Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Is It Near Impossible For Poor Kids To Be Rich - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Near Impossible For Poor Kids To Be Rich (522 Views)

COVID-19: Ahmad Lawan Urges Buhari To Provide Relief For Poor Nigerians / It Sounds Impossible For Me To Lose The 2019 Elections - President Buhari Brags / "Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Near Impossible For Poor Kids To Be Rich by Obc1234(m): 7:00am On Oct 28, 2022
I have been thinking maybe it's near impossible to be rich without any resource to help you do that, maybe you can't be rich when your parents are poor, maybe you can't even live comfortably by your mare Idea only. I have learnt skill, shoe designing to be precise, I think there is no job for that in the market I have search to no avail, I have gotten admission 3 times and no money for the fees, I have been thinking all day where possibly I can get money for start up or even to pay my school fees but it seems my head is blocked of any idea, I don't know but maybe it's near impossible for poor kids to be rich or is there any idea or skill out there that can make someone even see money chop that I don't someone can recommend for me, I'm just tired
Re: Is It Near Impossible For Poor Kids To Be Rich by Gloria00: 7:05am On Oct 28, 2022
Matter of time

1 Like

Re: Is It Near Impossible For Poor Kids To Be Rich by Obc1234(m): 7:14am On Oct 28, 2022
Yeah, that is what I keep saying to myself but losing many opportunities because of money is what is making me crazy, I always question myself, what can do, what should I engage in, how can I get grant or student loan, it's like I lack connection completely
Gloria00:
Matter of time
Re: Is It Near Impossible For Poor Kids To Be Rich by Redomi(m): 7:16am On Oct 28, 2022
It is not impossible, but it's hard to climb the ladder of success alone without anyone pulling you up. It may take a longer time to succeed
Re: Is It Near Impossible For Poor Kids To Be Rich by shortgun(m): 7:53am On Oct 28, 2022
Obc1234:
I have been thinking maybe it's near impossible to be rich without any resource to help you do that, maybe you can't be rich when your parents are poor, maybe you can't even live comfortably by your mare Idea only. I have learnt skill, shoe designing to be precise, I think there is no job for that in the market I have search to no avail, I have gotten admission 3 times and no money for the fees, I have been thinking all day where possibly I can get money for start up or even to pay my school fees but it seems my head is blocked of any idea, I don't know but maybe it's near impossible for poor kids to be rich or is there any idea or skill out there that can make someone even see money chop that I don't someone can recommend for me, I'm just tired
Impossible when you are not creative and hardworking.

1 Like

Re: Is It Near Impossible For Poor Kids To Be Rich by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:55am On Oct 28, 2022
So much suffering will end when poor people stop procreating.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Near Impossible For Poor Kids To Be Rich by Ddeliverer007(m): 7:57am On Oct 28, 2022
The only way to be rich is to cheat, lie or scam your way uphill. It’s sad but it’s the only way.

Any other route will amount to more misery. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either ignorant or a bloody liar.
Re: Is It Near Impossible For Poor Kids To Be Rich by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
The only way to be rich is to cheat, lie or scam your way uphill. It’s sad but it’s the only way.

Any other route will amount to more misery. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either ignorant or a bloody liar.

Absolute Truth and Exclusive to Nigeria..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Near Impossible For Poor Kids To Be Rich by banku: 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2022
It used to be the children of the poor that do well while those of the rich yama because they are spoiled.

Apply to the Schools of Health Technology spread all over the country.

There are Community Health Officers, Health Assistants and other Health workers. You must be willing to work in most of the Health centers all over Nigeria the commitment not to JAPA.

(1) (Reply)

O / 2023: It’ll Be Difficult Convincing Voters PDP Can Rescue Nigeria – Wike / Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.