Seeks Spiritual Approach To End Terrorism (Photos) by Maxymilliano(m): 9:19pm On Oct 27, 2022
Daddy G.O should just try and organize a two or three days crusade at Sambisa forest may be he can convert those terrorists.

I think they need Jesus cool

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeboye Visits Borno, Seeks Spiritual Approach To End Terrorism (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2022
God1000:
Spiritual or pragmatic/proactive approach?
S-P-I-R-I-T-U-A-L! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye Visits Borno, Seeks Spiritual Approach To End Terrorism (Photos) by God1000(m): 9:27pm On Oct 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
S-P-I-R-I-T-U-A-L! undecided
we need to separate religion from reality

I think decades maladministration and underdevelopment has affected the psyche of our people.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Visits Borno, Seeks Spiritual Approach To End Terrorism (Photos) by Dreamsworld: 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Daddy G.O should just try and organize a two or three days crusade at Sambisa forest may be he can convert those terrorists.

I think they need Jesus cool
You wicked soul grin

Baba still looks so young and agile for his age

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Visits Borno, Seeks Spiritual Approach To End Terrorism (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2022
There are problems that you cannot solve with just human ability.
It takes God to get some of these bandits to get to surrender, because even if you offer them everything, some of them may still turn their back and go back to what they were initially doing.

“We have come to pray on the land. My congregation and I have been praying. I believe God wants me to step on the land and cry and pray for the land and we have been praying since Wednesday.”
May God touch boko haram. Ipob terrorist , unknown gunmen and bandits heart as Baba Adeboye as prayed and if they refused to change from their evil, wicked, brutal and carnivorous ways , then...... evil and brutal end await them all.
They will all die like flies.
As long as God lives.

Peace shall reign in our nation.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeboye Visits Borno, Seeks Spiritual Approach To End Terrorism (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2022
AMEN, we hope they have a change of heart.

Meanwhile,
May Amadioha and Sango punish all the sponsors of the terrorists in our nation,
Both Ipob Terrorists and Boko Haram,
Not forgetting the evil politicians that brought them upon our nation to cause mayhem.
May the people that support and sponsor them all die painfully, and may they suffer so much pains as long as they live on earth before dying in shame.

If you are not one of the people supporting the evil sponsors of these herdsmen,
kindly say A BIG AMEN To these little prayers.

God pass dem.
They will all end miserably in life.

All sponsors and enabler of all the terrorist organizations in our darling country, from this evil Boko Boys, to bandits, Igbos terrorists organization, evil fulani herdsmen must all be fished out.
They will all never know peace as long as it is sorrow, tears and blood they want flowing in our nation.....along with their evil supporters.

Especially all the terrorist organizations (Boko Haram and Igbos terrorist groups) killing our military personnel.
Evil, sorrow, tears and blood shall be their end at the end of it all.

Peace shall reign in our nation.
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye Visits Borno, Seeks Spiritual Approach To End Terrorism (Photos) by MikeMicheal(m): 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2022
ok
Re: Adeboye Visits Borno, Seeks Spiritual Approach To End Terrorism (Photos) by Ballzproblemm: 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2022
even Israelites that is backed by God still use soldiers both in the Olsen and modern days to defeat their enemies,but black man thinks he can just pray his way out of terrorism is okay.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adeboye Visits Borno, Seeks Spiritual Approach To End Terrorism (Photos) by GreenCovering: 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2022
This is a commendable initiative for neither is there any apparent political gains nor is his church brand popular over there AFAIK.

How often do we see others of his religion jubilate over the plight of these people simply because they are of muslim majority, here on NL.
Re: Adeboye Visits Borno, Seeks Spiritual Approach To End Terrorism (Photos) by iykofias(m): 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2022
D
Re: Adeboye Visits Borno, Seeks Spiritual Approach To End Terrorism (Photos) by Shellsploit: 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2022
Very useless approach

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Visits Borno, Seeks Spiritual Approach To End Terrorism (Photos) by Brendaniel: 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2022
Very commendable, Sanity is returning back to the entire Nigerian system, we all have to join our hands to ensure that total sanity is restored to Nigeria by voting for a competent leader

Vote wisely

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Visits Borno, Seeks Spiritual Approach To End Terrorism (Photos) by Barims(m): 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2022
Stupid man, to hell with you and your stupid God

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye Visits Borno, Seeks Spiritual Approach To End Terrorism (Photos) by engrflames: 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2022
What God cannot do doesn't exist but seems Nigeria's case is beyond prayers. We must weed out the present evil leaders holding this country into ransom. Faith without work is dead.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Visits Borno, Seeks Spiritual Approach To End Terrorism (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2022
Wetin him go find there now and wetin concern am for their family matter? If dem kidnap am there now, people go dey talk sey, touch not my anointing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Visits Borno, Seeks Spiritual Approach To End Terrorism (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2022
As funny as it sounds, terrorism has nothing to do with the spirits...

Terrorism and banditry is not as broad as the government paints it to be, because over the years, they have been politicising it and milking Nigeria dry.

I have a couple of friends and relations that are in the military and has been on the battlefield with the so called terrorist.

On several case, through a coordination, when the military has rounded the terrorist and wait for a command to lay ambush on them, but the order they will get is to fall back.

Imagine chief of army staff petting terrorist, because they make billions of naira from it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Visits Borno, Seeks Spiritual Approach To End Terrorism (Photos) by verybadmouth(m): 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2022
This is good from Enoch

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Visits Borno, Seeks Spiritual Approach To End Terrorism (Photos) by Youngzedd(m): 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adeboye Visits Borno, Seeks Spiritual Approach To End Terrorism (Photos) by Felabrity: 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2022
Everything is not religion

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye Visits Borno, Seeks Spiritual Approach To End Terrorism (Photos) by frowland(m): 9:34pm On Oct 27, 2022
Beautiful Kanuri girl kiss
Shame your country and politicians failed you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Visits Borno, Seeks Spiritual Approach To End Terrorism (Photos) by 4tunebest(f): 9:34pm On Oct 27, 2022
To the glory of my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Thanks for sharing

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peace Olanike Adeleke: ‘How Pastor Adeboye Anointed Me To Sing’ / Father Mbaka Donates N12.5m To Catholic Church At 2019 Cathedraticum(photos) / 10 'little' Things We Forget To Thank God For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.