Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Help To Identify the Thief That Stole An Iphone 13 Pro Max At Muson Centre - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help To Identify the Thief That Stole An Iphone 13 Pro Max At Muson Centre (1952 Views)

Civilian JTF Punished 2 Kids That Stole N30k In Borno (photos) / CCTV Footage Of A Thief That Raided A Boutique At Osapa London In Lagos / Photos Of Redeemed Member And Accomplice That Stole N11.9 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help To Identify the Thief That Stole An Iphone 13 Pro Max At Muson Centre by thunder74(m): 1:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
On September 15, 2022, the man in this video stole my IPhone 13 Pro Max at Muson Centre.
Please help locate or identify him before he steals another one.

Please fast forward to 1:09 minutes to see when he stole the phone.

We were able to track the phone to somewhere in Obalende and later to computer village in Ikeja but the phone has been switched off since 30th September till date.

I need recommendations on any app to convert the raw CCTV .MP4 to AVI or viewable format that will not stamp it to make it clearer.

Thank you for your assistance and shall reward any useful information that can lead to his arrest. @lawklinic on bluebird app

@Seun
Mynd44
Mukina2
Please help put this on the front page, the guy lives somewhere within Massey and Bamgboshe street in Obalende, people that know him can recognize his body structure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz3Cl28Ez2Q

1 Share

Re: Help To Identify the Thief That Stole An Iphone 13 Pro Max At Muson Centre by 900warriorz: 1:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
How sure are you that he took it?
Re: Help To Identify the Thief That Stole An Iphone 13 Pro Max At Muson Centre by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
It is not everyone that want to waste data in watching stuff that is not in line with the topic.You are looking for subscribers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help To Identify the Thief That Stole An Iphone 13 Pro Max At Muson Centre by thunder74(m): 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2022
Revolution2022:
It is not everyone that want to waste data in watching stuff that is not in line with the topic.You are looking for subscribers.
I am a lawyer, which subscriber am I looking for? It happened to me and I got the CCTV footage from the management of Muson Center. It was difficult converting the MP4 footage to viewable mode.
I just want help to identify the guy and possibly get him arrested.

1 Like

Re: Help To Identify the Thief That Stole An Iphone 13 Pro Max At Muson Centre by thunder74(m): 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
900warriorz:
How sure are you that he took it?
Fast forward to 1:09 minutes, you will see when he stole it and ran away

1 Like

Re: Help To Identify the Thief That Stole An Iphone 13 Pro Max At Muson Centre by fadal(m): 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
A NIGGA TOOK MY PHONE TOO I WISH HE COULD BRING IT BACK

4 Likes

Re: Help To Identify the Thief That Stole An Iphone 13 Pro Max At Muson Centre by Thebadpolitican(m): 3:21pm On Oct 28, 2022
thunder74:
On September 15, 2023 the man in this video stole my IPhone 13 Pro Max at Muson Centre.

We were able to track the phone to somewhere in Obalende and later to computer village in Ikeja but the phone has been switched off since 30th September till date.

I need recommendations on any app to convert the raw CCTV .MP4 to AVI or viewable format that will not stamp it to make it clearer.

Thank you for your assistance and shall reward any useful information that can lead to his arrest. @lawklinic on bluebird app

This fight have to wait till next year the stealing is yet to even happen, the op is currently living in the future according to the bolded

1 Like

Re: Help To Identify the Thief That Stole An Iphone 13 Pro Max At Muson Centre by thunder74(m): 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

This fight have to wait till next year the stealing is yet to even happen, the op is currently living in the future according to the bolded
Thanks for the observation. Fixed
Re: Help To Identify the Thief That Stole An Iphone 13 Pro Max At Muson Centre by Truvelisback(m): 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
thunder74:
On September 15, 2022, the man in this video stole my IPhone 13 Pro Max at Muson Centre.

Report to the police. They will help u to track and arrest him.
Re: Help To Identify the Thief That Stole An Iphone 13 Pro Max At Muson Centre by thunder74(m): 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
Report to the police. They will help u to track and arrest him.
I have reported to them but nothing positive is coming from them.
Re: Help To Identify the Thief That Stole An Iphone 13 Pro Max At Muson Centre by Angrygoat: 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
For the Fact that it has been switched off,oh boy forget. Its been sold at computer Village,highest 180k stolen phone price.. I rem when I lost .y xs max thatt was just a spare phone,I depress for like 1 week. Rush go buy a series dey manage. Sorry for your loss bro,npf go just chop u. Even no be npf de run am,na dss dey track phone or anti kidnapping. Just forget and move on .
Re: Help To Identify the Thief That Stole An Iphone 13 Pro Max At Muson Centre by Truvelisback(m): 6:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
thunder74:

I have reported to them but nothing positive is coming from them.
What did they say abt the issue?
Re: Help To Identify the Thief That Stole An Iphone 13 Pro Max At Muson Centre by thunder74(m): 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
What did they say abt the issue?
As usual, working on it, at times they will pretend not to know what I am talking about.
Re: Help To Identify the Thief That Stole An Iphone 13 Pro Max At Muson Centre by Truvelisback(m): 6:32pm On Oct 28, 2022
thunder74:

As usual, working on it, at times they will pretend not to know what I am talking about.
Those guys are Thieves.
Re: Help To Identify the Thief That Stole An Iphone 13 Pro Max At Muson Centre by thunder74(m): 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
Angrygoat:
For the Fact that it has been switched off,oh boy forget. Its been sold at computer Village,highest 180k stolen phone price.. I rem when I lost .y xs max thatt was just a spare phone,I depress for like 1 week. Rush go buy a series dey manage. Sorry for your loss bro,npf go just chop u. Even no be npf de run am,na dss dey track phone or anti kidnapping. Just forget and move on .
Thanks brother. Sure I have moved on, I got another one on the 17th of September and I know the police won't do anything on it or the thief might have pieces it to sell it in parts since they were not able to trick me to collect my icloud account. I just want to see if the public could help me to identify him, get him arrested and jailed.
It is not really about the phone recovery but if found, fine, I will give it to my wife.
Re: Help To Identify the Thief That Stole An Iphone 13 Pro Max At Muson Centre by Angrygoat: 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
Sure,at leeast now u will be more careful. Its been 2yrs now and my iphone has lost my sim on it suprisiingly soomeone lse is now using it with a new
Pics. I just deleted it,tho out of 30k I paid police to track,they refunded 15k after several calls,and come today come tmrw to station on top my own money for like a month. Naija is dead forever..
thunder74:

Thanks brother. Sure I have moved on, I got another one on the 17th of September and I know the police won't do anything on it or the thief might have pieces it to sell it in parts since they were not able to trick me to collect my icloud account. I just want to see if the public could help me to identify him, get him arrested and jailed.
It is not really about the phone recovery but if found, fine, I will give it to my wife.
Re: Help To Identify the Thief That Stole An Iphone 13 Pro Max At Muson Centre by Someodds: 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
Sorry bro, but na rich kids things. Buy another one. Bye
Re: Help To Identify the Thief That Stole An Iphone 13 Pro Max At Muson Centre by crackhouse(m): 10:25pm On Oct 28, 2022
Na wa oo. This one just came to steal... it's obvious he wasn't invited to the occasion. However try and contact the celebrant and show him or her the video to see if the man will be identified.
Re: Help To Identify the Thief That Stole An Iphone 13 Pro Max At Muson Centre by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
Sorry for your loss sir. But pls make sure this criminal is jailed if found. I hate thieves with passion. He deserve to be burned.

Obviously this is not his first time of doing it, judging from the way he started monitoring and positioned till he striked. What a fat fool!

Everyday for the thief..
Re: Help To Identify the Thief That Stole An Iphone 13 Pro Max At Muson Centre by Holybaddo: 11:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
Why waste time and resources on something my village people will do for you at a very cheap rate
And you will get you phone back that day
You can even dash the man free madness
Re: Help To Identify the Thief That Stole An Iphone 13 Pro Max At Muson Centre by Foodqueen(f): 2:15am On Oct 29, 2022
See as he take run sef
Re: Help To Identify the Thief That Stole An Iphone 13 Pro Max At Muson Centre by effido666: 3:26am On Oct 29, 2022
After the Nigga planned very well in taking ur phone u stil wish he could bring it back ? I av never lost a phone and I pray not to
fadal:
A NIGGA TOOK MY PHONE TOO I WISH HE COULD BRING IT BACK
Re: Help To Identify the Thief That Stole An Iphone 13 Pro Max At Muson Centre by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2022
Is name is Emeka from Anambra north
Re: Help To Identify the Thief That Stole An Iphone 13 Pro Max At Muson Centre by satechexpress: 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2022
�� SCAM ALERT ��
------------------------------------
Kindly beware and avoid doing business with these fellow name and picture attached.

BESMAN CHIMEZIE OKENWA => SCAM HEAD
NWATA ANAYOEZE GLOBAL TRAVEL AGENCY => SCAM ALLIED
AWATA ANAYOEZE OIL AND GAS LTD => SCAM ALLIED
ROWLAND IKECHUKWU IKONNE => SCAM ALLIED

This group of fellow and company claimed to be traveling agency and defraud people of their hard-earned money.

Kindly note that this fellow claim to have office in Dubai and close allied in Europe. Claiming they can help people secure Employment Visa in Europe with roughly 1.5million naira.

During the process they will send fraudulent document claiming it is from one Embassy in Europe. and even end up collecting money for fraudulent document translation and DHL shipment fee.

Generally public should kindly disregards any travel agency claiming they can process EMPLOYMENT VISA to Europe as the easiest means of migration to Europe is via study.

Accomplice mobile number- +234 816 251 2114, +234 702 083 4102, +971 56 347 3762, +46 73 482 67 30

Accomplice Account Number:
0058827492, BESTMAN CHIMEZIE OKENWA, ACCESS BANK
1015927357, NWATA ANAYOEZE OIL AND GAS LTD, ZENITH BANK
0815608873, ROWLAND IKECHUKWU IKONNE, ACCESS BANK
1017766442, AWATA ANATOEZE GLOBAL TRAVEL AGENCY, ZENIT BANK

IG @obere_eze_

Defrauding people of their hard-earned money.

NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED!!!

PLEASE SHARE TO SAVE IGNORANT SOLE!!!

Re: Help To Identify the Thief That Stole An Iphone 13 Pro Max At Muson Centre by frankputer: 7:31am On Apr 19, 2023
this should be on front page.
OP Sory for your Lost

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Girl's Ear Bitten Off During Fight With Neighbour In Lagos / Young Man Shot Dead By Unknown Gunman In Alaba Market, Lagos (photos) / 16yrs Girl Committed Suicide In Warri After Bf Dumps Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.