Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti (56443 Views)

Peter Obi And Ahmed Yusuf-datti Visit The Members Of Ondo State Council Of Obas / Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement / Buhari Appoints Professor Ahmed Yusuf As Atomic Energy Commission CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by DamnnNiggarr: 1:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
Presidential cool cool

407 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by mymadam(m): 1:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
OBI: "Oga VP, why u no shave dis morning. U wan spoil our angelic image ni?"

DATTI: "Sorry sir"

284 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by successmatters(m): 1:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
For a better Nigeria.

Peter Obi and Yusuf Baba Datti Ahmed are the only option.

631 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by DamnnNiggarr: 1:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
shocked

Presidential,

Imagine these two representing us at any international summit,

The feelings and pride will be out of this world.

677 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by DamnnNiggarr: 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2022
successmatters:
For a better Nigeria.

Peter Obi and Yusuf Baba Datti Ahmed are the only option.
Imagine these two healthy, able bodied, fresh and clean men representing us at any international summit,

Like I stated earlier, the pride and feelings will be out of this world.

503 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by adeoyekay(m): 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
Presidential cool cool

Mynd44
lalasticlala
Oam4j
nlfpmod
Good to go

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2022
I just see two men doing their thing Alaye

No stress my brain this afternoon undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by floss(m): 1:54pm On Oct 28, 2022
Obi: Datti, is it not better we ban sale of adult diaper in our first tenure ?
Datti: uhh, I totally agree but we should check activities from iragbiji. I heard they have a big warehouse of Adult diaper, maybe we should close it down.

171 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by Crebirth: 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
Modified. Misrepresention of personality.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by Ecos(m): 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
Great men of valour and vawulence grin

46 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by keymatt(m): 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2022
Among all the presidential candidates, these pair inspire Hope.
I'm proud of my Choice of Peter Obi and Datti Baba-Ahmed.

268 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by DamnnNiggarr: 5:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
Crebirth:
A nairalander is dead. I saw the news on YouTube. His YouTube channel is Eboh Media.
OMG!! embarassed
Someone confirm this
copy the link of where you got the information from, I want to check out something.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by LTCtech: 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2022
grin

Don't forget to check our signature should you need a website or a mobile app
Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by ZaddyJ: 6:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
Very dope

11 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by Sonnobax15(m): 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
lipsrsealed
Why PO just dey dress like aboki these days self cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by Brendaniel: 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
That is President Peter Obi(GCFR) and Vice-President Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti(GCON) thanking the good people of Nigeria for making them president and vice-president of the federal republic of Nigeria 2023-2027

Because it is a done deal - Amen

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by BESTScientist1: 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
Wao
Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by Solidtechworld(m): 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
mymadam:
OBI: "Oga VP, why u no shave dis morning. U wan spoil our angelic image ni?"

DATTI: "Sorry sir"

Lol
Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by IKBARUTEN11(m): 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
President -in-wait Obi: we really pressed urchins' necks today

Vp- in - wait Ahmed: oh yes

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by ANSOM: 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
Nice Combo

12 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by prodigy22: 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
2 great men of grace on a mission from God. cool

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by iiifedimma(f): 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
Okay
Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by Didijiji: 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
We are ready

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by BoboNogoDie: 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
2st runner-ups

Quoters

135 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by emmanuelbrown26: 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
Whenever I see these guys together, I see hope for Nigeria.
Whenever I see these guys together, I see a new Nigeria
Just look at how presidential both looks
Look at d below pictures and compare

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by RepoMan007: 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
This obi running mate is so silent in all the campaign.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
Datti is more realistic than Obi

Datti is more intelligent and smart

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by NwaNimo1(m): 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
I dey come...

[img]https://giffiles./216/216404.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by Moh247: 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
cool

Datti my guy we don use zombidiots cash out

114 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by kufre2010: 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
Peter Obi - We must give Nigeria the best leadership, better than anywhere in the world.

Datti : I swear to Alah, we must deliver

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti by FalseProphet1(m): 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
Our incoming president and vice president.

This I have seen.

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi Will Save Us - Victoria Chintex Chanting Before Her Death (Video) / Davido Rocks PDP Agbada For Osun State PDP Rally (Video, Photos) / Sokoto Governorship: Results Of Supplementary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.