Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) (63535 Views)

Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo) / Meet Dexter, The Dog That Loves Playing Piano (Pics, Video) / Meet Dog That Looks Like A Giraffe, Thanks To Her Incredibly Long Neck (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) by Alwaysready(m): 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2022
angry

This is amazing.

Check my signature,thanks.
Re: The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) by Bloosuk: 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2022
Wow
Re: The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) by elpochas: 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2022
Dogs my best friends,more loyal than so many humans.I dnt joke with them,thats why all through my life have always had atleast two as pets.I dedicate this post to my two special dogs,Praise and Blacky.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) by Manqua: 7:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
Orisirisi
Re: The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) by obajoey(m): 7:10pm On Oct 28, 2022
Gee
Re: The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) by techWriter3: 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
The dog walks like politicians
Re: The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) by Honestfrend: 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
My calabar friend right now..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) by VenumX: 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
Make dem investigate.

That dog is from the zoo Africa.
Re: The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) by Oceanjagaban: 7:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
Werey dey disguise as dog

1 Like

Re: The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) by mankan2k7(m): 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
Who is most fit between the dog and Tilupo
Re: The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 7:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
More like adaptation or resilience.

Treadway:
And evolution continues...watch how that dog will have offspring with exceptionally strong hind limbs.

2 Likes

Re: The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2022
In life, how you are knocked down determines how tall you can stand.......

Nice One from theme Dog.....

This Dog is more relevant than majority of Nigerian politicians who are out to steal the money meant for the country .....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
Oyibo go carry possessed animal dey front for social media for attention. No wonder them dey die anyhow.

Dexter carry demons. Cause e no get wetin you wan tell me. E no get anywhere for bible wey them talk say dog go waka with two legs abeg.

1 Like

Re: The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
Pwettylinda:
This dog is better and stronger than Tinubu.

Tinubu can't be this agile undecided

Tinubu is what you dad want to be

that means your dad is an aniimal
Re: The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) by Ablemax(m): 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
LTCtech:
shocked

Need a business website or a mobile app, check our signature to contact us

How much will it cost To get a functional site?
Re: The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
SeriouslySense:

Most people commented without reading the entire report. It simply adapted after losing its front paw to surgical amputation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) by lexy2014: 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2022
Thebossoasis:
Dog na dog abeg undecided
did anyone say it's not a dog? Obviously, You didn't read the story

1 Like

Re: The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) by lexy2014: 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2022
dex4sure:
No b white people again....am not surprised

Did you read the story?
Re: The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) by Pwettylinda(f): 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

Tinubu is what you dad want to be

that means your dad is an aniimal

Your dad is a boy boy to a drug Barron meaning your useless father is an errand boy to Thief Thiefnubuu

1 Like

Re: The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) by Onyi90(m): 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2022
Inspirational Dog. grin
Re: The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2022
Well, George Orwell is a prophet after all!

They already sleep with more ladies than some human males, so what else is remaining?!

Na to become members of Congress for these liberal countries remain!
Re: The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) by emmyluizzz: 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2022
some Nairaland girls are getting wet already...

1 Like

Re: The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2022
Pwettylinda:

Your dad is a boy boy to a drug Barron meaning your useless father is an errand boy to Thief Thiefnubuu

he's a well to do man meanwhile Nnamdi KANU have lure your dad to give his life for Biafra in the thick Bush where he was wasted and KANU is still alive in prison eating celebrity prisoner food

you need to be chained from hands to leg while you're bundle to psychiatric. when Tinubu get sworn in next year he should build many psychiatric in East for your likes to be admitted free because I believe if your family have registrations fees dem go don bundle you with 9/11 bus to close by psychiatric
Re: The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) by Carlylepneuma: 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2022
Can d dog dance buga?
Re: The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) by yungz: 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
Solidtechworld:

You no get respect for elders sha!

elder that have looted and still looting the generation of his children children , shey that one follow for elder we go respect
Re: The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) by Treadway: 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
SeriouslySense:

I know...but what if mother nature wants us to have front row seats at the evolution of our dear friendly canine species...as in witness it in our time like we witnessed a pandemic..lol

1 Like

Re: The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) by Pwettylinda(f): 7:32pm On Oct 28, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

he's a well to do man meanwhile Nnamdi KANU have lure your dad to give his life for Biafra in the thick Bush where he was wasted and KANU is still alive in prison eating celebrity prisoner food

you need to be chained from hands to leg while you're bundle to psychiatric. when Tinubu get sworn in next year he should build many psychiatric in East for your likes to be admitted free because I believe if your family have registrations fees dem go don bundle you with 9/11 bus to close by psychiatric

Your dad is an idiot lol

Running errands for Thiefnubuu

1 Like

Re: The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) by ibechris(m): 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
That envitonment is finer than entire Nigeria.

Sooooooo beautiful!
Why won't the dog behave well.
Re: The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) by LTCtech: 7:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ablemax:

How much will it cost To get a functional site?

It depends on the kind of website. Features will determine the price.

Let's talk on WhatsApp better. Check my signature for my WhatsApp contact.
Re: The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) by etrange: 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
Poor thing cry
Re: The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
Pwettylinda:

my dad is an idiot lol
Running errands for Thiefnubuu

I pity the next surgeon that will work on your decayed brain
Re: The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) by izubext007: 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2022
The dog walks likes dying Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe / Two-headed Snake Eats Two Mice Using Both Mouths At Same Time (graphic) / Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.