Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

2023: Nothern Business Leaders, Islamic Sects, Kano CAN Endorse Bola Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nothern Business Leaders, Islamic Sects, Kano CAN Endorse Bola Tinubu (11968 Views)

Muslim Students Endorse Bola Tinubu In A "Provocative" Manner / Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi / Fact-Check: Did The Olu Of Warri Endorse Bola Ahmed Tinubu? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Nothern Business Leaders, Islamic Sects, Kano CAN Endorse Bola Tinubu by imrany20(m): 7:42am On Oct 28, 2022
And your pitiobi is now roaming the length and breath of the north to prostate before the cows, your hypocrite in incomparable.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nothern Business Leaders, Islamic Sects, Kano CAN Endorse Bola Tinubu by KazikageSama: 7:59am On Oct 28, 2022
[quote author=Mcee001 post=117929797][/quote]

So how did CAN endorse him?
Re: 2023: Nothern Business Leaders, Islamic Sects, Kano CAN Endorse Bola Tinubu by drlateef: 8:06am On Oct 28, 2022
Creamypie:
Kicks of dying horse

Obi is a dead horse anyway. Only candidate in this race is Tinubu. By December or January, Kwakanso will step down for Tinubu. That’s part of the game plan. You neophytes in politics will be having heart attacks in January, and suicide go borku in February.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nothern Business Leaders, Islamic Sects, Kano CAN Endorse Bola Tinubu by drlateef: 8:07am On Oct 28, 2022
nurex01:
Like for Tinubu
Share for Peter Obi

How does that translate to votes? Zombi is really your name.
Re: 2023: Nothern Business Leaders, Islamic Sects, Kano CAN Endorse Bola Tinubu by drlateef: 8:09am On Oct 28, 2022
Godfullsam:
We don't want a presidential candidate whose running mate is Shetima - a notorious terrorist sponsor, creator and sympathizer.

A notorious terrorist who was begging Jonathan to increase soldiers and bring more arms to Bornu on live TV, he waa even crying and Jonathan refused to do anything. He was crying along with his wife. We dont forget if you have forgotten.
Re: 2023: Nothern Business Leaders, Islamic Sects, Kano CAN Endorse Bola Tinubu by drlateef: 8:10am On Oct 28, 2022
bcomputer101:
Please mention the name of that idiot that represented CAN. Hope no be same fake people he used as can sometimes ago?

I'm a Christian and I base here in Kano. God forbid bad thing, instead of we Kano Christians in Kano to vote for Tinubu, we rather vote for a STONE.

Never again!!!
No room for push and start engine in Aso rock.

IPOB talking about being Kano Christian, Mtcheww!!!

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Nothern Business Leaders, Islamic Sects, Kano CAN Endorse Bola Tinubu by aderoju3921: 8:18am On Oct 28, 2022
We don't want a presidential candidate whose running mate is Shetima - a notorious terrorist sponsor, creator and sympathizer. We don't want a presidential candidate whose running mate is Shetima - a notorious terrorist sponsor, creator and sympathizer. ...
Re: 2023: Nothern Business Leaders, Islamic Sects, Kano CAN Endorse Bola Tinubu by haslaw(m): 8:24am On Oct 28, 2022
bcomputer101:
Please mention the name of that idiot that represented CAN. Hope no be same fake people he used as can sometimes ago?

I'm a Christian and I base here in Kano. God forbid bad thing, instead of we Kano Christians in Kano to vote for Tinubu, we rather vote for a STONE.

Never again!!!
No room for push and start engine in Aso rock.

IPOB CARNNIBAL spotted
Re: 2023: Nothern Business Leaders, Islamic Sects, Kano CAN Endorse Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 28, 2022
[quote author=bcomputer101 post=117931946]Please mention the name of that idiot that represented CAN. Hope no be same fake people he used as can sometimes ago?

0.5 % of christian in Kano can't stop TINUBU from winning. So stop giving yourself useless attention.
Re: 2023: Nothern Business Leaders, Islamic Sects, Kano CAN Endorse Bola Tinubu by Creamypie(m): 8:28am On Oct 28, 2022
drlateef:

Obi is a dead horse anyway. Only candidate in this race is Tinubu. By December or January, Kwakanso will step down for Tinubu. That’s part of the game plan. You neophytes in politics will be having heart attacks in January, and suicide go borku in February.
one thing about most or all of you is that u see any person not supporting APC as obi supporter. Even if your tilubu wins, your suffering and that of your unborn generation will be sealed. What's my business
Re: 2023: Nothern Business Leaders, Islamic Sects, Kano CAN Endorse Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 28, 2022
[quote author=aderoju3921 post=117934205]We don't want a presidential candidate whose running mate is Shetima - a notorious terrorist sponsor, creator and sympathizer. We don't want a presidential candidate whose running mate is Shetima - a notorious terrorist sponsor, creator and sympathizer. ...

Tell me who want A TERRORIST AND CARNIVORE ANIMAL LIKE PETER OBI THE CREATOR AND PATRON ESN AND IPOB TERRORIST AS PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY.
Re: 2023: Nothern Business Leaders, Islamic Sects, Kano CAN Endorse Bola Tinubu by drlateef: 8:34am On Oct 28, 2022
Creamypie:
one thing about most or all of you is that u see any person not supporting APC as obi supporter. Even if your tilubu wins, your suffering and that of your unborn generation will be sealed. What's my business

How can we have suffering, when the only state that is developing fastest in Nigeria is Lagos, snd he laid that foundation? He has brought prosperity to Lagos, how can he bring suffering to Nigeria? Lagos is developing faster than any state in Nigeria and its budget is 1/10 of Nigeria that has 36 states. Lagos rose to become the 3rd biggest economy in Africa which means Lagos economy is bigger than that of Egypt. Everyone is running to Lagos. Yet you belief in your poor brain that the architect of that development will bring suffering to Nigeria? You need your head re-examined.
Re: 2023: Nothern Business Leaders, Islamic Sects, Kano CAN Endorse Bola Tinubu by Creamypie(m): 8:45am On Oct 28, 2022
drlateef:

How can we have suffering, when the only state that is developing fastest in Nigeria is Lagos, snd he laid that foundation? He has brought prosperity to Lagos, how can he bring suffering to Nigeria? Lagos is developing faster than any state in Nigeria and its budget is 1/10 of Nigeria that has 36 states. Lagos rose to become the 3rd biggest economy in Africa which means Lagos economy is bigger than that of Egypt. Everyone is running to Lagos. Yet you belief in your poor brain that the architect of that development will bring suffering to Nigeria? You need your head re-examined.
this boy. Don't quote me again. I have already stated facts. Your tilibu wins,your suffering and that of your generation unborn sealed
Re: 2023: Nothern Business Leaders, Islamic Sects, Kano CAN Endorse Bola Tinubu by deeva2: 8:52am On Oct 28, 2022
dyera:
Despite the immense suffering and death these northerners suffer at the hands of terrorist, they are still planning to vote for a man that was accused of being the founder of the terrorist. Pastor Adeboye is right, their case is not ordinary, their case is spiritual.

Hypocrites.

Why didnt you mention the intimidation and killings in Biafra land by your brothers, IPOB..

Re: 2023: Nothern Business Leaders, Islamic Sects, Kano CAN Endorse Bola Tinubu by ogatboy(m): 8:53am On Oct 28, 2022
The truth will surface soon. We will know if CAN endorsed or not.
Re: 2023: Nothern Business Leaders, Islamic Sects, Kano CAN Endorse Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 28, 2022
ecolime:
Desperation has started setting in. Running from pillar to post trying to seek validations from anybody as long as your name is MUSA, ADAMU or FAROUK .

If had chosen Osinbajo, there wouldn't have been a need for all this rat race.

Just imagine Osinbajo VS Peter Obi (clash of two active geniuses)

If Obidients should loose guard, this opolo eyes will be the reason why power will stay in the North for another 8 years.

Greedy man.

Lol. The high level of ignorance of the average Nigerian adult always amuses me.. What make Osinbajo and Obi "active geniuses"?

Osinbajo is bright and shows potentials but he is unproven because he has not had independent control of any jurisdiction like Tinubu and Obi have had as governors of Nigerian States.

He can never be defined a "genius" by any sensible adult because he is unproven as a leader.

Genius, related to political leadership, must be about solutions.

Erosion is destroying Anambra. Obi did nothing about that while governor and you call him a "genius".

Atlantic Ocean was aggressively encroaching and consuming land in Victoria Island and threatening to submerge the area.

Tinubu devised and delivered the spectacular Eko Atlantic as solution. Obvious he is the real genius yet you are incapable of accepting that because of bias against his person.

Tinubu is your next President. 100% sure.
Re: 2023: Nothern Business Leaders, Islamic Sects, Kano CAN Endorse Bola Tinubu by Diligence: 9:03am On Oct 28, 2022
APC+Tinubu+Muslim-Muslim ticket = Poverty, Terrorism, Suffering, rottenToBad

God forbid! It's EMPHATIC NO!

Take Back Your Country
ObidientlyYuseful
Re: 2023: Nothern Business Leaders, Islamic Sects, Kano CAN Endorse Bola Tinubu by drlateef: 9:07am On Oct 28, 2022
Creamypie:
this boy. Don't quote me again. I have already stated facts. Your tilibu wins,your suffering and that of your generation unborn sealed

I hate to read unguarded statements. Your statements are infantile and unreasonable.
Re: 2023: Nothern Business Leaders, Islamic Sects, Kano CAN Endorse Bola Tinubu by nurex01(m): 9:11am On Oct 28, 2022
drlateef:

How does that translate to votes? Zombi is really your name.
Google it or go and hug transformer.
Re: 2023: Nothern Business Leaders, Islamic Sects, Kano CAN Endorse Bola Tinubu by ecolime(m): 9:31am On Oct 28, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. The high level of ignorance of the average Nigerian adult always amuses me.. What make Osinbajo and Obi "active geniuses"?

Osinbajo is bright and shows potentials but he is unproven because he has not had independent control of any jurisdiction like Tinubu and Obi have had as governors of Nigerian States.

He can never be defined a "genius" by any sensible adult because he is unproven as a leader.

Genius, related to political leadership, must be about solutions.

Erosion is destroying Anambra. Obi did nothing about that while governor and you call him a "genius".

Atlantic Ocean was aggressively encroaching and consuming land in Victoria Island and threatening to submerge the area.

Tinubu devised and delivered the spectacular Eko Atlantic as solution. Obvious he is the real genius yet you are incapable of accepting that because of bias against his person.

Tinubu is your next President. 100% sure.
Was Fashola "Proven" when he delivered tremendously for Lagos?

Fashola did a fantastic job while Tinubu did the background Political work for him. He could have done same for Osinbajo too at the Federal level.

Tinubu is tested and trusted no doubt, even new born babies know this but he is old. At his present age, he can't be effectively in control of government. We don't want cabals running this country. Jagaban is clearly on a steady decline due to old age. It's normal.

Nigeria is presently in a deep shit and we need someone who is active and can take the bull by its horn else we won't have a country anymore. You know this deep down.
Re: 2023: Nothern Business Leaders, Islamic Sects, Kano CAN Endorse Bola Tinubu by ransomed: 9:54am On Oct 28, 2022
We know his antics. He rented agberos and turn them to Bishops, he can as well get baba nbola(waste picker) and label him CAN president. A dictator can do anything to have his ways .
Let us OBIdiently face BIVAS....
Re: 2023: Nothern Business Leaders, Islamic Sects, Kano CAN Endorse Bola Tinubu by Coolgent(m): 10:46am On Oct 28, 2022
Continue lieing, you will be disgrace in 2023
Re: 2023: Nothern Business Leaders, Islamic Sects, Kano CAN Endorse Bola Tinubu by olamike02: 11:48am On Oct 28, 2022
ecolime:
Desperation has started setting in. Running from pillar to post trying to seek validations from anybody as long as your name is MUSA, ADAMU or FAROUK .

Had he chosen Osinbajo, there wouldn't have been a need for this rat race.

Just imagine Osinbajo VS Peter Obi (clash of two active geniuses)

If Obidients should loose guard, this opolo eyes will be the reason why power will stay in the North for another 8 years.

Greedy man.
AS I DEY PAIN THEM,I DE
Re: 2023: Nothern Business Leaders, Islamic Sects, Kano CAN Endorse Bola Tinubu by Osaze007: 3:10pm On Oct 28, 2022
ecolime:

I beg to differ.

Osinbajo being supported by Buhari will win Atiku hands down.

The election would be like GEJs first Presidential contest (2011)

You are smart !
Osibanjo will naturally get majority Christian vote

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nothern Business Leaders, Islamic Sects, Kano CAN Endorse Bola Tinubu by Nasan(m): 6:55am On Oct 29, 2022
Whoever Visit Them, They Welcome Him And That Doesn't Mean "ENDORSEMENT".

Their Preferred Candidate 2023 Is Atiku Abubakar.

Atiku Abubakar Is A Presidential Candidate Who Believe In One Nigeria.

Atiku Abubakar Is A Candidate That Has Vast Political Experience.

Atiku Abubakar Is A Candidate That Has Vast Business Experience Through Which He Will Invite Both Local And International Businessmen To Invest Into The Economy.

Atiku Abubakar Is A Candidate Who Believe Every Religion, Tribe, Region And Gender Is A Major Stakeholder In Political Dispensation In The Country.

These Are Some Of The Reasons Why Nigerians Will Support And Vote For Atiku Abubakar 2023.

Atiku Is The Answer 2023 Insha Allah.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arrest, Prosecute Police Officers Who Brutalised NLC President – Falana To IGP / Ijaws/niger Deltans Were Never Igbos/Biafrans - Stop Stealing Their Identity. / Lagos Bans Media Parading Of Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.