Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Tinubu Made Slavery Out Of Lagos. Asu Ekiye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Made Slavery Out Of Lagos. Asu Ekiye (1145 Views)

Cross River APC Protests Asu Okang's Appointment As NDDC Commissioner / Tinubu Experience Has Made Slavery Out Of Lagos. Obi Is The Best. Asu Ekiye / Adamu Garba: Tinubu Made The Best Choice In Kashim Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Made Slavery Out Of Lagos. Asu Ekiye by VotePeterObi: 6:51am On Oct 28, 2022
Legendary Singer Asu Ekiye has blasted Tinubu saying He made Slavery out of his Lagos with his diabolical experience Saying Peter Obi is better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xeJYhHamRc

Re: Tinubu Made Slavery Out Of Lagos. Asu Ekiye by Gloria00: 6:55am On Oct 28, 2022
Ok
Re: Tinubu Made Slavery Out Of Lagos. Asu Ekiye by Afamed: 6:57am On Oct 28, 2022
But your kinsmen are at various parks right now , park at Upper Iweka, Peace Park at Nnewi, Chisco Motor, Ifechinachi at Ojoto rushing to join the Tinubu slavery in Lagos as we speak

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Made Slavery Out Of Lagos. Asu Ekiye by funshint(m): 7:13am On Oct 28, 2022
These people are just funny... anything to bring Tinubu down. Except ordained by God you'll only Labour in vain grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Made Slavery Out Of Lagos. Asu Ekiye by Cryofigbos: 7:49am On Oct 28, 2022
If only obi has also made slavery out of Anambra with development but NO he invested Anambra money into beer parlour and the claim that 50% of anabrarians were employed grin grin grin everybody is now running to lagos that tinubu made slavery of including obi states in lagos while ipigs are doing Monday sit at home in beerfraud land

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Made Slavery Out Of Lagos. Asu Ekiye by Willy7(m): 8:08am On Oct 28, 2022
Watch urchins leave Ekiye from South South to attack Obi's people now. Watch them leave the message and attack Asụ now. Oya 1...2....3...Go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Made Slavery Out Of Lagos. Asu Ekiye by Rekhina(f): 8:26am On Oct 28, 2022
Like for asu ekiye
Share for tinubu

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Made Slavery Out Of Lagos. Asu Ekiye by Penguin2: 8:29am On Oct 28, 2022
Since 1999, Lagos has not been able to break away from Tinubu’s shackles. He continues to milk the treasury of the state while Lagos can’t provide basic amenities despite its humongous IGR.

Allow Tinubu get a grip on Nigeria and he will turn Nigeria to his cash cow like he did to Lagos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Made Slavery Out Of Lagos. Asu Ekiye by Okoroawusa: 8:30am On Oct 28, 2022
Can we have that kind of slavery where this failed musician is from so that it can be like Lagos?
There are Nigerians whose live ambition is to come and live in Lagos.

I live in Lagos and I am a slave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Made Slavery Out Of Lagos. Asu Ekiye by Rekhina(f): 8:31am On Oct 28, 2022
Cryofigbos:
If only obi has also made slavery out of Anambra with development but NO he invested Anambra money into beer parlour and the claim that 50% of anabrarians were employed grin grin grin everybody is now running to lagos that tinubu made slavery of including obi states in lagos while ipigs are doing Monday sit at home in beerfraud land

Very bad strategy u gat here, trying to make everyone believe only igbos hate tinubu and also trying to prove igbos are the only OBIdient. grin
Is that not playing ostrich, besides if they became less OBIdient they will be atikulated like 2019?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Made Slavery Out Of Lagos. Asu Ekiye by ba7man(m): 8:32am On Oct 28, 2022
People that elect clowns as leaders in their states are the ones that have a problem with Tinubu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Made Slavery Out Of Lagos. Asu Ekiye by Afamed: 9:04am On Oct 28, 2022
Rekhina:

Stop supporting bat thing Afamed
So asu ekiye of itshekiri is now ipob from upper iweka?

keep your mouth sealed, here is not romance section. Is Asiwaju the reason why your Gov in Abia has not paid Doctors since how many months?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Made Slavery Out Of Lagos. Asu Ekiye by Rekhina(f): 9:08am On Oct 28, 2022
Afamed:

keep your mouth sealed, here is not romance section. Is Asiwaju the reason why your Gov in Abia has not paid Doctors since how many months?

Who is from abia?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Made Slavery Out Of Lagos. Asu Ekiye by Afamed: 9:11am On Oct 28, 2022
This clown talking here, Ebonyi state without 13% derivation has more infrastructural development than Delta state. The clown where in his own state, only Keke economy and beer parlour business they operate.

I have never seen a state as worse as Delta state. Go to Warri, its a dead comatose environment nothing has changed

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Made Slavery Out Of Lagos. Asu Ekiye by Afamed: 9:13am On Oct 28, 2022
Rekhina:

Who is from abia?

You will deny since the only thing your Gov is good at is rewarding you with 2Litres of kerosine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Made Slavery Out Of Lagos. Asu Ekiye by Afamed: 9:17am On Oct 28, 2022
Rekhina:

Who is from abia?

I learned your Gov has upgraded now, every child birth now in the state owned Hospital ,is being rewarded with N500 as start up capital

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Made Slavery Out Of Lagos. Asu Ekiye by Rekhina(f): 9:17am On Oct 28, 2022
Afamed:

You will deny since the only thing your Gov is good at is rewarding you with 2Litres of kerosine
Why won't u be proud of tinubu since Lagos is now full of shitfull lagoon and as an elede u feed fat from it and that's y u are happy .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Made Slavery Out Of Lagos. Asu Ekiye by Afamed: 9:20am On Oct 28, 2022
Rekhina:

Why won't u be proud of tinubu since Lagos is now full of shitfull lagoon and as an elede u feed fat from it and that's y u are happy .

The question remains , your local GOVT IN Abia state, Arochuckwu, which of the local gvts can it match in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Made Slavery Out Of Lagos. Asu Ekiye by Rekhina(f): 9:23am On Oct 28, 2022
Afamed:
This clown talking here, Ebonyi state without 13% derivation has more infrastructural development than Delta state. The clown where in his own state, only Keke economy and beer parlour business they operate.

I have never seen a state as worse as Delta state. Go to Warri, its a dead comatose environment nothing has changed

Which ebonyi?
So you have started lying to spite our beautiful musical maestro asu ekiye
If you didnt enjoy his song me and Metaphysical aka legendhero enjoyed it back then in nta , lafia

Eh hosanna .
Hosanna mmetiri mofere kpom
Akuya akiri medi girin giriwa ewo oooo
Akuya akiri medi girin giriwa ewo oooo
grin
It's Only lagoon pigs that find that song not legendary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Made Slavery Out Of Lagos. Asu Ekiye by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 28, 2022
Obi has come to change that. Listen to him on terrorism.

The PDP and APC have formed a merger in their campaign of falsehood against the Labour Party Presidential candidate, Peter Obi. A member of the Poverty Distributing Party (PDP) @TonyeBarcanista recently created a thread with the sole aim of misinforming the public. TonyeBarcanista, a low-budget Lai Mohammed cut his teeth under the tutelage of a master who mastered the ancient art of lying with a straight face. But God willing, we will continue to counter their misinformation with the truth. The days of misleading the public with cut-and-join videos are long gone.

Below is the full interview and transcript from the cut-and-join section TonyeBarcanista posted earlier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBX_9gpyqKg?t=1988

First, let us note that this section of the interview was about security and the menace of banditry.

We begin at 33:09

FULL TRANSCRIPT OF THE SECTION OF ARISE INTERVIEW WITH PETER OBI @TONYEBARCANISTA POSTED

Rufai: OK, but Mr Peter Obi, it is not as easy as you just said it is. Should I tell you why? Because you have to buy more guns to fight the bandits that don't make people farm on the farmlands, to fight the bandits that killed 100 farmers in Zababare, to fight the legacy issues of infrastructure that would inhibit production, and a lot of people keep asking, you keep talking about production but as a businessman you used to import a lot into this country, those are some of the things they hold against you. You talk about production but you're a big net importer into this country. And, how will you solve those legacy issues? That's why we talked about security.

Peter Obi cuts in...

Peter Obi: Let me tell you, I talked about security, let me tell you, Rufai. I've been going around this country. I've visited 5 prisons and I can invite you to go to one with me. I sat down with some when I went into a prison, there were 1000 people and I interviewed 100.

Why were you involved in kidnapping?
I have no job!
Why were you involved in cultism?
I have no job!
Why were you involved in kidnapping?
I have no job!

And I said to them, how much were you paid in the last operation? Rufai, you won't believe it, N30,000, N25,000, N100,000. What this shows is that if these people can have a steady income of N50,000, they won't be involved in that. The more you pull people out of poverty, I've said repeatedly, the more you reduce criminality. We have these things in Brazil. I can show you countries where it has been practised. All these agitations and criminality were all over the place in Brazil until Brazil decided to do what I am telling you now, investing in these people. It means these things I'm going to do is going to reduce this criminality because they will be part of the farmers earning income. Today bandits are taking 8 local Governments in Niger state, I'm telling you if you put money in the farther land of Niger state, you'll reduce them by 50%. Because they've found something they're doing that'll give them money. What else do they want?

Rufai cuts in....

Rufai: You talked about Brazil, are you going to do social investment because it is under .....(Inaudible - PO and Rufai were speaking at the same time)

Peter Obi: I might not, I will do a combination of everything. There's a combination of everything. You're not going to do one straight thing. It's a combination of everything that will say, we are going to pull these people out of poverty, because the more we do it, so we deal with those legacy issues. On the issue of what my importation is, let me tell you what I did and I'll like to refer to Reuben cos I've known Reuben for over 30 years. Go and ask anybody what my business is, that is what I even studied. If you go and read what I studied at Harvard, it's market-to-market management. I'm marketing, I'm a distributor. Go and ask Coca-Cola, they're in Nigeria, ask other people as at the time I was in business, I was one of their biggest distributors. It's like seeing Walmart, Walmart today sells goods from Vietnam, India, etc but they don't manufacture them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Made Slavery Out Of Lagos. Asu Ekiye by Afamed: 9:25am On Oct 28, 2022
Rekhina:

But your kinsmen can not stop rushing to enjoy the same shitful lagoon. Go to upper Iweka, Abia. They are in their 10000000000 booking tickets to come and enjoy the same shiitful lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Made Slavery Out Of Lagos. Asu Ekiye by Rekhina(f): 9:25am On Oct 28, 2022
Afamed:

The question remains , your local GOVT IN Abia state, Arochuckwu, which of the local gvts can it match in Lagos?

Allah punish all elebe feeding from tinubu's leaking anus ameen grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Made Slavery Out Of Lagos. Asu Ekiye by Afamed: 9:29am On Oct 28, 2022
I thought the babysitter above has something to say. Its the usual bla bla bla bla.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Made Slavery Out Of Lagos. Asu Ekiye by OfoIgbo: 9:32am On Oct 28, 2022
Afamed:
But your kinsmen are at various parks right now , park at Upper Iweka, Peace Park at Nnewi, Chisco Motor, Ifechinachi at Ojoto rushing to join the Tinubu slavery in Lagos as we speak

Asu Ekiye is definitely not an Igbo name so I don't know why you are trying to label this righteous criticism as an Igbo affair.

Btw, it seems you are just going with 3 LIKES today, instead of your usual 100 manipulated LIKES.

It is people like you that Seun should be banning from this platform. Unfortunately, Seun supports the same drug-dealing plutocrat that well meaning Nigerians want to dump in the scrapheap of history.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Made Slavery Out Of Lagos. Asu Ekiye by Rekhina(f): 9:32am On Oct 28, 2022
Afamed:

But your kinsmen can not stop rushing to enjoy the same shitful lagoon. Go to upper Iweka, Abia. They are in their 10000000000 booking tickets to come and enjoy the same shiitful lagoon.

No be same Igbo that will come and pack millions from parts of gutter Lagoon without shit and leave ,while the lagos accommodators will be begging about ,collecting Owo mi da from serious kabu kabu drivers from Niger delta and igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Made Slavery Out Of Lagos. Asu Ekiye by Rekhina(f): 9:33am On Oct 28, 2022
Afamed:
I thought the babysitter above has something to say. Its the usual bla bla bla bla.

Mind your utterances before you go down for it ,don't think here is so faceless .

Mind ur self

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Made Slavery Out Of Lagos. Asu Ekiye by Afamed: 9:34am On Oct 28, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Asu Ekiye is definitely not an Igbo name so I don't know why you are trying to label this righteous criticism as an Igbo affair.

Btw, it seems you are just going with 3 LIKES today, instead of your usual 100 manipulated LIKES.

It is people like you that Seun should be banning from this platform. Unfortunately, Seun supports the same drug-dealing plutocrat that well meaning Nigerians want to dump in the scrapheap of history.

Seun does not play into una emotional blaikmail any longer.

Use another tactics , des one don die on arrival

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Made Slavery Out Of Lagos. Asu Ekiye by Afamed: 9:37am On Oct 28, 2022
Rekhina:

Mind your utterances before you go down for it ,don't think here is so faceless .

Mind ur self
same UGHELLI, enerhen empty threats
Re: Tinubu Made Slavery Out Of Lagos. Asu Ekiye by Rekhina(f): 9:41am On Oct 28, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Such an empty vessel he is

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Made Slavery Out Of Lagos. Asu Ekiye by Afamed: 9:41am On Oct 28, 2022
Rekhina:

Mind ur self

I have told to move to romance section, here is for intellectual contribution, we are not discussing make up here neither are we talking about christmax day wears here
Re: Tinubu Made Slavery Out Of Lagos. Asu Ekiye by NuruDiddy: 9:42am On Oct 28, 2022
Afamed:

Does that name sound Igbo?
One day u will die cos of Igbo matter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Made Slavery Out Of Lagos. Asu Ekiye by Afamed: 9:44am On Oct 28, 2022
NuruDiddy:

Does that name sound Igbo?
One day u will die cos of Igbo matter

Death is debt everyone owes.

So give us another story, we are used to this kind of threat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Can't Stand For More Than 10minute How Can He Ruled A Country Like Nigeri / I’m Not Interested In Calling Others Names, Atiku’s My Elder — Peter Obi / Tinubu Begs Sultan Of Sokoto For Endorsement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.