Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Imagine If Channels Or Arise TV Invites Kenneth Okonkwo (LP) To Face Off With... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine If Channels Or Arise TV Invites Kenneth Okonkwo (LP) To Face Off With... (1269 Views)

NNPP Joins PDP, LP, To Demand Outright Cancellation Of Election Result / 2023:Tinubu On The Run As Seun Of Channels TV Invites Him For A Live Interview / Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine If Channels Or Arise TV Invites Kenneth Okonkwo (LP) To Face Off With... by DonPagli: 1:52am On Oct 28, 2022
To understand why it is important to make the right choice in 2023 let's imagine for a second that the following happens;

1. Channels or Arise TV invites Kenneth Okonwo (LP), Festus Keyamo (APC) and Bwala (PDP) to face off each other live on TV and tell Nigerians why their candidates are the best for the Presidential seat in 2023.

2. Channels or Arise TV invites Peter Obi (LP), Atiku Abubakar (PDP) and Bola Tinubu (APC) to face off each other live on TV and tell Nigerians why they should be voted and how they intend to run the country.

In all sincerity when you consider the outcome of the above engagements you will know who you should vote for in 2023.

Bias, Tribal sentiments, Greed, Personal gain etc aside... Every sensible person will know who they should vote for to get this country back into reckoning in the comity of Nations.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If Channels Or Arise TV Invites Kenneth Okonkwo (LP) To Face Off With... by Praxis758: 3:44am On Oct 28, 2022
Kenneth okonkwo is a dramatic political defender, Keyamo is a confused lawyer turned defender of a criminal he once prosecuted while Daniel Bwala is a paid propagandist who goes for where the money is.

Both of Okonkwo and Bwala will end up pounding Keyamo because of Buhari’s abysmal and disgraceful performance while Keyamo will resort to personal attack.

Keyamo will box his propaganda to the folklores of the Agbado master's 8 years in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If Channels Or Arise TV Invites Kenneth Okonkwo (LP) To Face Off With... by youngbabaj(m): 3:56am On Oct 28, 2022
Kenneth okonkwo That‘s going back to APC
Re: Imagine If Channels Or Arise TV Invites Kenneth Okonkwo (LP) To Face Off With... by Chinjo2: 5:24am On Oct 28, 2022
They have all met in several fora to promote their candidates. The only person running away from such engagement is Tinubu. He should keep running. By 2023 he will understand that Nigeria is not Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If Channels Or Arise TV Invites Kenneth Okonkwo (LP) To Face Off With... by Soulsymbol99: 6:55am On Oct 28, 2022
If am the head of programs in any of the stations I will try to arrange it. It will really boast the stations ratings, audiences etc. cool of course they will finish keyamo cause he is trying to sell a failed government. One of the things they teach u in the military is, never reinforce failure. They wan repackage a failed party/government grin

1 Like

Re: Imagine If Channels Or Arise TV Invites Kenneth Okonkwo (LP) To Face Off With... by Blazebond(m): 7:57am On Oct 28, 2022
Stop being impressed with eloquent dissemination of English grammar,rather put your ears down and hear what they (politicians) have to offer to you,your constituency and constituents before you start clapping.politics to me will always be personal and I advice all of you to also tow that line,ask the politicians to tell you what you and your constituency and constituents stand to gain if they are to be given your votes,do not fool yourselves to think that they are nice and good,they are not,all they seek is power and influence to control you for the next four years. Politics is the same all over the world,a game of personal or self interest.
Re: Imagine If Channels Or Arise TV Invites Kenneth Okonkwo (LP) To Face Off With... by Asgard73: 9:11am On Oct 28, 2022
How much is Kenneth paying for all this Pr

Nobody gives a fvck about him .. z

I mean no body

No be by force to be notice

Na wao...

Who be Kenneth in the first place and what’s his pedigree?

Many OBi supporters are truly daft and believe Nigerians are daft like fools
Re: Imagine If Channels Or Arise TV Invites Kenneth Okonkwo (LP) To Face Off With... by Rekhina(f): 9:14am On Oct 28, 2022
Asgard73:
How much is Kenneth paying for all this Pr

Nobody gives a fvck about him .. z

I mean no body

No be by force to be notice

Na wao...

Who be Kenneth in the first place and what’s his pedigree?

Many OBi supporters are truly daft and believe Nigerians are daft like fools

Then I withdraw my half support for Atiku because of u.

1 Like

Re: Imagine If Channels Or Arise TV Invites Kenneth Okonkwo (LP) To Face Off With... by Asgard73: 9:23am On Oct 28, 2022
Rekhina:

Then I withdraw my half support for Atiku because of u.

Enjoy..

In your place another 5000 will take

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Leads With Rural Voters– Nextier Polls* / Ikeja Train Station On Lagos Red Line Nears Completion / Igbos Contesting Political Positions In Lagos Under Labor Party-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.