Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,046 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

How Chidinma Transferred N5 Million From Ataga Usifo's Bank Account - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Chidinma Transferred N5 Million From Ataga Usifo's Bank Account (25403 Views)

How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) / Ataga Usifo's Murder: IGP Baba Transfers Case, Chidinma To Abuja / Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Chidinma Transferred N5 Million From Ataga Usifo's Bank Account by kelmicheal: 9:56am On Oct 28, 2022
Before it was women to be careful of Men now the reverse is the case
Re: How Chidinma Transferred N5 Million From Ataga Usifo's Bank Account by Kobicove(m): 9:57am On Oct 28, 2022
ShaqFu:
Hmmm. The bank statements is glaring evidence this girl is guilty as sin. Like why on earth did she start transferring money from the dead man's bank account hours after his death.

I'm more interested in knowing how she managed to get his password cos even a mosquito living in my house will never see my password when I'm typing it grin
Re: How Chidinma Transferred N5 Million From Ataga Usifo's Bank Account by dahunsi12(m): 9:59am On Oct 28, 2022
Each time I look at this girl face what comes to mind is that if she did not commit this crime by now she will have left the man for another fornicator man and later in life she will then told another man that you need to pay my bride price before will go to the alter for proper marriage with all the body count. I just pity some men paying heavy bride price for all this lady with uncountable body count.

Thank God I'm married and pray to God that my sons find a woman like their mother and my daughter find a man like me to marry.

1 Like

Re: How Chidinma Transferred N5 Million From Ataga Usifo's Bank Account by ShaqFu: 10:09am On Oct 28, 2022
Kobicove:

I'm more interested in knowing how she managed to get his password cos even a mosquito living in my house will never see my password when I'm typing it grin
She already has his bank details so it's possible she did password reset since she left the murder scene with his phone.
Re: How Chidinma Transferred N5 Million From Ataga Usifo's Bank Account by emmyluizzz: 10:20am On Oct 28, 2022
Killbillz:

Uzoka the old fool... Nor go find daily bread dey yellow pink pussy upandan. Hungry looking monkey

hahahaha. violence at peak

Re: How Chidinma Transferred N5 Million From Ataga Usifo's Bank Account by yusufmurry: 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2022
SmartyPants:
Chidinma's lawyer is really trying but this angle of duress can't work.

The onus is on them now, to prove that duress was really applied. How will the do that?

Plus once a suspect starts to change their mouth, that leads to the Court atachign less weight to their denial.

So who is bankrolling her lawyers? Her parents? Her sugaDaddies? Her compliance? Her boyfriends? Or are they lawyers that come in for such murder cases for free?

I pity no girl when a guy maltreats them because the heart of a girl is filled with wickedness

I won't be surprised to see Chidinma on the street. Has case is taking too long.

1 Like

Re: How Chidinma Transferred N5 Million From Ataga Usifo's Bank Account by hollywater: 12:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
Evil girl i don't know what they waiting to sentence this bitch.
Re: How Chidinma Transferred N5 Million From Ataga Usifo's Bank Account by zikter(m): 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2022
emonis88:

Must u bring tribalism in everything? After all a Yoruba guy helped her, and am sure he is her boyfriend.
Are you sure you did not quote me in error? I am struggling to find any tribal issue in my comment. Kindly point it out to me please
Re: How Chidinma Transferred N5 Million From Ataga Usifo's Bank Account by Dshocker(m): 2:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
SILVERLINES:

Who is this yeye kid quoting me upan down?

Maturity comes certain responsibility, grow up!
Re: How Chidinma Transferred N5 Million From Ataga Usifo's Bank Account by Pootle: 5:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
yinkus6750:
Ataga died for what he never bargained for.
Let this case be fast tracked, can't wait to hear the final judgement

highest na life imprisonment
Re: How Chidinma Transferred N5 Million From Ataga Usifo's Bank Account by Parachoko: 9:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
Machinegun91:
Women are extremely wicked
Human being in general
Re: How Chidinma Transferred N5 Million From Ataga Usifo's Bank Account by Parachoko: 9:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
Pootle:

highest na life imprisonment
She can be sentence to death. But even at that, she will likely not be killed, but will spend the rest of her life in jail.

Is also as brutal as been sentence to death.
Re: How Chidinma Transferred N5 Million From Ataga Usifo's Bank Account by effido666: 4:07am On Oct 29, 2022
Ataga's spirit should just fight his killers and make them confess
Re: How Chidinma Transferred N5 Million From Ataga Usifo's Bank Account by Pootle: 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2022
Parachoko:
She can be sentence to death. But even at that, she will likely not be killed, but will spend the rest of her life in jail.

Is also as brutal as been sentence to death.

with jail breaking wey dey occur every now then undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Chidinma Transferred N5 Million From Ataga Usifo's Bank Account by AlphaTaikun: 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2022
Re: How Chidinma Transferred N5 Million From Ataga Usifo's Bank Account by Thomthom(m): 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2022
Some lawyers self.. which bank dey give statement of Account on duress..
Re: How Chidinma Transferred N5 Million From Ataga Usifo's Bank Account by Koralords: 11:25pm On Oct 31, 2022
ShaqFu:
Hmmm. The bank statements is glaring evidence this girl is guilty as sin. Like why on earth did she start transferring money from the dead man's bank account hours after his death.

A friend of mine who's a lawyer is involved in this case he showed me ataga act statement and all the transfers she made after The guy died ,thst alone does not support her story of self defense ,if not for those transfer she fit win but there no way she can escape that one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) / Man Arrested For Using Cutlass To Obtain Sex From Ladies / Man Hacks Into Customs Website, Imports Vehicles With Forged Documents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.