Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

I Love This Part Of Suratul Rahman - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Love This Part Of Suratul Rahman (11264 Views)

Six Forms Of Dhikr – Shaykh Abdur-rahman As-sa’di / Tafseer Of Suratul Faatihah – Imam As-sa'di (may Allaah Have Mercy On Him) / Reading Suratul Yasin In The Morning Or Evening, Sunnah Or Not Sunnah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love This Part Of Suratul Rahman by omobolarinwa1(m): 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2022
Jazakunllahi for sharing this verse..it a remind to us all the verse talking about spiritual life of human and jin traveling as far as out of this wrold..Nb including flying objects like choppers and europlane etc..Allah is great and quran is visible for past present and future and hereafter..Jumah Mubarak to you all

1 Like

Re: I Love This Part Of Suratul Rahman by Hafizah(f): 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2022
ozaovehe:
Any time I hear
Which of the favour of your lord will you deny?Am always happy and say there is non I can deny
My ebira brother
Re: I Love This Part Of Suratul Rahman by idahsy: 7:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
fadal:
O company of jinn and mankind, if you are able to pass beyond the regions of the heavens and the earth, then pass. You will not pass except by authority [from Allah].

So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
Ya ma' sharal jinni wal insi inistadho'tum an tanfudhu min aqo daris samawati wal ardi fanfudhu, la tanfudhuna illaa bi suldhon. (al-aayah)
Re: I Love This Part Of Suratul Rahman by kwamerayban(m): 7:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
Alhamdulillah
Re: I Love This Part Of Suratul Rahman by Bimpe29: 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
Allahu Akbar Kabeerah
Re: I Love This Part Of Suratul Rahman by Lukuluku69(m): 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
simp:
My favourite birthday message .: fabia ala i rabbikuma tukadziban

That refrain in Suratul Rahman always brings tears to my eyes. Everytime and anytime.
Re: I Love This Part Of Suratul Rahman by hollaytan: 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2022
fadal:
O company of jinn and mankind, if you are able to pass beyond the regions of the heavens and the earth, then pass. You will not pass except by authority [from Allah].

This verse explains the latest space scientific exploration and deep sea exploration
Re: I Love This Part Of Suratul Rahman by Mo12345: 11:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ok
Re: I Love This Part Of Suratul Rahman by rhames(m): 7:43am On Oct 29, 2022
fadal:

It's one of my best Suras in the Quran and somewhat use the verse in prayers sometimes.
Re: I Love This Part Of Suratul Rahman by ALFADOS(m): 9:13am On Oct 29, 2022
fadal:

Masha Allah so lovely more message

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans / The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? / Reciting Al­fatiha Behind An Imam In The Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.