Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Shop And Ship On Ebay - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Shop And Ship On Ebay (466 Views)

Shop & Ship on eBay and Amazon@300/$ / How Can I Shop And Ship From Online From UK To Nigeria / Shop And Save More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shop And Ship On Ebay by generalzico(m): 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
We are buying on ebay

Send us your ebay links

Fast payment !

Fast shipping !
Office address : Block G27 Aswani Market,Osolo way ,Lagos
Contact for more info:
Phone number : 08132348757
Re: Shop And Ship On Ebay by richeeyo(m): 1:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
Oga don't you have a page or site
Alot of people have been scammed
This is the third time am telling you to out a follow up
Re: Shop And Ship On Ebay by eteebanky1: 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2022
Scammer, yahoo boy
Re: Shop And Ship On Ebay by decashempire(m): 6:48am On Oct 29, 2022
richeeyo:
Oga don't you have a page or site
Alot of people have been scammed
This is the third time am telling you to out a follow up

If you like you call him out a million times , You won’t tell him how to run his business. He have his office and keep your opinion to yourself or give it to your family member.

1 Like

Re: Shop And Ship On Ebay by decashempire(m): 6:51am On Oct 29, 2022
eteebanky1:
Scammer, yahoo boy

This low life pig calling someone with office a scammer. Not everyone is a scammer like your father. Pig get some senses.

1 Like

Re: Shop And Ship On Ebay by generalzico(m): 12:10pm On Oct 29, 2022
Mr man I can see u are not normal because I don't know wat cause all dis rubbish.... if u want to know about what am doing come to my office or call me for more info:
Re: Shop And Ship On Ebay by decashempire(m): 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2022
richeeyo:

If not that you are stupid and brainless
I have to physically go to their office to understand the T/Cs
Those things you call your family do they actually run something online to be certain of who the idiot behind the keyboard is

Hahaha you see how brainless you and your father is , you left your own page and cry out on someone else page. I don’t have time for you I’m too busy…. I’ve respond to your father cos I’m not your mate.
Re: Shop And Ship On Ebay by eteebanky1: 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2022
decashempire:

This low life pig calling someone with office a scammer. Not everyone is a scammer like your father. Pig get some senses.

See this bastard, I won't be surprised if you're the op

If you try to scam your countrymen, you shall suffer like it's the end of the world
Re: Shop And Ship On Ebay by richeeyo(m): 12:40pm On Oct 29, 2022
decashempire:

Hahaha you see how brainless you and your father is , you left your own page and cry out on someone else page. I don’t have time for you I’m too busy…. I’ve respond to your father cos I’m not your mate.
Bloody scammers
Re: Shop And Ship On Ebay by decashempire(m): 1:24pm On Oct 29, 2022
eteebanky1:

See this bastard, I won't be surprised if you're the op

If you try to scam your countrymen, you shall suffer like it's the end of the world

You’re just stupid as your father … idiot get a life
Re: Shop And Ship On Ebay by decashempire(m): 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2022
richeeyo:

Bloody scammers

Your stupidity is 100%
Pig enjoy yourself mud
Re: Shop And Ship On Ebay by decashempire(m): 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2022
richeeyo:

Bloody scammers

If you ask this low-life fool how does his post affected him or cause threats on nairaland he won’t be able to explain. He just tagged person as scammer without proof of wrong-doing.

I feel like breaking your skull .
Re: Shop And Ship On Ebay by eteebanky1: 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2022
decashempire:

You’re just stupid as your father … idiot get a life

You're the one that has no life and needs to get a life cos you're currently living a miserable one right now, going about scamming innocent people.

Like father like son.

All your labours shall be in vain, death to all scammers.

1 Like

Re: Shop And Ship On Ebay by richeeyo(m): 2:08pm On Oct 29, 2022
decashempire:

If you ask this low-life fool how does his post affected him or cause threats on nairaland he won’t be able to explain. He just tagged person as scammer without proof of wrong-doing.

I feel like breaking your skull .
Would any normal human being just feel like breaking skull,
Children of no descendants
Re: Shop And Ship On Ebay by decashempire(m): 2:08pm On Oct 29, 2022
eteebanky1:

You're the one that has no life and needs to get a life cos you're currently living a miserable one right now, going about scamming innocent people.

Like father like son.

All your labours shall be in vain, death to all scammers.

Hahahaha Mumu explain your reasons for tagging someone a scammer . You don’t have words to say better go and get a life . I like action and not wasting words. Na ur head hungry me to break I swear down.
Re: Shop And Ship On Ebay by richeeyo(m): 2:10pm On Oct 29, 2022
OP you carry another Monika dey defend your scamming
Re: Shop And Ship On Ebay by decashempire(m): 2:10pm On Oct 29, 2022
richeeyo:

Would any normal human being just feel like breaking skull,
Children of no descendants

Smile … you said normal, if you’re normal you won’t force someone to follow your rules for his business. I don’t like too much talk . I repeat your head hungry me to break.
Re: Shop And Ship On Ebay by decashempire(m): 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2022
richeeyo:
OP you carry another Monika dey defend your scamming

Smile…. That’s my brother and you don’t have right to tell him how to run his business. A lot
Of people know him in CV(computer village) and I’ve trade with a lot of ppl here on nairaland. I don’t see where your pain is , he didn’t come to your page but rather you’re the one poking your nose on his business.
Re: Shop And Ship On Ebay by richeeyo(m): 9:52pm On Oct 29, 2022
decashempire:

Smile … you said normal, if you’re normal you won’t force someone to follow your rules for his business. I don’t like too much talk . I repeat your head hungry me to break.
My rules does not involve scamming
Re: Shop And Ship On Ebay by decashempire(m): 10:40pm On Oct 29, 2022
richeeyo:

My rules does not involve scamming

Who did he scam?

Cos you can’t label someone for posting on Nairaland.
Re: Shop And Ship On Ebay by richeeyo(m): 10:57pm On Oct 29, 2022
decashempire:

Who did he scam?

Cos you can’t label someone for posting on Nairaland.
grin grin grin grin
When u legit am ready
Re: Shop And Ship On Ebay by decashempire(m): 11:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
richeeyo:

grin grin grin grin
When u legit am ready

Smile. Waste of time having this conversation with you. Always remember what goes around comes around … when you label innocent people cos of your selfish act you’ll be rewarded in the same act.
Re: Shop And Ship On Ebay by richeeyo(m): 9:46am On Oct 30, 2022
decashempire:

Smile. Waste of time having this conversation with you. Always remember what goes around comes around … when you label innocent people cos of your selfish act you’ll be rewarded in the same act.
My act is selfish cus i requested for more details grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Office 365 Family | 6 Users | 6TB Promo Offer - 45,000 Naira / USA Used Philips Monitor 28 Inch ( Good For Gaming) / Now You Can Trade Your Old Laptop For New One At A Cheaper Rate, Hurry Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.