Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

I Need A Versatile And Experience Writer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Versatile And Experience Writer (214 Views)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (4 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Versatile And Experience Writer by Jetjacky(m): 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2022
Can you write YouTube scripts? Homepages, About us, and service pages? Are you an incredible wordsmith who loves to write and improve? Do you pay attention to details enough to notice that a statement is missing the right punctuation?

Send me a message now with your samples. Hiring just one person!

P.S. You should be able to submit an error-free content.

Emmanuelihuoma175@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy - Learning And Development Manager / Male Cleaner Urgently Needed In Abuja / How Do You Plan To Earn For This Festive Period-join The Publishing Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.