Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Crypto Arbitrage Trading Bots..... Enjoy financial fortune today!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crypto Arbitrage Trading Bots..... Enjoy financial fortune today!! (764 Views)

Fried Grasshopper: Katsina Residents Make Fortune Selling Tasty Insects / Ghana Lotto, Fortune Today,((15))(25)(74) Come In For More / Enjoy Financial Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crypto Arbitrage Trading Bots..... Enjoy financial fortune today!! by realpoacher(m): 5:57am On Oct 28, 2022
Detailed training and execution of crypto arbitrage trading bots, platforms and exchanges.

Bookmark this page and follow me back to back..

Your journey to true financial freedom starts now

Brief information before I start. There are currently two arbitrage portfolio platforms with wonderful trading bots that are producing tremendous profits.

1. Cala Technology AI Robot
Contact me to register and use my Invitation code; 46982498

2. Afriq Arbitrage System AAS {yet to launch}

Now to the main business of this page.

Day 1:

What is crypto currency Arbitrage trading

Cryptocurrency arbitrage is buying cryptocurrencies on one exchange and selling them on another to profit. The main aim of the arbitrage strategy is to earn money by utilizing the differences in crypto coin value between two exchanges.

For example, let’s say the price of ethereum on Binance is $3200 and then on Kraken, the price is $3300, a crypto arbitrage trader will buy at Binance and sell at Kraken to get a $100 profit.

Crypto Arbitrage isn’t new in the global space. It was the secret to the early success of crypto Billionaire Sam Bankman-Fried. After his success with Arbitrage trading, he went on to build one of the largest and fastest-growing crypto exchanges in the world called FTX.

This business model involves buying and selling cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, tether, ethereum and other cryptocurrencies for profit using price differences from different sources/exchanges or within the same exchange.

Yes, you read that right,.... Arbitrage price differences can happen between different crypto currencies within the same exchange called triangular arbitrage and traders are making a kill from it.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Arbitrage Trading Bots..... Enjoy financial fortune today!! by realpoacher(m): 1:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
Crypto arbitrage Robots

Crypto Arbitrage Bot is a trading robot that uses automated technical analysis and strategies to generate profits by buying and selling cryptocurrencies at the best price. A lot of crypto traders are investing in this type of bot because it is a way to make money without doing any work

It has been proven over recent times that the use of robots for trading cryptos has produce massive amounts of profits for traders due plenty obvious reasons.

The crypto arbitrage bot is developed in such a way that order books are updated as quickly as exchanges provide them. Generally, the bot can analyze dozens of potential trades per second and performs only profitable transactions.

The cryptocurrency trading bot instantly identifies profit signals based on the percentage value of the potential profit and carries out transactions on behalf of the user.

Human reaction times bear no comparison to the bot’s speed and efficiency. By the time a person notices an opportunity for arbitrage, the bot will have already completed profitable transactions.
Re: Crypto Arbitrage Trading Bots..... Enjoy financial fortune today!! by realpoacher(m): 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2022
Along the journey of this trip to successful arbitrage trading, at least 3 lucky investors will get a $5 support from me, to add to your portfolio.

You can contact me on WhatsApp... zero eight zero 6 seven 8 seven 1 four 9 seven... Which is also on my signature below

Or alternatively,

You guys can drop your phone numbers here, if they are plenty enough, I will create a WhatsApp group and add you all to it

Arbitrage bots lectures continues briefly....

Note: Questions about anything arbitrage can be asked here
Re: Crypto Arbitrage Trading Bots..... Enjoy financial fortune today!! by kelboo: 2:10pm On Nov 30, 2022
Hi, can you share with me more about Cala technology
Re: Crypto Arbitrage Trading Bots..... Enjoy financial fortune today!! by autofreak2020(m): 8:34am On May 25, 2023
Binance denied AAS arbitrage, find out what they told Africans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnZ_b_9iOII

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Buy Gift Cards In Nigeria Easily With Naira / I Was Wrongly Accused And My Account Was Frozen By Wema Bank / A Business Partner Is Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.