Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Passengers Groan As British Airways Diverts Abuja Flight To Lagos Over Terror Al - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passengers Groan As British Airways Diverts Abuja Flight To Lagos Over Terror Al (25720 Views)

Aba Residents Groan As Rain Washes Off Newly Constructed People's Road (Video) / Passengers Groan As Return Air Tickets Climb N500,000 On Monopoly Routes / Arik Passengers Use Hand-Fan On Abuja Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passengers Groan As British Airways Diverts Abuja Flight To Lagos Over Terror Al by othermen: 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2022
And Abuja is the most protected. If Abuja is compromised, then the rest of the country is already is in the brinks already.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Groan As British Airways Diverts Abuja Flight To Lagos Over Terror Al by afbstrategies: 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2022
Some of those groaning and complaining are in support of the evil Muslim Mulsim ticket.

You urchins haven't seen nothing yet. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Passengers Groan As British Airways Diverts Abuja Flight To Lagos Over Terror Al by akins33: 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2022
What am i coming to do in Nigeria. No amount of money can lure me
Re: Passengers Groan As British Airways Diverts Abuja Flight To Lagos Over Terror Al by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
Just for you people safety now
Re: Passengers Groan As British Airways Diverts Abuja Flight To Lagos Over Terror Al by tunapawizzy: 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2022
me i dont understand why they are complaining sha....person say e no wan fly u go where dem fit bomb ur plane...u dey para for am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passengers Groan As British Airways Diverts Abuja Flight To Lagos Over Terror Al by boom99(m): 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
Is it that serious?
Re: Passengers Groan As British Airways Diverts Abuja Flight To Lagos Over Terror Al by Bigheart042(m): 6:21pm On Oct 28, 2022
Let the zoo burn
Re: Passengers Groan As British Airways Diverts Abuja Flight To Lagos Over Terror Al by Cdrevt: 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Passengers Groan As British Airways Diverts Abuja Flight To Lagos Over Terror Al by Cmanforall: 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2022
tafita:
I won't complain against someone who want keep me safe
Fact!
Re: Passengers Groan As British Airways Diverts Abuja Flight To Lagos Over Terror Al by kaywhy09(m): 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
Oh, people come from London to Nigeria angry angry

God when!

1 Like

Re: Passengers Groan As British Airways Diverts Abuja Flight To Lagos Over Terror Al by Bullet01(f): 6:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
I think something is about to happen to us as a nation. These people know about it already but we are sleeping. Be weary of public places if you are in Abuja for now till after election. Don't say you were not told.
Re: Passengers Groan As British Airways Diverts Abuja Flight To Lagos Over Terror Al by ogascomax: 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
When I said this was a vedanta or Western propaganda some unwise people are criticizing me. They are doing this against us because we refused to join them in their Western propaganda and their stupid climate change scam. You are dealing with the worst set of people. The West are hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Groan As British Airways Diverts Abuja Flight To Lagos Over Terror Al by Streetmovement(m): 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

They're complaining because they think it's "frypan to fire" the rather be victims than face uncertainty cheesy

What a life!!
Re: Passengers Groan As British Airways Diverts Abuja Flight To Lagos Over Terror Al by zoedew: 7:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
tafita:
Not like Lai who lies like lie itself.
Re: Passengers Groan As British Airways Diverts Abuja Flight To Lagos Over Terror Al by rickleye: 7:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
Finneseguy1:
Let us vote out this evil parties come 2023

I would have bent over in laughter if I had seen this list then.
Re: Passengers Groan As British Airways Diverts Abuja Flight To Lagos Over Terror Al by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2022
cool This Wan no be terro Attack abi

Re: Passengers Groan As British Airways Diverts Abuja Flight To Lagos Over Terror Al by Advancedman(m): 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
habsydiamond:
What do you expect from a country with various security issues. Its just to tell u that nowhere is safe in this country. Though, British Airways fuvvcked up but our country insecurity is the reason behind boycott Abuja to land in lagos. I feel for the travellers sha.

They should have said that in their booking.
Even if it is bus they we tell you this one is stop @ destination A or B.
Re: Passengers Groan As British Airways Diverts Abuja Flight To Lagos Over Terror Al by PDJT: 7:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
-Hmm. That disorganised Lagos airport named after that murderer.

-Handing over political power to an Islamic terrorist has consequences, and insecurity is one of them.

-It's also high time, BA started flying direct to Enugu or even PHC.
Re: Passengers Groan As British Airways Diverts Abuja Flight To Lagos Over Terror Al by Linesman(m): 7:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
E don Cast, Last, Last, na Everybody Go Chop Breakfast.
The Fire Wey Major General Mohammadu Buhari and His APCheats Lit For Nigeria Go Touch Everybody in Due Course.
Please, Vote Wisely in Next Year's General Election.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Groan As British Airways Diverts Abuja Flight To Lagos Over Terror Al by BlackMan6969(m): 7:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
Niggas be complaining & still willing to vote for same people. Be obedient if you want a change Niggas.
Re: Passengers Groan As British Airways Diverts Abuja Flight To Lagos Over Terror Al by Cromagnon: 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2022
tafita:
you dey mind hooman beans. If the plane crash na due to terrorist they will say no one took the threat serous
Re: Passengers Groan As British Airways Diverts Abuja Flight To Lagos Over Terror Al by rajiedreez: 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
They're deliberately building up tension. We shouldn't fall for it as a nation
Re: Passengers Groan As British Airways Diverts Abuja Flight To Lagos Over Terror Al by JBoss25(m): 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
Larryton:

Even when the CAPITAL is insecure, TINUBU'S lagos deem it fit receive passengers from anywhere in the world without fear of terrorists attack. How many of us here can say that our state is as secure as Lagos State? Vote for someone that knows road, a vote for TINUBU is a vote for security (PEACE), prosperity and Unity.
If you think Lagos is safe then you’re hi, I didn’t even stay up to 24hrs in Lagos and I was robbed, abeg rest
Re: Passengers Groan As British Airways Diverts Abuja Flight To Lagos Over Terror Al by midehi2(f): 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2022
Mamaafrik1:
so why the complain,abi they prefer to be a victim??
If you have boarded a plane before, you will understand why the complain, so relax you don't know

1 Like

Re: Passengers Groan As British Airways Diverts Abuja Flight To Lagos Over Terror Al by onuman: 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
Islamic fundamentalists are struggling to take total control of Nigeria.
Britain created Nigeria which they knew would NEVER WORK.
Britain is the first to raise alarm over the symptoms of the inadequacies of Nigeria created by Britain.

Everyone knows, for example, that putting Turkey, Greece and Bulgaria to form a country, is like forming a country to be forever in turmoil, unless they are separated from one another to form three different countries.
Britain is expected to approach the UN for a UN sponsored REFERENDUM on Nigeria. The far north sharia states of Nigeria, the base of the Islamic Fundamentalists, are not expected to yield to other Nigerians who call for REFERENDUM on Nigeria.
Re: Passengers Groan As British Airways Diverts Abuja Flight To Lagos Over Terror Al by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2022
Gloria00:
Like seriously
if you are going to oshodi and bus drop you at Ojota, most important thing is we're in Lagos, na wetin we ordinary people dey face be that, and if Boko boys attack Abuja tonight, all of them will tender apology for British airways
Re: Passengers Groan As British Airways Diverts Abuja Flight To Lagos Over Terror Al by Sanctecosma(m): 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2022
It is only Nigerians they can treat like this Ang go scot free.
Re: Passengers Groan As British Airways Diverts Abuja Flight To Lagos Over Terror Al by maasoap(m): 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
tafita:

Keeping you safe? Lol. It is all exaggeration and blowing things out of proportion.
And British Airways still moved them to Abuja, lol
Re: Passengers Groan As British Airways Diverts Abuja Flight To Lagos Over Terror Al by maasoap(m): 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
if you are going to oshodi and bus drop you at Ojota, most important thing is we're in Lagos, na wetin we ordinary people dey face be that, and if Boko boys attack Abuja tonight , all of them will tender apology for British airways

Not only tonight, but yesterday night too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Petrol-Laden Tanker Explodes On Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (Photos, Video) / Tanker Explodes At Old Ife Road Ibadan, Destroying Lots Of Properties (video) / 76 People Feared Dead As Boat Capsizes In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.