Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,489 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

The Russian Army Went On The Offensive On The Svatov-kremensky Front, - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Russian Army Went On The Offensive On The Svatov-kremensky Front, (1486 Views)

Meet Putin The Russian President, His Wife And Daughters / Muslim World Protests, Condemns Macron's Support For Offensive Cartoons (Photos) / How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Russian Army Went On The Offensive On The Svatov-kremensky Front, by Vl3ly: 9:47am On Oct 28, 2022
�The Russian army went on the offensive on the Svatov-Kremensky front, liberating a number of settlements
The situation in the hot sector of the Donbass front for 2 days.
▪️"�️tvazhnye" and the Western Military District launched a counteroffensive in the southern sector: the settlement was liberated by an armored personnel carrier. Makeevka.
▪️Two battalion tactical groups made a roundabout maneuver and took N. settlements Nevskoe and Novosadovoe.
▪️There are fights on the outskirts of the settlement Terny and Torskoye, assault groups with the support of tanks are pushing the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
▪️The enemy tried to counterattack from the side of Yampol and Seversk, with the active use of the MLRS, was thrown back.
▪️In the northern sector of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, they tried to advance near the settlement Kuzemovka , they were dispersed by return fire.
▪️The Armed Forces of Ukraine are also trying to fight their way to the crossroads Krasnorechnskoe-Makeevka-Chervonopopovka. They suffer losses from mines, howitzer and tank fire.
▪️Artillery of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation hits the positions and places of accumulation of enemy forces along the entire front from Kupyansk to Seversk.
▪️High-precision Krasnopol projectiles are covered with American howitzers M777 of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
▪️Bad weather conditions make it difficult for aviation, it is during such periods that the Armed Forces of Ukraine try to organize offensive operations.

⚡️ Follow our channel
⚡️ Donate

Re: The Russian Army Went On The Offensive On The Svatov-kremensky Front, by Teaser4(m): 9:53am On Oct 28, 2022
Chenchen soldiers suffered casualties on Monday in Kherson oblast, na Kaydrov report am sef, on his Telegram channel, I’m surprised e never reach frontpage, maybe their western toilets media never see am lol…. He said 23 soldiers died and 58 wounded, only God knows who leaked their location, it was a precise shelling from Himars, baba Dey para mode now like this….but na normal thing sha, soldiers die in war…

1 Like

Re: The Russian Army Went On The Offensive On The Svatov-kremensky Front, by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 28, 2022
Teaser4:
Chenchen soldiers suffered casualties on Monday in Kherson oblast, na Kaydrov report am sef, on his Telegram channel, I’m surprised e never reach frontpage, maybe their western toilets media never see am lol…. He said 23 soldiers died and 58 wounded, only God knows who leaked their location, it was a precise shelling from Himars, baba Dey para mode now like this….but na normal thing sha, soldiers die in war…
Nobody leak their location.Himars has a GPS tracker that can track enemies location and fire at their precise targets.Himars doesn't miss target.
Re: The Russian Army Went On The Offensive On The Svatov-kremensky Front, by Teaser4(m): 10:06am On Oct 28, 2022
Revolution2022:
Nobody leak their location.Himars has a GPS tracker that can track enemies location and fire at their precise targets.Himars doesn't miss target.
read my messages wella, I no Dey dispute say himars Dey miss, the question is how dem know the precise spot, the answer is simple na someone give em the info..ukrops spies still plenty inside Kherson, remember it used to be their city, and e no go easy to clear like that, wen no be one street ….

Abi HIMARS na oracle ni….

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Russian Army Went On The Offensive On The Svatov-kremensky Front, by Vl3ly: 10:18am On Oct 28, 2022
Revolution2022:
GPS ko DPS ni

Den get informant within that area

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Russian Army Went On The Offensive On The Svatov-kremensky Front, by Teaser4(m): 10:23am On Oct 28, 2022
Vl3ly:
GPS ko DPS ni

Den get informant within that area
don’t mind him jare, if na so e easy why dem attack Russia’s bases like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Russian Army Went On The Offensive On The Svatov-kremensky Front, by opamoses1: 10:33am On Oct 28, 2022
Too bad. Just too bad.

2 Likes

Re: The Russian Army Went On The Offensive On The Svatov-kremensky Front, by Teaser4(m): 10:38am On Oct 28, 2022
Lmao…. I don Laff piss for pants sha… nah lie, the loss na 2000 soldiers, 10 aircraft….

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Russian Army Went On The Offensive On The Svatov-kremensky Front, by Teaser4(m): 10:40am On Oct 28, 2022
Even Zelenski no buy am lmao

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Russian Army Went On The Offensive On The Svatov-kremensky Front, by Teaser4(m): 10:50am On Oct 28, 2022
I see no fun in posting about warfront dead soldiers image, I no talk say Russia no dey suffer casualties too, I recently reported Chenchen own…but if dem talk say who Dey die pass na ukrops cos dem get the numbers and dem dey die like pigs…in fact dem no fit get the accurate numbers sef….

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Russian Army Went On The Offensive On The Svatov-kremensky Front, by Vl3ly: 11:13am On Oct 28, 2022
I don't also like to be posting something like this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Russian Army Went On The Offensive On The Svatov-kremensky Front, by Teaser4(m): 11:30am On Oct 28, 2022
Vl3ly:
I don't also like to be posting something like this
don’t mind em bro… something wey we Dey get on a daily basis but choose not to share….
Re: The Russian Army Went On The Offensive On The Svatov-kremensky Front, by kris(m): 6:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
They got the location because the Kaydrovites posted a video of themselves on the location on Tik Tok, and the day after they were struck.

If you're interested in our Western media properganda that usually turns out to be right, like when we said that Russia is planning to invade Ukraine, and people like you said it was a western propaganda, then check out https://twitter.com/Flash_news_ua

At least from that twitter account, you will have a better idea on how the tik tok soldiers were found out.

Teaser4:

2 Likes

Re: The Russian Army Went On The Offensive On The Svatov-kremensky Front, by Teaser4(m): 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2022
kris:
They got the location because the Kaydrovites posted a video of themselves on the location on Tik Tok, and the day after they were struck.

If you're interested in our Western media properganda that usually turns out to be right, like when we said that Russia is planning to invade Ukraine, and people like you said it was a western propaganda, then check out https://twitter.com/Flash_news_ua

At least from that twitter account, you will have a better idea on how the tik tok soldiers were found out.

you start well but yu use that bolded part spoil things, can you dig where I said that, if not stop hasty generalization… yes western media na mostly propaganda, una likes thought “Ghost of Kiev” was real but it turned out to be a myth.

FYI, I read news from all sources, the difference be say I’m able to make my personal decisions on what to be and what to ignore.

I dey follow “Kyiv independence” on Twitter and almost all western propaganda channels…thanks for sharing this I go add am to my lists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Russian Army Went On The Offensive On The Svatov-kremensky Front, by joyandfaith: 6:31am On Oct 29, 2022
Teaser4:
Lmao…. I don Laff piss for pants sha… nah lie, the loss na 2000 soldiers, 10 aircraft….

How could Russian soldiers die? They are immortals. They have abilities to regenerate after injuries.

2 Likes

Re: The Russian Army Went On The Offensive On The Svatov-kremensky Front, by joyandfaith: 6:32am On Oct 29, 2022
Teaser4:
you start well but yu use that bolded part spoil things, can you dig where I said that, if not stop hasty generalization… yes western media na mostly propaganda, una likes thought “Ghost of Kiev” was real but it turned out to be a myth.

FYI, I read news from all sources, the difference be say I’m able to make my personal decisions on what to be and what to ignore.

I dey follow “Kyiv independence” on Twitter and almost all western propaganda channels…thanks for sharing this I go add am to my lists.

I hope you are enjoying your easten propaganda. Even nairaland is a platform for western propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: The Russian Army Went On The Offensive On The Svatov-kremensky Front, by joyandfaith: 6:35am On Oct 29, 2022
Teaser4:
I see no fun in posting about warfront dead soldiers image, I no talk say Russia no dey suffer casualties too, I recently reported Chenchen own…but if dem talk say who Dey die pass na ukrops cos dem get the numbers and dem dey die like pigs…in fact dem no fit get the accurate numbers sef….

How are frontlines in Ukraine? I learn Putin has assigned you to count and report casualties in Ukraine war.

1 Like

Re: The Russian Army Went On The Offensive On The Svatov-kremensky Front, by Teaser4(m): 8:05am On Oct 29, 2022
joyandfaith:

How are frontlines in Ukraine? I learn Putin has assigned you to count and report casualties in Ukraine war.
I got 3 irrelevant mentions from you, are you ok kid? The way you dey mention me like say I owe you money….you Dey mention me like a girl wey Dey on heat, you no con ask any reasonable questions wey deserve answer. I understand your pain and frustration, but you should be more concerned about Nigeria matter, how to vote wisely next year, Abi you Dey part of agbado ppl….if you no get any meaningful things to discuss, stay out of my mention. I don’t have time for petty talks…

Adios

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Russian Army Went On The Offensive On The Svatov-kremensky Front, by VictorUSA(m): 12:39pm On Oct 29, 2022
Teaser4:
I got 3 irrelevant mentions from you, are you ok kid? The way you dey mention me like say I owe you money….you Dey mention me like a girl wey Dey on heat, you no con ask any reasonable questions wey deserve answer. I understand your pain and frustration, but you should be more concerned about Nigeria matter, how to vote wisely next year, Abi you Dey part of agbado ppl….if you no get any meaningful things to discuss, stay out of my mention. I don’t have time for petty talks…

Adios
No time to dig who said invasion was a propaganda or not. Most putards called it propaganda so don't deny it, you are part of the crew. We are in foreign affairs (international politics) section not (Nigeria) politics section. Funny enough, you were discussing about the war in Ukraine but same you is telling another person to focus on Nigeria. Typical putards mentality.

2 Likes

Re: The Russian Army Went On The Offensive On The Svatov-kremensky Front, by saxywale2: 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2022
Teaser4:

Adios
Interestingly, most Putin supporters are the agbado people. Majorly northerners and a few southerners. Infact, one of Putin's greatest supporter on Nairaland. Always on FP is an agbadorian lol.
Re: The Russian Army Went On The Offensive On The Svatov-kremensky Front, by Teaser4(m): 1:11pm On Oct 29, 2022
VictorUSA:
No time to dig who said invasion was a propaganda or not. Most putards called it propaganda so don't deny it, you are part of the crew. We are in foreign affairs (international politics) section not (Nigeria) politics section. Funny enough, you were discussing about the war in Ukraine but same you is telling another person to focus on Nigeria. Typical putards mentality.
shey na alt be Joyandfaith ni… why you Dey mention me, when I no mention you…. I don’t have time for chitchat

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Russian Army Went On The Offensive On The Svatov-kremensky Front, by Teaser4(m): 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2022
saxywale2:

Interestingly, most Putin supporters are the agbado people. Majorly northerners and a few southerners. Infact, one of Putin's greatest supporter on Nairaland. Always on FP is an agbadorian lol.
I think you Dey refer to llordspy, but most western supporters na Agbadorian, make I mention few opolopo, JambO, in fact na 80% of em sef..I mean wey Dey comment on this section…

I no dey campaign for anyone in my initial posts, I only made reference to that cos na common slang here on Nairaland. I don’t give a flying fvck whoever wins the election next year, it doesn’t affect me in any way.

I got 3 irrelevant mentions from him, it makes no single sense, e be like a childish banter mentions. Nah why I give am that response…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Russian Army Went On The Offensive On The Svatov-kremensky Front, by Teaser4(m): 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
Pro-Putin luuuunatics and there shady news sources... angry
coming from an agbadorian, nah wetin dem dey call una batist be that …

Mynd44 Seun Lalasticala this user don break rule 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Russian Army Went On The Offensive On The Svatov-kremensky Front, by kris(m): 1:19pm On Oct 29, 2022
Yes I assumed you said that based on the way you talk.

I don't believe everything I read, everyone has an agenda, including the sources you prefer above western media. I'm sure those same sources said that the US made up the invasion.

The western media even tries so hard to be fair, same with western government. If Biden was like Putin, Tucker Carlson would be dead a long time ago, maybe fallen from a very tall building. grin

See how Russian police dey beat their people for protesting, and you think that those are the people telling you the truth?

Teaser4:

3 Likes

Re: The Russian Army Went On The Offensive On The Svatov-kremensky Front, by Teaser4(m): 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2022
kris:
Yes I assumed you said that based on the way you talk.

I don't believe everything I read, everyone has an agenda, including the sources you prefer above western media. I'm sure those same sources said that the US made up the invasion.

The western media even tries so hard to be fair, same with western government. If Biden was like Putin, Tucker Carlson would be dead a long time ago, maybe fallen from a very tall building. grin

See how Russian police dey beat their people for protesting, and you think that those are the people telling you the truth?

that’s why it’s not good to make assumptions. I’m not getting paid for any of these, why I go Dey asssslick, it’s more like educational for me, I’m learning that’s why I read and watch news from both sides. Information war is also part of war, im sure you know that…

Response to the second bold…” oh i see, what happened to those harmless innocent protesters wey Nigerian soldiers kill in 2020, does it bother you??
Should I send YouTube links of USA police brutality on African Americans, Abi dem no be human being too…George Floyd was murdered in broad daylight in a sane and democratic society that no fit happen in Russia…

You sound as if na only Russia bad things Dey happen, worse things wey no fit happen in Russia dey happen daily in America

What you ppl fail to understand is that each country have right to govern however they want, there’s no perfect society. There’s no general rule in life. What works for A, might fvck b up.

Do you know Kyiv is safer than some American cities….

Emotions dey useless in international politics, it’s all about interests. In real life emotions will get you killed faster….

Whenever you read or watch news try to do your own little research before taking a stand…. Goan check current cnn ratings, it’s in the mud. I still prefer Skynews and other Conservative media, you see liberal medias dem be weyreh

I just saw this on frontpage now….una go yarn like say all the evil in this world, na only inside russia e dey happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Russian Army Went On The Offensive On The Svatov-kremensky Front, by kris(m): 1:57pm On Oct 29, 2022
Very bad things happen in the US, the difference is that you are more likely to have justice served than in a place like Russia. You can actually sue the police in the US and win, and win millions of dollars.

Is there a person like Tucker Carlson in Russia? Someone on a major tv network that bashes the government everyday? If there is, please let us know. Remember this person has to have a prime time spot on the top 5 news network in Russia.

And if you don't already know Julia Davis, you can check her out here, she posts videos of Russian tv talk heads. I think it helps in seeing both sides. https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Russian Army Went On The Offensive On The Svatov-kremensky Front, by DerrickzB: 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2022
Teaser4:

Adios

The boy Na mumu number 1!! Once I open mention and see his name, I go another page!! I do not bother to read whatever he wrote cause I know it would be thrash!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Russian Army Went On The Offensive On The Svatov-kremensky Front, by DerrickzB: 2:16pm On Oct 29, 2022
Teaser4:
shey na alt be Joyandfaith ni… why you Dey mention me, when I no mention you…. I don’t have time for chitchat

All of them na the same person oo!! Mumu and mumu mix together na still mumu!! Just ignore them bro
Re: The Russian Army Went On The Offensive On The Svatov-kremensky Front, by opamoses1: 2:18pm On Oct 29, 2022
https://twitter.com/KilledInUkraine/status/1586277864823222273?t=DwubJk3bpR7MJv5hPaW1Sw&s=19

Some dead Russian soldiers about to be sent back home to Russia. Wars and invasions are not solutions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russians Uses fake Zelenskyy to Call Ukrainian Forces to Surrender / Israeli Worshippers Spitting On Christians Traveling To Jerusalem / Unbelievable But True. Ghaddafi Is A Jew!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.