Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

2023: We Can’t Force Candidates To Attend Debate – INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: We Can’t Force Candidates To Attend Debate – INEC (10888 Views)

You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG / Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time / APC Chieftain Asks Buhari To Attend Debate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: We Can’t Force Candidates To Attend Debate – INEC by Risingblue008(m): 9:16am On Oct 28, 2022
Gr
Re: 2023: We Can’t Force Candidates To Attend Debate – INEC by kabukabu50(m): 9:17am On Oct 28, 2022
Any candidate who is not willing to argue his position against his opponents on a debate stage is not fit to be President.

Its just that simple.

This is 2022

Not the middle Ages,we are not a monarchy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: We Can’t Force Candidates To Attend Debate – INEC by CanineOfJackal: 9:17am On Oct 28, 2022
Two things that are sure

Tinubu will not attend the debate

Tinubu will not win the Presidential election

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Can’t Force Candidates To Attend Debate – INEC by uchihaa: 9:17am On Oct 28, 2022
a candidate has the right to not attend, or pull out from, an already scheduled debate if they feel it's not in the best interests of their campaign, or if they suspect it will not be fair.
Re: 2023: We Can’t Force Candidates To Attend Debate – INEC by Tinubumustfail: 9:18am On Oct 28, 2022
Nigerians all know who will not attend even the INEC chairman knowns. This is a bad omen to Nigerians if they go ahead to vote Tinubu because of tribalism and bigotry. Suffer and hardship knows no tribe and religion. Vote Wisely.

If Tinubu is afraid to address Nigerians on live TV, what makes you his supporters thinks he will address the Nation when things goes wrong? Be guided and vote well

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Can’t Force Candidates To Attend Debate – INEC by Bigchristo: 9:19am On Oct 28, 2022
Sodiq3:

https://guardian.ng/news/2023-we-cant-force-candidates-to-attend-debate-inec
INEC is not in position to dictate for any political candidates to attend debate, but it’s mandatory for a political party to make sure their candidates attend debates to tell the electorate what he has to offer ie the platforms put on ground to govern the country, this is how President Muhammadu Buhari was escaping debate in 2015 elections but today he literally reversed Nigeria economy to Stone Age, it’s only fool that will continue doing the same thing and expect different results so Nigerians be wise and don’t be fooled again
Re: 2023: We Can’t Force Candidates To Attend Debate – INEC by Chopcy29: 9:22am On Oct 28, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Yes those debate are so much useless that's what haters are looking for to make there day useless fellows

The amount of brain dead mofos in this platform amuses me sometimes

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Can’t Force Candidates To Attend Debate – INEC by SONYCITY: 9:23am On Oct 28, 2022
ATIKU WILL GO ANY WHERE INEC SAID THEY WE GO

Re: 2023: We Can’t Force Candidates To Attend Debate – INEC by Reference(m): 9:25am On Oct 28, 2022
Of course you cannot force credibility on the process or on Nigerians that will vote blind and deaf having not seen anything of worth in the candidates or heard any concrete plans for their progress.... just hoping the vehicle they board will drive itself to their destination.

The average PVC remains ineffectual in the quest for a better country.
Nigerians are not ready to move forward.
Let them sit there and be 'cannoting'.

For me I have never in my life seen anyone of worth employed to any organisation of substance for any task of importance without an interview to thoroughly examine his credentials, hear out his plans and gauge his competency.

Only in Nigeria. So we see the results. One failed administration after another.

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Can’t Force Candidates To Attend Debate – INEC by rollywise(m): 9:26am On Oct 28, 2022
It's very very very obvious Tinubu will skip debate. This i know
Re: 2023: We Can’t Force Candidates To Attend Debate – INEC by Prince001(m): 9:26am On Oct 28, 2022
kufre2010:
If Tinubu attend someone should squist my two balls.

If that man eventually win as president. His cabals will be rulling indirectly and he will travel to London hospital far more than Buhari. Don't say I did not warn you

U are right but na Atiku one I fear most óò cos we don't know what he promised US in exchange for his arrest ooooo? That bastard will sell everything called Nigeria make una dey watch oooo!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Can’t Force Candidates To Attend Debate – INEC by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 28, 2022
Beremx:
Tinubu must be forced to debate whether he likes it or not. Obidients don’t mind holding him till the end of the debate grin grin
You must be deluded to think Tinubu is as dull as Obi with fake statistics up and down
Re: 2023: We Can’t Force Candidates To Attend Debate – INEC by Abelino(m): 9:27am On Oct 28, 2022
There is no Peace for wicked. Lolz
Ekundayo7574:
Yes those debate are so much useless that's what haters are looking for to make there day useless fellows
Re: 2023: We Can’t Force Candidates To Attend Debate – INEC by onomeabuja: 9:28am On Oct 28, 2022
Sodiq3:

https://guardian.ng/news/2023-we-cant-force-candidates-to-attend-debate-inec
Then no one should attend bcoz Inec is already supporting Tinubu not to attend bcoz Tinubu has paid his way out!
As someone who wants to lead d most populated black race in Africa, all candidate should come out to defend their manifesto nah haba embarassed
Re: 2023: We Can’t Force Candidates To Attend Debate – INEC by NuruDiddy: 9:29am On Oct 28, 2022
Ekundayo7574:

I don't know if your brain function atall.
Those that didn't attend debates and have won elections,how far have they done.

Don't drink poison all because it was served with your tribal cup but if you choose to drink it and die,who Am I to stop you. Fare well

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Can’t Force Candidates To Attend Debate – INEC by Jimtop001(m): 9:29am On Oct 28, 2022
BigNija:
Tinubu is a goal. He has the capacity
And he should come tell us himself
Re: 2023: We Can’t Force Candidates To Attend Debate – INEC by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:29am On Oct 28, 2022
kufre2010:
If Tinubu attend someone should squist my two balls.

If that man eventually win as president. His cabals will be rulling indirectly and he will travel to London hospital far more than Buhari. Don't say I did not warn you
this is where you will understand the saying citizens are the determinants of their own problem and they deserve what they get as leaders, west will never vote a candidate who refused to come out to tell people what he has in plan for them, but larger population in Nigeria are illiterates

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Can’t Force Candidates To Attend Debate – INEC by BluntCrazeMan: 9:29am On Oct 28, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
After 2023,, nobody would play with the Media and the debates any longer
Re: 2023: We Can’t Force Candidates To Attend Debate – INEC by danngnews: 9:32am On Oct 28, 2022
This was how Buhari avoided debates and was smuggled into Aso Rock only for him to turn out a disaster.

Afliction must not rise again.
Re: 2023: We Can’t Force Candidates To Attend Debate – INEC by MeaslesMumpsRub: 9:32am On Oct 28, 2022
SmartPolician:
If a brain-dead Buhari could attend The Candidate in 2019 where Osinbajo was answering all his questions, why won't Tinubu who developed Lagos? undecided

Tinubu must participate in debates.

The best job this NASS did was amending the electoral law. The next national assembly needs to make it punishable by law for presidential and gubernatorial candidates to boycott debates.

Buhari is an Alumni of the Finest Military School in the UK.

It is blasphemous to the west that you call Buhari a brain dead.
Re: 2023: We Can’t Force Candidates To Attend Debate – INEC by Soulsymbol99: 9:35am On Oct 28, 2022
For them to say dat, Tinubu hv gotten to INEC
Re: 2023: We Can’t Force Candidates To Attend Debate – INEC by dyera(m): 9:39am On Oct 28, 2022
When I saw Peter Obi and Osinbajo representing Atiku and Buhari in 2019 presidential candidate debate, that was when I realized how foolish Nigerians actually are.

For that event to not be enough proof that those two should be the presidential candidates just tells you how foolish Nigerians are.

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Can’t Force Candidates To Attend Debate – INEC by DoNotMakeItWors: 9:45am On Oct 28, 2022
You get market to sell.... Now they call you to come and tell us more about your products,,, you say LIE LIE,,, say you no wan come.

And you want us to buy your market ..... Oga you must hold person like me at gunpoint for me to buy that your goods even if a million zombies try so hard to cajole themselves into making such a costly mistake.
Re: 2023: We Can’t Force Candidates To Attend Debate – INEC by Durabest: 9:47am On Oct 28, 2022
Beremx:
Tinubu must be forced to debate whether he likes it or not. Obidients don’t mind holding him till the end of the debate grin grin
GUGU WHAT ARE YOU WAITING TALK IS CHEAP,GO TO HIS HOUSE AND DRAG HIM OUT.I KNOW HE WILL STILL FORGIVE YOU BCUS YOU ARE STILL A KID.
Re: 2023: We Can’t Force Candidates To Attend Debate – INEC by Zetty177x: 9:51am On Oct 28, 2022
WWE the Citizens will compel them. Oya Tinubu, where u de? Come and speak, tell us how u want to rule us
Re: 2023: We Can’t Force Candidates To Attend Debate – INEC by Oduwils222(m): 9:57am On Oct 28, 2022
I see what INEC did there �
Better put, we can’t force Tinubu
Re: 2023: We Can’t Force Candidates To Attend Debate – INEC by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 28, 2022
Tinubu, Atiku and P.O must come out for that debate

Shettima, Okowa and Dattin must come out for debate

it is non-negotiable, no more hide and seek B.S especially coming from Tinubu, I swear if tinubu doesn't appear for the presidential debate, I won't vote for him
Re: 2023: We Can’t Force Candidates To Attend Debate – INEC by emmanosyclo(m): 10:16am On Oct 28, 2022
A clear conscience they say, fears no accusation. So how will tinubu attend the debate? That is another way to say he is pulling out of the presidential race.
Re: 2023: We Can’t Force Candidates To Attend Debate – INEC by toneroforever(m): 10:29am On Oct 28, 2022
What if Tinubu gets to the debate venue & falls asleep while waiting for the debate to commence OR he tells Nigerians that Mamoud Yakubu is an expert in turning a rotten INEC into a bad one.
The INEC chairman does not want a candidate who will tell Nigerians to shut up because they have decided to vote out the APC.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign Train Moves To Osun State / In Your Own Opinion, What Is The Solution To The Boko-haram Crises? / Man Tattoos Coat Of Arms On His Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.