Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

What I Learned From Why Husbands Cheat: The 4 Most Common Reasons - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What I Learned From Why Husbands Cheat: The 4 Most Common Reasons (327 Views)

Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside / Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Learned From Why Husbands Cheat: The 4 Most Common Reasons by Emmyb800: 10:49pm On Oct 27, 2022
First and foremost, let’s get one thing straight: there is no excuse for cheating. It is an inexcusable betrayal of trust and of your partner’s love, time, and faith in you. In a relationship, it is not enough to simply avoid cheating; you must strive to be trustworthy in every way possible. Regardless of the circumstances, the reasons why any man cheats on his wife can be boiled down to one thing: selfishness. Men who cheat on their wives are usually doing so because they either don’t care about their wives enough, or they have some sort of distorted notion that they are not getting something out of the marriage that they need. These points may seem glaringly obvious, but from personal experience with friends who have dealt with this problem,

Read the full Article here: https://vocal.media/motivation/what-i-learned-from-why-husbands-cheat-the-4-most-common-reasons

(1) (Reply)

Raw Undiluted Honey To Buy Here! / Duties Of A Responsible Father/husband / Dangers Of Being Predictable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.