Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) (36915 Views)

Davido Teaches Isreal How To Eat Oyster, Says He Must Learn Oyinbo Ways (Video) / Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run / Davido Teaching His Son, Ifeanyi How To The Play The Piano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) by YorubaPrince: 11:21am On Nov 01, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Mumu, don't let that boy drown.

I can't forget how Dbanj made his son drown. Deadbeat and careless fathers.

Na you use ur nonsense mouth take kill the innocent boy. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) by OgundeleT(m): 11:34am On Nov 01, 2022
Nicepoker:
Can you elaborate pls. What is wrong in teaching a toddler how to swim.
The wrong thing is that the boy might get drown. And, it has happened now, the little boy is dead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) by cyberdurable(m): 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
Slynation:
Risk master...I just hope he doesn't go to swim alone one day
u saw this

3 Likes

Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) by mprtuary: 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
Mercury12:
Nice one.
This should make him swim his way out of trouble waters irrespective of his age.
Chioma can finally cook in peace while the son plays beside the pool cheesy
really?
Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) by ITbomb(m): 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
Slynation:
You were right, it was a fatal risk

4 Likes

Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) by Slynation(m): 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2022
Haymus007:

And he eventually did, so sad cry
cyberdurable:
u saw this
pretydiva:

Hmmm. You were indeed right. May God comfort and console the family
ITbomb:

You were right, it was a fatal risk
I swear...I'm very angry at Davido, because it was indeed an avoidable death...why teach a kid now when he can always learn later embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2022
YorubaPrince:

Na you use ur nonsense mouth take kill the innocent boy. angry angry angry

You are not okay.

6 Likes

Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) by ZINNYBANKS: 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2022
Slynation:
Are you a prophet by chance embarassed.

1 Like

Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) by Pells: 8:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Are you a prophetess undecided
Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) by KeyEndurance: 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2022
WibusJaga:
This na temptation for Village people o.
You Said This Oo

2 Likes

Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) by Darkerberry: 7:27am On Nov 02, 2022
Slynation:
I swear...I'm very angry at Davido, because it was indeed an avoidable death...why teach a kid now when he can always learn later embarassed

It’s not wrong teaching a kid how to swim.. it’s even the earlier the better BUT what was wrong is letting the kid have access to the pool alone. If he had learned enough he would have saved his life even if he was thrown into.

Careful Monitoring and preventive measures like a pool cover/fence would have prevented the unfortunate happening.

May God comfort the grieving parents.
Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) by udomma1005(m): 11:00am On Nov 02, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

You are not okay.
Honestly, he's not!
They rush online to spew trash just to garner likes & shares, while supporting stupidity. Everything done by celebrities is okay by them,good or bad.
Now the chips are down. It's a pity the innocent boy died, my anger with the father will never fade out soon, he caused the death and you did give a warning !!!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) by thinkmoney(m): 4:02pm On Nov 02, 2022
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1431044/davido-teaches-son-ifeanyi-swim-photo-video/
Nobody could see just some few days to the future after this video. While knows what will happen to me before today's end? Who knows what will happen to you seeing this?
Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) by azubikeiyi: 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2022
And the boy did exactly as you warned and now a history....!

What a world
Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) by Waterbear(m): 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2022
Streetmovement:

Wotoporiously cool speaking

If them call you now to come explain this thing wey you talk now for council of elders you go dey cry crocodile tears....resist the urge to shalaye

Shey e talk am, you open mouth dey cast am...
E don happen...
Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) by Blesstar(f): 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

And it came to pass cry cry cry
Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) by Streetmovement(m): 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2022
Waterbear:

Shey e talk am, you open mouth dey cast am...
E don happen...

Wotoporiously cool Speaking

No be everything person go open mouth Yan, if at all this thing na physical matters now, she go don enter wahala one way or the other.

I no go talk am again
Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) by Buharidgeneral: 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2022
Slynation:

Oracle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Stars At Femi Adebayo's Wedding To Second Wife [PICS] / Peter Okoye Replies Fan: "Call The Police If I Don't Invest In The South East" / Simi Slams People Who Say She Doesn't Know How To Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.