Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

President Buhari Departs South Korea, Arrives In Abuja (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Departs South Korea, Arrives In Abuja (Photos) (13868 Views)

Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) / President Ramaphosa Departs South Africa For Tinubu's Inauguration / President Buhari Departs For Hometown Daura For Sallah Celebration(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Departs South Korea, Arrives In Abuja (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:27am On Oct 28, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari departs South Korea and arrives Abuja after his participation at the 1st World Bio Summit on 28th Oct 2022

The presidential Jet NAF N2FA Nigeria Air force 1 converying the President and members of his entourage touched down at the Presidential Wing of the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja at about 6AM The president was received by other top government officials.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0N8A91tCa28h4YnBPTWfo2rigoKXh1Snqi2MEAhY5QwF26nUWNURLYT18R9K9x9Chl&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs South Korea, Arrives In Abuja (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:27am On Oct 28, 2022
More photos

The man giving south east Wailers wotowoto have returned back to the country grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Departs South Korea, Arrives In Abuja (Photos) by jenniferjude613: 9:27am On Oct 28, 2022
Welcome

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Departs South Korea, Arrives In Abuja (Photos) by successmatters(m): 9:27am On Oct 28, 2022
The most useless person to ever occupy a presidential seat in world history.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Departs South Korea, Arrives In Abuja (Photos) by Hezzyluv: 9:28am On Oct 28, 2022
I had already apologized campaigning for this man prior 2015 election. I'm still apologizing hitherto, I knew not what I was doing.
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

30 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs South Korea, Arrives In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 28, 2022
Good for him. But listen to the next president as he speak on terrorism.

The PDP and APC have formed a merger in their campaign of falsehood against the Labour Party Presidential candidate, Peter Obi. A member of the Poverty Distributing Party (PDP) @TonyeBarcanista recently created a thread with the sole aim of misinforming the public. TonyeBarcanista, a low-budget Lai Mohammed cut his teeth under the tutelage of a master who mastered the ancient art of lying with a straight face. But God willing, we will continue to counter their misinformation with the truth. The days of misleading the public with cut-and-join videos are long gone.

Below is the full interview and transcript from the cut-and-join section TonyeBarcanista posted earlier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBX_9gpyqKg?t=1988

First, let us note that this section of the interview was about security and the menace of banditry.

We begin at 33:09

FULL TRANSCRIPT OF THE SECTION OF ARISE INTERVIEW WITH PETER OBI @TONYEBARCANISTA POSTED

Rufai: OK, but Mr Peter Obi, it is not as easy as you just said it is. Should I tell you why? Because you have to buy more guns to fight the bandits that don't make people farm on the farmlands, to fight the bandits that killed 100 farmers in Zababare, to fight the legacy issues of infrastructure that would inhibit production, and a lot of people keep asking, you keep talking about production but as a businessman you used to import a lot into this country, those are some of the things they hold against you. You talk about production but you're a big net importer into this country. And, how will you solve those legacy issues? That's why we talked about security.

Peter Obi cuts in...

Peter Obi: Let me tell you, I talked about security, let me tell you, Rufai. I've been going around this country. I've visited 5 prisons and I can invite you to go to one with me. I sat down with some when I went into a prison, there were 1000 people and I interviewed 100.

Why were you involved in kidnapping?
I have no job!
Why were you involved in cultism?
I have no job!
I have no job!

And I said to them, how much were you paid in the last operation? Rufai, you won't believe it, N30,000, N25,000, N100,000. What this shows is that if these people can have a steady income of N50,000, they won't be involved in that. The more you pull people out of poverty, I've said repeatedly, the more you reduce criminality. We have these things in Brazil. I can show you countries where it has been practised. All these agitations and criminality were all over the place in Brazil until Brazil decided to do what I am telling you now, investing in these people. It means these things I'm going to do is going to reduce this criminality because they will be part of the farmers earning income. Today bandits are taking 8 local Governments in Niger state, I'm telling you if you put money in the farther land of Niger state, you'll reduce them by 50%. Because they've found something they're doing that'll give them money. What else do they want?

Rufai cuts in....

Rufai: You talked about Brazil, are you going to do social investment because it is under .....(Inaudible - PO and Rufai were speaking at the same time)

Peter Obi: I might not, I will do a combination of everything. There's a combination of everything. You're not going to do one straight thing. It's a combination of everything that will say, we are going to pull these people out of poverty, because the more we do it, so we deal with those legacy issues. On the issue of what my importation is, let me tell you what I did and I'll like to refer to Reuben cos I've known Reuben for over 30 years. Go and ask anybody what my business is, that is what I even studied. If you go and read what I studied at Harvard, it's market-to-market management. I'm marketing, I'm a distributor. Go and ask Coca-Cola, they're in Nigeria, ask other people as at the time I was in business, I was one of their biggest distributors. It's like seeing Walmart, Walmart today sells goods from Vietnam, India, etc but they don't manufacture them.

18 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs South Korea, Arrives In Abuja (Photos) by Beremx(f): 9:29am On Oct 28, 2022
Agaracha must come back home. This is no longer news worthy.

Next please!!

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs South Korea, Arrives In Abuja (Photos) by Belteshazzar1: 9:29am On Oct 28, 2022
That's the only thing he is good at; traveling..

Na minister of transportation go fit am

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs South Korea, Arrives In Abuja (Photos) by cherishmichael: 9:32am On Oct 28, 2022
Okay o
Re: President Buhari Departs South Korea, Arrives In Abuja (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:36am On Oct 28, 2022
successmatters:

Go hug transformer grin nobody in ur community will ever be great like Buhari including u

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Departs South Korea, Arrives In Abuja (Photos) by Joshmoore(m): 9:42am On Oct 28, 2022
May this kind thing never happen to Nigerians again.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs South Korea, Arrives In Abuja (Photos) by noskcid(m): 9:42am On Oct 28, 2022
E dey vanish?
Re: President Buhari Departs South Korea, Arrives In Abuja (Photos) by DropsMic(m): 9:42am On Oct 28, 2022
Most hated Nigerian president

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs South Korea, Arrives In Abuja (Photos) by tillaman(m): 9:43am On Oct 28, 2022
He for branch North Korea make them remand am for camp14

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Departs South Korea, Arrives In Abuja (Photos) by SmartPolician: 9:43am On Oct 28, 2022
We cannot continue to have oldies who are coming for ego trip occupy the highest office of the land and destroy this country.

We cannot continue to have the worst of us lead this country. Buhari should be enough lesson - don't reinforce failure through Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs South Korea, Arrives In Abuja (Photos) by dyera(m): 9:43am On Oct 28, 2022
He should not bother coming back, his presence makes no difference.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs South Korea, Arrives In Abuja (Photos) by AerialMapper: 9:44am On Oct 28, 2022
successmatters:

Words so true

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs South Korea, Arrives In Abuja (Photos) by kponkedenge(m): 9:44am On Oct 28, 2022
Wetin him know say dem do for there?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs South Korea, Arrives In Abuja (Photos) by BigYash: 9:44am On Oct 28, 2022
Enjoy ur old age e grin.. Old man when fit scam millions of Nigerians. I hope that rat griller is smiling like his darling daddy and traveling overseas too? Ahahaha

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs South Korea, Arrives In Abuja (Photos) by Nastrademus(m): 9:44am On Oct 28, 2022
Imagine who's leading a great country like Nigeria

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs South Korea, Arrives In Abuja (Photos) by stano2(m): 9:44am On Oct 28, 2022
Ijele the traveler.
Disaster

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs South Korea, Arrives In Abuja (Photos) by LTCtech: 9:45am On Oct 28, 2022
Smiles
Re: President Buhari Departs South Korea, Arrives In Abuja (Photos) by money121(m): 9:45am On Oct 28, 2022
Ok
Re: President Buhari Departs South Korea, Arrives In Abuja (Photos) by Ckonnet: 9:46am On Oct 28, 2022
Hezzyluv:
I had already apologized campaigning for this man prior 2015 election. I'm still apologizing hitherto, I knew not what I was doing.
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

May God forgive you.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs South Korea, Arrives In Abuja (Photos) by merits(m): 9:47am On Oct 28, 2022

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs South Korea, Arrives In Abuja (Photos) by MITCHELL96: 9:47am On Oct 28, 2022
Why him plane no dey crash? grin grin angry

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs South Korea, Arrives In Abuja (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:47am On Oct 28, 2022
Thanksful:
Good for him. But listen to the next president as he speak on terrorism.

The PDP and APC have formed a merger in their campaign of falsehood against the Labour Party Presidential candidate, Peter Obi. A member of the Poverty Distributing Party (PDP) @TonyeBarcanista recently created a thread with the sole aim of misinforming the public. TonyeBarcanista, a low-budget Lai Mohammed cut his teeth under the tutelage of a master who mastered the ancient art of lying with a straight face. But God willing, we will continue to counter their misinformation with the truth. The days of misleading the public with cut-and-join videos are long gone.

Below is the full interview and transcript from the cut-and-join section TonyeBarcanista posted earlier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBX_9gpyqKg?t=1988

First, let us note that this section of the interview was about security and the menace of banditry.

We begin at 33:09

FULL TRANSCRIPT OF THE SECTION OF ARISE INTERVIEW WITH PETER OBI @TONYEBARCANISTA POSTED

Rufai: OK, but Mr Peter Obi, it is not as easy as you just said it is. Should I tell you why? Because you have to buy more guns to fight the bandits that don't make people farm on the farmlands, to fight the bandits that killed 100 farmers in Zababare, to fight the legacy issues of infrastructure that would inhibit production, and a lot of people keep asking, you keep talking about production but as a businessman you used to import a lot into this country, those are some of the things they hold against you. You talk about production but you're a big net importer into this country. And, how will you solve those legacy issues? That's why we talked about security.

Peter Obi cuts in...

Peter Obi: Let me tell you, I talked about security, let me tell you, Rufai. I've been going around this country. I've visited 5 prisons and I can invite you to go to one with me. I sat down with some when I went into a prison, there were 1000 people and I interviewed 100.

I have no job!
Why were you involved in cultism?
I have no job!
I have no job!

And I said to them, how much were you paid in the last operation? Rufai, you won't believe it, N30,000, N25,000, N100,000. What this shows is that if these people can have a steady income of N50,000, they won't be involved in that. The more you pull people out of poverty, I've said repeatedly, the more you reduce criminality. We have these things in Brazil. I can show you countries where it has been practised. All these agitations and criminality were all over the place in Brazil until Brazil decided to do what I am telling you now, investing in these people. It means these things I'm going to do is going to reduce this criminality because they will be part of the farmers earning income. Today bandits are taking 8 local Governments in Niger state, I'm telling you if you put money in the farther land of Niger state, you'll reduce them by 50%. Because they've found something they're doing that'll give them money. What else do they want?

Rufai cuts in....

Rufai: You talked about Brazil, are you going to do social investment because it is under .....(Inaudible - PO and Rufai were speaking at the same time)

Peter Obi: I might not, I will do a combination of everything. There's a combination of everything. You're not going to do one straight thing. It's a combination of everything that will say, we are going to pull these people out of poverty, because the more we do it, so we deal with those legacy issues. On the issue of what my importation is, let me tell you what I did and I'll like to refer to Reuben cos I've known Reuben for over 30 years. Go and ask anybody what my business is, that is what I even studied. If you go and read what I studied at Harvard, it's market-to-market management. I'm marketing, I'm a distributor. Go and ask Coca-Cola, they're in Nigeria, ask other people as at the time I was in business, I was one of their biggest distributors. It's like seeing Walmart, Walmart today sells goods from Vietnam, India, etc but they don't manufacture them.

RUBBISH
Re: President Buhari Departs South Korea, Arrives In Abuja (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:47am On Oct 28, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Everything is not about SouthEast oga!

That was unnecessary!

Southeastern people are not the only citizens suffering under this epic level of clueless leadership of APC... Truth be told, they are better off than most parts of Nigeria.

Any Nigerian still supporting Buhari and APC is not doing it objectively but selfishly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Departs South Korea, Arrives In Abuja (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 9:48am On Oct 28, 2022
We no send

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kebbi State Labour Party Woman Leader's Shop Burnt / Critics Call For The Pope To Be Arrested / Atiku: Segun Showunmi Speaks On The 'Stolen Mandate'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.