Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

2023: How OBA Created Over 100 Fake Facebook Accounts For Blackmails - Clergy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: How OBA Created Over 100 Fake Facebook Accounts For Blackmails - Clergy (481 Views)

Breaking; Tinubu Media Have Created Over 10k Fake Twitter Account Of Simon Ekpa / Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland / Senator Dino Melaye Raises Alarm Over Fake Facebook Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: How OBA Created Over 100 Fake Facebook Accounts For Blackmails - Clergy by edikandavid(m): 7:37am On Oct 28, 2022
A senior priest of the African Church and Special Assistant to governor Udom Emmanuel on Media, Revd Richard Peters had claimed that the governorship candidate of the Young Progressives Party, YPP in Akwa Ibom state, Mr Bassey Albert popularly known as OBA has created over 100 fake social media accounts to blackmail and project propaganda against opponents.

The cleric also denied cultism allegations leveled against him on social media.

In a statement made available to journalists in Uyo on Friday the Cleric said OBA faithfuls were bent on invading comment sections of any facebook post promoting Umo Eno, the PDP Governorship candidate and post a counter comment just to bring him and the poster down.

He attributed their action to lack of ideas and campaign strategies to win the minds of Akwa Ibom people who are religiously PDP faithfuls.

The Cleric said he had forwarded the screenshot comments and allegations to the commissioner of police and other security agencies for discreet investigations.

According to the text in full, "I have forwarded the screenshot comments below to the Commissioner of Police and other security agencies for a thorough investigation, I'm hopeful that the manipulators and those who shared will be invited to defend their claims or give further details to what they shared. It is my believe that perpetrators will be brought to book.

"I have been informed that at the instance of Bassey Albert, he has allegedly given approval for the creation of about 100 fake facebook accounts and pages to be used for blackmail and propaganda, this is as a result of their continuous lack of ideas.

"Their primary plan is to invade the comment section to discredit posts that promote Umo Eno and the PDP using the fake accounts, and make comments aimed at maligning the writer and the piece. This will happen in the coming days, because they are bereft of ideas.

"Already, they have started using the fake accounts to blackmail me as a cultist. This is laughable. As a Priest, I have taken an oath not to belong to any cult group, with severe consequences attached to it, hence, I cannot belong to any secret society. This is pure blackmail orchestrated from the camp of OBA.

"It is sad that the Nigeria political system seems to destroy the fibre of our democratic principles, and observance of our fundamental rights to life, freedom of expression etc. My insistence on OBA and his supporters to spell out what they have in stock for Akwa Ibom people have made me any my family their number one target for abuse and blackmail.

"Governance all over the world is not a product of sentiment, but a deliberate effort towards influencing policies and programmes that would facilitate better living. Candidates aspiring for different positions should have ideas and plans packaged in form of manifesto that the electorate can see and make informed decision, whether to vote for or against such a candidate. This is the practice in developed democracies, and must be applied anywhere democracy is adopted as a system of governance.

"But it is rather unfortunate that some candidates view governance as an entitlement that must be packaged and given to them on a platter of gold. They see it as a reward for "labour", and not based on the need to effect change and contribute to nation building. As a result of this mindset, they tend to see those who challenge them to do the needful by informing the people why they should be supported as enemies.

"Exercising my right as a citizen of this state has turned me into one that OBA and his supporters have vowed to eliminate, abuse, malign and blackmail.

"Through different mediums, I have made my points clear that no cultist will govern Akwa Ibom, whether he is a cultist for Christ or satan. (You can see the story on Vanguard, Dailypost and The Sun newspapers)
https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/19/2023-dont-vote-cultist-as-your-gov-cleric-appeals-to-akwa-ibom-people/

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/2023-cleric-advises-aibom-against-electing-a-cultist-as-governor/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/2023-a-ibom-cleric-advises-electorate-against-voting-cultist-as-governor/
Let me restate that, no cultist will smell the Hill Top mansion. Let it be known to OBA that power cannot be given to desperate people, and the fact that they have poorly manufactured a cult-oriented blackmail against me shows that he has confirmed my curiosity about his alleged involvement in cultism. This is the aftermath of trying other methods of blackmail against me.

"With these fake accounts to be used for blackmail in the coming days, they have concluded within themselves that no outspoken person against them will be spared.

"However, Akwa Ibom people and the PDP will stand for justice, fair-play and engage in global best practices of electioneering.

The crowd at PDP rallies are true reflection of reality, and not rented crowd from across the state and neighbouring states during OBA's events just to show off their fake number. It's a jamboree, which will not in anyway influence the outcome of the elections.

"The crowd at PDP rallies are real electorates from units, wards and LGAs where the event take place. And this poses a great challenge for the YPP and other opposition parties in the state Akwa Ibom is PDP, and PDP is Akwa Ibom state."

Re: 2023: How OBA Created Over 100 Fake Facebook Accounts For Blackmails - Clergy by Jones4190(m): 7:49am On Oct 28, 2022
the same with Peter obi fake followers on Twitter, go to his Twitter handle and verify yourself
Re: 2023: How OBA Created Over 100 Fake Facebook Accounts For Blackmails - Clergy by Tinubuagbado: 8:02am On Oct 28, 2022
Jones4190:
the same with Peter obi fake followers on Twitter, go to his Twitter handle and verify yourself

Youre sick, demented and lacks common sense.

Tinubu is a failure, drug pusher and cant be trusted. An ethnic bigot and hater of christians.

Tinubu abused our bishops, hired touts and sew bishops regalia for them.

God punish all those supporting an evil candidate and wicked party to continue rulling Nigeria.

Kill APC before it kills you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: How OBA Created Over 100 Fake Facebook Accounts For Blackmails - Clergy by Jones4190(m): 8:40am On Oct 28, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

Tinubu is a failure, drug pusher and cant be trusted. An ethnic bigot and hater of christians.

apart from insults what else do you lean from your parents?

God punish all those supporting an evil candidate and wicked party to continue rulling Nigeria.

Re: 2023: How OBA Created Over 100 Fake Facebook Accounts For Blackmails - Clergy by Jones4190(m): 8:44am On Oct 28, 2022
God advocate fighting for God everyday,
what of you that is dragging the church of Christ into to politics?
apart from insults, what else do you lean from your parents?
Tinubuagbado:

Re: 2023: How OBA Created Over 100 Fake Facebook Accounts For Blackmails - Clergy by saintkeppy(m): 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
edikandavid:
A senior priest of the African Church and Special Assistant to governor Udom Emmanuel on Media, Revd Richard Peters had claimed that the governorship candidate of the Young Progressives Party, YPP in Akwa Ibom state, Mr Bassey Albert popularly known as OBA has created over 100 fake social media accounts to blackmail and project propaganda against opponents.

The cleric also denied cultism allegations leveled against him on social media.

In a statement made available to journalists in Uyo on Friday the Cleric said OBA faithfuls were bent on invading comment sections of any facebook post promoting Umo Eno, the PDP Governorship candidate and post a counter comment just to bring him and the poster down.

He attributed their action to lack of ideas and campaign strategies to win the minds of Akwa Ibom people who are religiously PDP faithfuls.

The Cleric said he had forwarded the screenshot comments and allegations to the commissioner of police and other security agencies for discreet investigations.

According to the text in full, "I have forwarded the screenshot comments below to the Commissioner of Police and other security agencies for a thorough investigation, I'm hopeful that the manipulators and those who shared will be invited to defend their claims or give further details to what they shared. It is my believe that perpetrators will be brought to book.

"I have been informed that at the instance of Bassey Albert, he has allegedly given approval for the creation of about 100 fake facebook accounts and pages to be used for blackmail and propaganda, this is as a result of their continuous lack of ideas.

"Their primary plan is to invade the comment section to discredit posts that promote Umo Eno and the PDP using the fake accounts, and make comments aimed at maligning the writer and the piece. This will happen in the coming days, because they are bereft of ideas.

"Already, they have started using the fake accounts to blackmail me as a cultist. This is laughable. As a Priest, I have taken an oath not to belong to any cult group, with severe consequences attached to it, hence, I cannot belong to any secret society. This is pure blackmail orchestrated from the camp of OBA.

"It is sad that the Nigeria political system seems to destroy the fibre of our democratic principles, and observance of our fundamental rights to life, freedom of expression etc. My insistence on OBA and his supporters to spell out what they have in stock for Akwa Ibom people have made me any my family their number one target for abuse and blackmail.

"Governance all over the world is not a product of sentiment, but a deliberate effort towards influencing policies and programmes that would facilitate better living. Candidates aspiring for different positions should have ideas and plans packaged in form of manifesto that the electorate can see and make informed decision, whether to vote for or against such a candidate. This is the practice in developed democracies, and must be applied anywhere democracy is adopted as a system of governance.

"But it is rather unfortunate that some candidates view governance as an entitlement that must be packaged and given to them on a platter of gold. They see it as a reward for "labour", and not based on the need to effect change and contribute to nation building. As a result of this mindset, they tend to see those who challenge them to do the needful by informing the people why they should be supported as enemies.

"Exercising my right as a citizen of this state has turned me into one that OBA and his supporters have vowed to eliminate, abuse, malign and blackmail.

"Through different mediums, I have made my points clear that no cultist will govern Akwa Ibom, whether he is a cultist for Christ or satan. (You can see the story on Vanguard, Dailypost and The Sun newspapers)
https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/19/2023-dont-vote-cultist-as-your-gov-cleric-appeals-to-akwa-ibom-people/

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/2023-cleric-advises-aibom-against-electing-a-cultist-as-governor/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/2023-a-ibom-cleric-advises-electorate-against-voting-cultist-as-governor/
Let me restate that, no cultist will smell the Hill Top mansion. Let it be known to OBA that power cannot be given to desperate people, and the fact that they have poorly manufactured a cult-oriented blackmail against me shows that he has confirmed my curiosity about his alleged involvement in cultism. This is the aftermath of trying other methods of blackmail against me.

"With these fake accounts to be used for blackmail in the coming days, they have concluded within themselves that no outspoken person against them will be spared.

"However, Akwa Ibom people and the PDP will stand for justice, fair-play and engage in global best practices of electioneering.

The crowd at PDP rallies are true reflection of reality, and not rented crowd from across the state and neighbouring states during OBA's events just to show off their fake number. It's a jamboree, which will not in anyway influence the outcome of the elections.

"The crowd at PDP rallies are real electorates from units, wards and LGAs where the event take place. And this poses a great challenge for the YPP and other opposition parties in the state Akwa Ibom is PDP, and PDP is Akwa Ibom state."

Fake News, insecure Richard Peters always looking for something to say on Social media, go and tell him that Senator OBA's popularity in the state has always been his nightmares.
The rented crowd with uniforms is what he is boasting, we all know the antics the PDP is trying to deploy &it won't work.

According to one cleric in the State, saying most AKSG officials are members of one occultic group or the other, so why calling a kettle black, an Occultic man & a Cultist all are demonic, so you want AKS people to continue to be under an occultic Freemason Government having prefix title like Bishop, Deacon, Pastor, Rev. Evang on their names will deceive someone like me? one thing for sure is that, light has nothing to do with darkness&no one man has the power to decide who Governs Akwa Abasi Ibom State come 2023. Sure!

(1) (Reply)

How Tinubu Gave Me £500 In Exile - Dele Momodu / Profile of Adewole Adebayo SDP Presidential Candidate / Biafra: Don’t Condemn IPOB – Tinubu Tells Nigerians (Flashback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.