Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

See How I Make Yummy Bread Pizza At Home, Better Than Take Out (Photos, Video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See How I Make Yummy Bread Pizza At Home, Better Than Take Out (Photos, Video) (29477 Views)

How I Make Yummy Chin Chin, Detailed Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) / See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video / Fisayo Soyombo Buys Nigerian Rice, Cries Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How I Make Yummy Bread Pizza At Home, Better Than Take Out (Photos, Video) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
cooooooks:
Aunty biko do Frittayas next.

Do you mean frittata?

If that's what you mean, I tried making it few weeks back and it was really delicious. Although it was tasting as if I added sugar to it (probably because of the plantain)... Wetin I no like be say e dey quick fill belle. Whereas you've planned how to demolish everything, you'll just find out that after few bites, you go don bellefull

1 Like

Re: See How I Make Yummy Bread Pizza At Home, Better Than Take Out (Photos, Video) by peacettw: 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2022
sonnie10:

Try cheese pizza or vegetable pizza from domino’s.

No thank you. The last pizza I ate after several years was from Domino’s. I still regret it to this day

1 Like

Re: See How I Make Yummy Bread Pizza At Home, Better Than Take Out (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
jessylaurel:

Where can I get this mozzarella cheese. ? What's the difference between other type of cheese and moz7?

I got mine from Shoprite, there's the flat one and this one like a bar of soap you will cut into the shape you want.

I personally prefer Mozzarella and sometimes Cheddar. I think it goes better with our African taste bud cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See How I Make Yummy Bread Pizza At Home, Better Than Take Out (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2022
bofemsky2:
Can I use sausage instead of bacon?

Sure! Homemade recipes can be altered to suit you.
Re: See How I Make Yummy Bread Pizza At Home, Better Than Take Out (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
amakanancy:
gloryhomemaker is there anything you cannot make ma??

cheesy grin grin

I try my best dear.
Re: See How I Make Yummy Bread Pizza At Home, Better Than Take Out (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
bhella10:
Gloryhomemaker is this Tex mex or what do you call this pizza

Bread pizza.
Re: See How I Make Yummy Bread Pizza At Home, Better Than Take Out (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2022
Umunze1stSon:

I like experimental food too. Are you based in Abuja let me join the army of those that eat the experiment ?

grin

Experiments na for in house people dem.
Re: See How I Make Yummy Bread Pizza At Home, Better Than Take Out (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
mariahAngel:

First of all, you made ZERO sense!
Secondly, how is it my business if you're fluent in SIX MILLION languages?

Nne, biko hapu okwu.
Ike gwuru ndi mmadu.
I never see road to finish work for physical than to argue for virtual cool

1 Like

Re: See How I Make Yummy Bread Pizza At Home, Better Than Take Out (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2022
kkins25:
grin grin grin grin grin

Thank goodness i no open fire oh! My mind skipped the 'bread' in the title. I wanted to come an lambast you say how do say "how you wan take use pot prepare pizza, the dough go done?" I con see say na bread you dey use. lol.. Didn't know bread pizza was an thing on its own and not a shortcut pizza.
This would be good for breakfast oh!! bell pepper na rich man pepper for Ghana oh. You have to enter main markets to find it. Mozzarella expensive no be small for here oh.. Las las this would suit as a once in a while thing... Would try this when i go to main market again by next ending of the month.. Hope it taste as good as it looks.

It tastes so good, you will like it.
You can also use pan for the dough pizza too and e go done wella.

I should do a video for that soon depending on my work schedule.

1 Like

Re: See How I Make Yummy Bread Pizza At Home, Better Than Take Out (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
sonnie10:
Have you tried using pepperoni ?

Yea, it's nice too.
Pepperoni is more expensive than bacon, so I made do with the bacon.
Re: See How I Make Yummy Bread Pizza At Home, Better Than Take Out (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
lipsrsealed
Pootle:
this wan na sandwish na undecided

Not sandwich, here is a thread for sandwich.
There's a difference.

https://www.nairaland.com/7387638/see-how-make-healthy-omelette
Re: See How I Make Yummy Bread Pizza At Home, Better Than Take Out (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:19pm On Nov 03, 2022
cooooooks:
Aunty biko do Frittayas next.

Ok I will.
I will mention you.

1 Like

Re: See How I Make Yummy Bread Pizza At Home, Better Than Take Out (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:

Do you mean frittata?

If that's what you mean, I tried making it few weeks back and it was really delicious. Although it was tasting as if I added sugar to it (probably because of the plantain)... Wetin I no like be say e dey quick fill belle. Whereas you've planned how to demolish everything, you'll just find out that after few bites, you go don bellefull

grin grin grin

You don't eat Frittata with mind say you want eat everything.
One pan is enough for my whole family here.
The plantain makes it sweet, you can use not so ripe plantain.

1 Like

Re: See How I Make Yummy Bread Pizza At Home, Better Than Take Out (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2022
peacettw:

No thank you. The last pizza I ate after several years was from Domino’s. I still regret it to this day

I have eaten Pizzas that made me regret the money I used to purchase it.

When I can I make it myself or order from Debonair, they never disappoint before but its expensive.

1 Like

Re: See How I Make Yummy Bread Pizza At Home, Better Than Take Out (Photos, Video) by cooooooks(m): 9:26pm On Nov 03, 2022
Awesome!!
gloryhomemaker:

Ok I will.
I will mention you.

1 Like

Re: See How I Make Yummy Bread Pizza At Home, Better Than Take Out (Photos, Video) by DaveHarry(m): 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
So those plenty ingredients for only this small sized bread pizza? Better to go buy outside.
Re: See How I Make Yummy Bread Pizza At Home, Better Than Take Out (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 9:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Nne, biko hapu okwu.
Ike gwuru ndi mmadu.
I never see road to finish work for physical than to argue for virtual cool

Nne ehn.

Imagine taking a fun conversation, and interpreting to something else.

The thing is, some people allow their minds to get totally messed up from other toxic sections on this forum, then they begin to see things that aren't there everywhere else.

1 Like

Re: See How I Make Yummy Bread Pizza At Home, Better Than Take Out (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
mariahAngel:

Nne ehn.

Imagine taking a fun conversation, and interpreting to something else.

The thing is, some people allow their minds to get totally messed up from other toxic sections on this forum, then they begin to see things that aren't there everywhere else.

Honestly, I didn't see any reason or sense in his statement. But to each his own.

I have videos down but limited time for editing and upload, that's my own now not whatever that's doing him grin

1 Like

Re: See How I Make Yummy Bread Pizza At Home, Better Than Take Out (Photos, Video) by kkins25(m): 11:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

It tastes so good, you will like it.
You can also use pan for the dough pizza too and e go done wella.

I should do a video for that soon depending on my work schedule.
Okay, that would be cool. My mother oven is just here getting rusted. Let me put it to use

1 Like

Re: See How I Make Yummy Bread Pizza At Home, Better Than Take Out (Photos, Video) by ufuosman(m): 11:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
Enjoy

2 Likes

Re: See How I Make Yummy Bread Pizza At Home, Better Than Take Out (Photos, Video) by Parisian: 4:00am On Nov 04, 2022
Where did you buy bacon from?

2 Likes

Re: See How I Make Yummy Bread Pizza At Home, Better Than Take Out (Photos, Video) by Augla1: 7:13am On Nov 04, 2022
Tannhauser:

cool

Typical Igbo...as soon as they realise that an "outsider" can speak their language, they revert back to English.

Before you quote me with your nonsense, I am from the South-South and I am fluent in at least SIX Nigerian languages, and have lived in and worked in 32 of the 36 states.
Quite unlike the Yorubas and Northerners who are mostly thrilled by the fact that an "outsider" understands their lingo.

I pity your partner, you are so freaking insecure.
What stops you from asking for a translation ?

2 Likes

Re: See How I Make Yummy Bread Pizza At Home, Better Than Take Out (Photos, Video) by Odinakaibe2022(m): 8:29am On Nov 04, 2022
Awesome! Bravo my birthday is around the corner u gona be making one for me :p

1 Like

Re: See How I Make Yummy Bread Pizza At Home, Better Than Take Out (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:57am On Nov 04, 2022
Parisian:
Where did you buy bacon from?

I got from Shoprite.

1 Like

Re: See How I Make Yummy Bread Pizza At Home, Better Than Take Out (Photos, Video) by severee(m): 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2022
Zonefree:
Nice one. Looks yummy

Can this go with Heineken?
No with alomo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State / Is Palm Oil Really Bad For Your Health? / My Disastrous Experience Making Moi-moi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.