Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,614 members, 7,843,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Car Thefts In Nigeria And The Only Solution. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Thefts In Nigeria And The Only Solution. (181 Views)

❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora ❗ / Nairaland Testimonials And Feedback Thread: Copart Lounge (Nigeria And Ghana) / 35 Vehicle Assembly Plants In Nigeria And Their Locations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Car Thefts In Nigeria And The Only Solution. by M1r5789(m): 7:31am On Oct 28, 2022
With the Insecurity in the country, poor policing and unending failure of governance, it have been discovered that the only solution for preventing car theft in Nigeria is with the use of trackers.

You should know that

Any skill about tracking is always a hot cake, highly sought after, and gives lots of money.

Yes, car tracking skill is not competitive in the sense that the demand for it is very high above the supply.

I believe you know about phone trackers and their exuberant charges.

Now imagine the charges of car trackers in present-day Nigeria where there is a rapid increase in Car thefts.

Car trackers are rare and many car owners who purchased their cars for millions of naira are ever willing to pay any amount at the stand--

to anyone who can guarantee the safety of their cars by professionally installing a car tracker in their cars.

That is why if you want to learn a skill now, learn a skill that is not over-saturated (not all people are into car tracking),

scalable (you can scale the money you make by working for more cars daily) Cost Free( the cost of learning this skill is preferably lower than the revenue you will make in future time)

Easy to do (You don't have to stress yourself too, spending just 2hrs for an installation) and lots more benefits, you can name them!

Instead of tying yourself down with a 9-5 job that pays so small an amount which is always spent within the month before it is even received.

It is better that you get a skill like this, work for just one car or two a day and charge them any amount you wish, so long as it will satisfy you for that day.

Just as Car trackers are rare so are they even rarer, those that teach people about the skills.

That is why I did my research and found out that Prince Ikenna Abengowe's online course about car tracking is the best and as well affordable.

P.S. Pls try and share this post, you may not need it, but your friend may need it.

If you need his assistance on how to start up a profitable car tracking business or the training course you can reach me below for it.

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed / Registered And Neatly Used Toyota Venza, 2010. Thumb Start, @5.9M / Black Friday Promo: Own A Plot Of Land Close To Lekki Airport, Make N15m ROI.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.