Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! (2662 Views)

His Mother Said His Fiancee Is Not Beautiful And Classy / 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! by nikinash(f): 11:58am On Mar 02, 2006
i think its just really freaky angry
Re: My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! by ladebi(m): 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2006
@Rhodalyn
He is not the one droppin her she dropped him when she slept with his dad.got that sweetie?
Re: My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! by Rhodalyn(f): 3:23pm On Mar 02, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked she's a bitch!!
Re: My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! by ladebi(m): 3:28pm On Mar 02, 2006
lipsrsealed
Re: My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! by eveseh(f): 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2006
Rhodalyn:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked she's a bitch!!

she's more than a bitch
Re: My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! by Chay(f): 3:14am On Sep 14, 2006
Sounds like a movie.
Re: My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! by Awo4(m): 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2006
I'll puke in a bag and give it to her as a present on the day of the baby's christening!
Re: My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! by EmemJU(f): 5:29pm On Sep 15, 2006
What a father? What a fiance? Methinks he's better-off without them.
Re: My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! by Akinagirl(f): 4:06am On Jan 23, 2007
That is just low, what kind of man is he to do that to his own son, kick the girl to the curb and the father, Bleep them both. angry
Re: My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! by Dodnextris: 11:33pm On Apr 17, 2008
This is definitely good news because they are not married, its good that it happened now and not after 5 years of marriage. Please its going to be very hard but your friend needs understand that every disappointment is a big blessing and he needs to move on!!! I wont worry too much about them as in the lady and the dad what they do
Re: My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! by lilian(f): 11:20am On Apr 19, 2008
This is an abormination. If i were that your friend, I will live the girl if my father can marry her better if not, let her find her way because she is not trust worthy.
Re: My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! by Akunnaya: 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2008
Man! ps tell ur friend to go and give God "A BIG THANKSGIVING" for delivering him from the hand of a LovePeddler. Marriage to that lady is a dead trap and he's miraculous ascape. This is biblical. The only condition a man may put away his wife is adultery. The father? ps 4get him.

Re: My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! by Realsam(m): 10:54am On May 21, 2009
He should forgive both the father and the fiancee, have nothing to do with the lady no more except the father marries her so she become his step mum, let him look for another lady. I believe a son should not chop in the same hole with his father.
Re: My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! by Fhemmmy: 12:45pm On May 21, 2009
I am not sure what i will do, but i pray wont happen to me.
Re: My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! by IFELEKE(m): 2:53pm On May 21, 2009
Tell your Friend to leave The Incestous Family Alone!.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do U Refer To Ur Childs Genital Organ When You Talk To Them. / Man Caught Raping An 8year Old Girl In Ikorodu (pics) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.