Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

PDP Senator, Chimaroke Nnamani Sings Praises Of Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Senator, Chimaroke Nnamani Sings Praises Of Tinubu (13386 Views)

PDP Suspension: Senator Chimaroke Nnamani Designs New Posters For Tinubu / Yobe South PDP Senator, Endorses President Buhari / BREAKING: PDP Senator Defects To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Senator, Chimaroke Nnamani Sings Praises Of Tinubu by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 28, 2022
bobby007:
person wey no one benefit from in 8yrs, na em want rule Nigeria, most Igbo are supporting obi because they want Igbo president, not that they don't know obi is a failure, I will rather support Kingsley mahogulu rather than this confused obi
How una dey think na! I go dey rivers state dey enjoy Obi Govt for Anambra state? And I'm not igbo. Talk wetein you know..
Re: PDP Senator, Chimaroke Nnamani Sings Praises Of Tinubu by deeva2: 8:48am On Oct 28, 2022
This progressive Igbo man understands politics more than IPOB urchin calling themselves Obi supporters..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Senator, Chimaroke Nnamani Sings Praises Of Tinubu by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 28, 2022
tribalmall:
In argument you don't talk like lunatics as you have done instead you pick out the error false claims in what the person as said so tell us what is false in all Chimaroke as stated.

Which kain useless idiot wey quote me na. What kind of English is this?

I been wan reply you based on the topic but omo! You no deserve am abeg.
Re: PDP Senator, Chimaroke Nnamani Sings Praises Of Tinubu by mrksquare: 8:54am On Oct 28, 2022
Felixamos:
chimaroke nnamani dey under tinubu payroll so him gats work.. Even if I no agree with am, I no fit curse am for that..

Na the extremely useless urchins for nairaland Naim be the real mumu(all pun intended)..

As for that thief called Atiku, come collect Rivers state votes as before make we see na! Evil thief!!

Obi is coming..
#I stand with Wike..

Wike has just one vote. The era of writing election result in Rivers state is over. This time around all votes must count. The Rivers people should be the one to reject Atiku and not Wike. I am from Rivers state and I am waiting for Wike to come and coerce me on whom to vote for.
Re: PDP Senator, Chimaroke Nnamani Sings Praises Of Tinubu by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:00am On Oct 28, 2022
Felixamos:

No be must say you go speak English but no worry sha I understand your question. Writing a simple English sentence is difficult right cheesy?

My answer is no. I've not benefitted directly from Obi but the plans that guy is coming with, when him win no be only me go benefit but all Nigerians.

You even understand the meaning of benefitting directly from tinubu or you just wan claim wetein you no be online grin?

The real big man na offline oh!! So you get your own property for island? I know say you go wan answer yes too grin..

Man! You no gats dey lie to me oh! I no know you and you no know me. You hear?

you're too daft to be on this platform man

An average ndi igbo have benefited from Tinubu government than their own state government. Despite the huge population in Lagos public school. Lagos State government remain the first and only state that pay for her students WAEC and NECO fees irrespective of ethnicity, religion or what have you

Free tuition fees for Lagos indigine across all tertiary institutions in Nigeria

Scholarship for Lagos indigine to any level (including law school, medical school et al)

I'm pretty sure either you or your kindred has benefited from Tinubu government till date

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Senator, Chimaroke Nnamani Sings Praises Of Tinubu by Franking: 9:03am On Oct 28, 2022
tribalmall:
In argument you don't talk like lunatics as you have done instead you pick out the error false claims in what the person as said so tell us what is false in all Chimaroke as stated.

U and who are arguing? It's ur father who is a lunatic. Imagine Tinumbu urchins leaving the crux of the matter to throw tantrums. Tinumbu is not fit to be president. It is neither his turn nor the turn of the SW. Go away with ur double standards. Lunatic.

1 Like

Re: PDP Senator, Chimaroke Nnamani Sings Praises Of Tinubu by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 28, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
you're too daft to be on this platform man

An average ndi igbo have benefited from Tinubu government than their own state government. Despite the huge population in Lagos public school. Lagos State government remain the first and only state that pay for her students WAEC and NECO fees irrespective of ethnicity, religion or what have you

Free tuition fees for Lagos indigine across all tertiary institutions in Nigeria

Scholarship for Lagos indigine to any level (including law school, medical school et al)

I'm pretty sure either you or your kindred has benefited from Tinubu government till date

Lol.. Una dey mumu for nairaland too much oh! I tell you say I from igbo or I tell you say I don leave for Lagos before? How exactly I use benefit from tinubu's Govt? You come add till date? You see why I no dey like reply una?

You be really ode oh! I no go reply you again..
Re: PDP Senator, Chimaroke Nnamani Sings Praises Of Tinubu by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:14am On Oct 28, 2022
Felixamos:

Lol.. Una dey mumu for nairaland too much oh! I tell you say I from igbo or I tell you say I don leave for Lagos before? How exactly I use benefit from tinubu's Govt? You come add till date? You see why I no dey like reply una?

You be really ode oh! I no go reply you again..
shut up olodo

If you haven't benefited from Tinubu government one of your kindred has benefited

Nobody in Nigeria or diaspora will claim he or she doesn't have even 1 single family members in Lagos. Lagos is Nigeria Dubai no Nigerian will deny he or she doesn't have family members living in Lagos

Stop fooling yourself in public forum
Re: PDP Senator, Chimaroke Nnamani Sings Praises Of Tinubu by FunKiller: 9:31am On Oct 28, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Tinubu and Peter Pandora Obituary will share South East votes equally

Maybe south east of your God forsaken village not a single vote in South East states
Re: PDP Senator, Chimaroke Nnamani Sings Praises Of Tinubu by EmmyCC: 9:35am On Oct 28, 2022
barcaboi:

We go with antecedents; let’s see what exactly he did in Anambra. It can’t be hard to check. He wasn’t the best of his generation of governors not even the top 20
Says who? Obi boasts of his antecedents on a daily. Only that bias has blinded you.
Re: PDP Senator, Chimaroke Nnamani Sings Praises Of Tinubu by EmmyCC: 9:39am On Oct 28, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
shut up olodo

If you haven't benefited from Tinubu government one of your kindred has benefited

Nobody in Nigeria or diaspora will claim he or she doesn't have even 1 single family members in Lagos. Lagos is Nigeria Dubai no Nigerian will deny he or she doesn't have family members living in Lagos

I know someone in Lagos that has suffered because of Tinubu. Now he has relocated and is enjoying a better life. Tinubu is not good at all.
Re: PDP Senator, Chimaroke Nnamani Sings Praises Of Tinubu by lexylaw40: 10:02am On Oct 28, 2022
Felixamos:

No be must say you go speak English but no worry sha I understand your question. Writing a simple English sentence is difficult right cheesy?

My answer is no. I've not benefitted directly from Obi but the plans that guy is coming with, when him win no be only me go benefit but all Nigerians.

You even understand the meaning of benefitting directly from tinubu or you just wan claim wetein you no be online grin?

The real big man na offline oh!! So you get your own property for island? I know say you go wan answer yes too grin..

Man! You no gats dey lie to me oh! I no know you and you no know me. You hear?

guy hold it pls . you just said you haven't benefited from Obi's administration and still you want to support him because you think he has the best plan to improve Nigeria, I mean this same obi that doesn't have a manifesto submitted. So please tell me how you get this idea of yours that he has a good plan for Nigeria. I mean how will you hold a person responsible for things he never promised to do. Please we need to be smarter here
Re: PDP Senator, Chimaroke Nnamani Sings Praises Of Tinubu by DreamersVille24(m): 10:32am On Oct 28, 2022
A criminal convicted of looting Enugu state's resources is still out there gallivanting around.

We need to adopt China's death sentence because it's the only way politicians like this criminal called Chimaroke will die off - literally speaking.
Re: PDP Senator, Chimaroke Nnamani Sings Praises Of Tinubu by DreamersVille24(m): 10:34am On Oct 28, 2022
bobby007:
person wey no one benefit from in 8yrs, na em want rule Nigeria, most Igbo are supporting obi because they want Igbo president, not that they don't know obi is a failure, I will rather support Kingsley mahogulu rather than this confused obi

Everyone supporting Obi is Igbo and Yorubas supporting him are omo alé.

You APC urchins have desecrated this country with your poisonous brand of politics.

You will reap the rewards in thousand folds.
Re: PDP Senator, Chimaroke Nnamani Sings Praises Of Tinubu by Countersam(m): 10:53am On Oct 28, 2022
saintade01:

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy A two term governor is under Tinubu's payroll. You must be a comedian cheesy cheesy
The man only stands by the truth.
My brother don't come and die for anybody, don't you remember the pressure Nnamani had just after being a governor. Do you know how Tinubu helped him? So it's not about speaking facts it's out of sentiments. If he wants to speak facts he should tell Tinubu pomp and plain that he is frail and old irrespective of his capabilities..
Re: PDP Senator, Chimaroke Nnamani Sings Praises Of Tinubu by OsunOriginal: 10:55am On Oct 28, 2022
saintade01:
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu #Citi_BOY:

https://twitter.com/ChimarokeNamani/status/1585645312097415168?t=bOwdzrwpxnA7WaqQ1LX4JA&s=19

Jagaban Jagaban Jagaban nnn, Jagaban Jagaban Jagaban nnn! Jagaban Jagaban Jagaban nnnn! Jagaban Jagaban Jagaban nnn
Re: PDP Senator, Chimaroke Nnamani Sings Praises Of Tinubu by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:05am On Oct 28, 2022
EmmyCC:

I know someone in Lagos that has suffered because of Tinubu. Now he has relocated and is enjoying a better life. Tinubu is not good at all.
clown if Tinubu is not good is it Obi that is good please?

Same Obi of Anambra o
Re: PDP Senator, Chimaroke Nnamani Sings Praises Of Tinubu by seunjungle1(m): 11:05am On Oct 28, 2022
All what Dr. Chimaroke said are all pure truth, except the one he did not mention, which was.....

Asiwaju also introduced free education, free waec and neco for both indigene and non indigene students throughout Lagos state.
Re: PDP Senator, Chimaroke Nnamani Sings Praises Of Tinubu by OsunOriginal: 11:07am On Oct 28, 2022
deeva2:
This progressive Igbo man understands politics more than IPOB urchin calling themselves Obi supporters..

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Senator, Chimaroke Nnamani Sings Praises Of Tinubu by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 28, 2022
lexylaw40:
guy hold it pls . you just said you haven't benefited from Obi's administration and still you want to support him because you think he has the best plan to improve Nigeria, I mean this same obi that doesn't have a manifesto submitted. So please tell me how you get this idea of yours that he has a good plan for Nigeria. I mean how will you hold a person responsible for things he never promised to do. Please we need to be smarter here

Uncle I go dey rivers state dey benefit from Obi wey dey Anambra state? E dey work like that? Na wa for una oh!
Re: PDP Senator, Chimaroke Nnamani Sings Praises Of Tinubu by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 28, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
shut up olodo

You be really idiot oh! See the way you dey force am on me. Uncle I've not benefited from tinubu. Period!

Go find your fellow urchin play with abeg!
Re: PDP Senator, Chimaroke Nnamani Sings Praises Of Tinubu by Pumpido75(m): 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
Okealaaye:
The Opposition know Tinubu's worth, they know that he's an indomitable democrat. That's the reason the Conversation is always about him. They also know that take Tinubu out, and the path of their weak candidates becomes clear. Their Nightmare, Tinubu Ijaya Baba Won.I concur 100%

1 Like

Re: PDP Senator, Chimaroke Nnamani Sings Praises Of Tinubu by EmmyCC: 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
clown if Tinubu is not good is it Obi that is good please?

Same Obi of Anambra o
Yes Obi is better. Don't forget Tinubu is only a place holder for Shettima.
Re: PDP Senator, Chimaroke Nnamani Sings Praises Of Tinubu by aariwa(m): 12:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
tribalmall:

You are the one who is actually typing like a lunatic. What’s my business a lot of people who know chimaroke Nnamani with and also for a lot of others with what he says. Chimaroke is worth nothing. A friend of mine who was in the house of assembly jumped from 2 storeys building in 2002 in Enugu when chimaroke killers came for him. The other one Ugwu was not at home when the killers came and they shot his brother dead after pleading with them that he wasn’t the honorable. The rest of the assembly members who were loyal to Jim nwobodo ran away from Enugu. He seized their salaries and ensured they did not participate in
2003 elections. He attempted to assassinate father Mbaka in 2003 but miraculously non of the bullets penetrated Mbaka.That’s the kind of animal you are rejoicing he endorsed your candidate. His endorsement is a curse
Re: PDP Senator, Chimaroke Nnamani Sings Praises Of Tinubu by pquaver(m): 1:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
Felixamos:
chimaroke nnamani dey under tinubu payroll so him gats work.. Even if I no agree with am, I no fit curse am for that..

Na the extremely useless urchins for nairaland Naim be the real mumu(all pun intended)..

As for that thief called Atiku, come collect Rivers state votes as before make we see na! Evil thief!!

Obi is coming..
#I stand with Wike..

Leave messenger face message.. E Schock you Abi..
Re: PDP Senator, Chimaroke Nnamani Sings Praises Of Tinubu by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2022
pquaver:

Leave messenger face message.. E Schock you Abi..

Which kain rubbish English una dey speak for nairaland na! Na wa oh!
Re: PDP Senator, Chimaroke Nnamani Sings Praises Of Tinubu by pquaver(m): 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
Felixamos:

Oga leave am for us.. It is Nairaland. If you no understand am forget about... No be Dollar land be dis.
Re: PDP Senator, Chimaroke Nnamani Sings Praises Of Tinubu by pquaver(m): 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
Felixamos:

Check meaning of following under German to English
Check Schock (german) and shock English..
Englisch and English etc
Some people here speak and write other languages so expect things. No be mistake.. You can learn from others too
Re: PDP Senator, Chimaroke Nnamani Sings Praises Of Tinubu by EmmyCC: 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
aariwa:
You are the one who is actually typing like a lunatic. What’s my business a lot of people who know chimaroke Nnamani with and also for a lot of others with what he says. Chimaroke is worth nothing. A friend of mine who was in the house of assembly jumped from 2 storeys building in 2002 in Enugu when chimaroke killers came for him. The other one Ugwu was not at home when the killers came and they shot his brother dead after pleading with them that he wasn’t the honorable. The rest of the assembly members who were loyal to Jim nwobodo ran away from Enugu. He seized their salaries and ensured they did not participate in
2003 elections. He attempted to assassinate father Mbaka in 2003 but miraculously non of the bullets penetrated Mbaka.That’s the kind of animal you are rejoicing he endorsed your candidate. His endorsement is a curse
You have stated nothing but the truth. Those of us in Enugu during Chima's time can attest to how horrible he was.
Re: PDP Senator, Chimaroke Nnamani Sings Praises Of Tinubu by barcaboi(m): 3:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
EmmyCC:

Says who? Obi boasts of his antecedents on a daily. Only that bias has blinded you.

Wch of the antecedents? Beer and the loss?

Wch infrastructures?

Avoiding allowing LG work for 7 years or Wch one? Videos no dey? Pics of legacies no dey?
Re: PDP Senator, Chimaroke Nnamani Sings Praises Of Tinubu by EmmyCC: 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2022
barcaboi:

Wch of the antecedents? Beer and the loss?

Wch infrastructures?

Avoiding allowing LG work for 7 years or Wch one? Videos no dey? Pics of legacies no dey?
Lies from the haters of good things is what you choose to believe.
When Obi took office Anambra was a mess owing to the horrible state Mbadinuju and his God fathers left it. Anambra after Obi became the state with the best road network in the SE;
their education sector was amongst the best in Nigeria and their public schools functioning very well & better than most states(I am a witness of this one) and this reflected in their wonderful performance in national exams then;
Backlog of salaries, pensions and gratuities were cleared and never owed while Obi was governor;
Obi left the state richer than he met it.
These and more are why we love him.
If Obi was not good enough ask yourself would he be enjoying this much support or why is he enjoying so much love?
Re: PDP Senator, Chimaroke Nnamani Sings Praises Of Tinubu by barcaboi(m): 9:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
EmmyCC:

Lies from the haters of good things is what you choose to believe.
When Obi took office Anambra was a mess owing to the horrible state Mbadinuju and his God fathers left it. Anambra after Obi became the state with the best road network in the SE;
their education sector was amongst the best in Nigeria and their public schools functioning very well & better than most states(I am a witness of this one) and this reflected in their wonderful performance in national exams then;
Backlog of salaries, pensions and gratuities were cleared and never owed while Obi was governor;
Obi left the state richer than he met it.
These and more are why we love him.
If Obi was not good enough ask yourself would he be enjoying this much support or why is he enjoying so much love?

https://dailypost.ng/2012/02/28/anambra-doctors-call-off-strike-after-13-months/?amp=1

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/01/anambra-varsity-ASUU-calls-off-strike/amp/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/127070-ngf-scolds-anambra-ekiti-16-others-over-non-conduct-of-council-polls.html

Y’all act like we are dunces

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SDP Collapses North-East Structure, Endorses Atiku, Fintiri / Fashola: Nnamdi, Chike Ibezim (Reportera) Not In Our Custody - DSS / Payment Of Subsidy Won’t Stop Fuel Scarcity – NUPENG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.