Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Do You Need A Professional Résumé To Support Your Job Application? Check This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Need A Professional Résumé To Support Your Job Application? Check This (254 Views)

Who Has Completed FRSC Job Application For Degree Holders / How To Successfully Write A Job Application Letter / 7 Quick Tips : When Sending Your Job Application. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Professional Résumé To Support Your Job Application? Check This by Pweshlee: 2:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
Get Your Professional Resume Created without Stress

A résumé is an important document that should reflect where you have been and where you want to go, whether you are employed or looking for work.
An effective résumé should be "an objective summary of your qualifications and accomplishments, followed by a deftly worded justification for why you should be hired, and finally a portrayal of your uniqueness."

Most People have tried to apply for foreign jobs and have been asked to tender or submit a resume; and due to the unavailability of a well detailed resume they end up giving up. Some don't even know what it means; some do but do not have any idea on how to make one.

You don't have to worry anymore; I will make a professional Resume for you from here on.....

Contact me on WhatsApp and let's create your resume ---->>> http://.us/w/?c=a705c6
Re: Do You Need A Professional Résumé To Support Your Job Application? Check This by Pweshlee: 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2022
Keep the messages coming

(1) (Reply)

Mass Writer Recruitment At Ideas Route / Job Rejection Depression Is Killing Me / Pls Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.